Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:39:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The "off topic" thread for Smoothie, Nubbins, Quickseller, & their alts  (Read 3144 times)
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:39:34 AM

The above mentioned members are still stomping their feet with their "look us us, were important and we matter" tantrum. They clearly do not know how to stay on topic, and are clearly putting on a show and circle jerk for all their buddys. So for them, i start this thread first to call them on their B.S. Then leave them a place to post all the off topic garbage they want to vomit onto this forum.

Lets start with.....

WC, if you will hand carve another one of these (or one similar)

and share with us a video of the carving process from start to finish, I will give you this 2011 Error Casascius coin as my apology.

Then smoothie says....

WC doesn't want to address Kialara's offer.

Surprised?  Roll Eyes

I'm not... Cheesy

Then I reply........

Sorry, been a busy day working on pieces for clients. Too busy to check in and see what the kids are doing.

Kialara, i have no use nor want for a metal coin. Just something else i have to try and sell amidst the dozens of other things i have going on.

Make it $1,500 worth of bitcoin, put in escrow with OgNasty or Blazedout419 and your on. so long as IronMarvel agrees to let me make another piece with that face on it as it was his coin and an original design that I DREW FOR HIM and him alone. It will be done on video from start to finish everything short of cutting down the tree. Or for an extra $500 worth of bitcoin in escrow i will go buy a GoPro Hero 4 and stream the whole thing live from start to finish.

If your not willing to fork up the funds, secured by escrow, publicly announced, and publicly stated in a separate thread that you accept this agreement. ( really tired of you dumb little shits that dont understand what ON TOPIC means)  Then GTFO . That offer stands for anyone really not just Kialara. Otherwise STFU, i dont jump through hoops for the likes of your kind. Pay me, or move on.

In the mean time, make your own thread for all this B.S. and someone message me the link, maybe i will spend some time over there trolling all of you until someone puts the funds in escrow.

There was a bunch of blather from these guys and their alts in between, but this is a good starting point.

Ok children, you take it away. Stomp those feet a little more  Roll Eyes

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:51:58 AM

Wow! Locks the other thread, and starts a trollin' thread. I missed the memo for this business model.

Here's what I would've done from the get-go to bury any and all discontent. I would've put up a video on my own dime ASAP, then figure out how I'm goin' to satisfy all the orders in a timely manner. But, what do I know, for I'm not a master carver that produces works of art as perfect as if they were laser-produced.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:09:21 AM

Wow! Locks the other thread, and starts a trollin' thread. I missed the memo for this business model.

Here's what I would've done from the get-go to bury any and all discontent. I would've put up a video on my own dime ASAP, then figure out how I'm goin' to satisfy all the orders in a timely manner. But, what do I know, for I'm not a master carver that produces works of art as perfect as if they were laser-produced.

You have missed a lot, As a result of the kids wild behavior i have gotten a ton a free marketing on places i didnt even knew existed. For the moment at least, posting anything "proving" does more damage than good. Right now, outside this forum i get at least 10-15 mentions a day. I made it to peoples twitter feeds, all over reddit, shared on facebook, on other bitcoin forums, pretty much everywhere.

When you look at it all its about 6-9 guys with a half dozen alts. Those are the only real "accusations" being made. The rest are already well aware of the caliber of people that are making these accusations and know better already. Many of them have become clients. almost 50% of them over the past 2 and a half weeks never even knew i was here or what i had to offer until they saw one of the kids on another website. They are a small gang of children who like to make a lot of noise. I'm sure we're over 2,000 posts on the issue now and at last count 92% of those posts were from the same guys and their alts. It really speaks to itself. But they are not quite smart enough to figure that out yet. So i try and stop in once a day to read all my messages, then take a few minutes to poke the hornets nest to see what else i can rattle out of them.

So far, this was by far my favorite.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:09:52 AM

Maybe she should have just said they were Laser engraved.....from the get go..... there would be no problems...
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:16:55 AM

Maybe she should have just said they were Laser engraved.....from the get go..... there would be no problems...

What is so laughable about this is the 9 of you's lack of observation. When it all started, i fully got it. None of you really knew jack about woodworking, and you didnt know any better.

Now......

Smoothie has shown he has a laser, in fact he has burned some wood with a laser and posted pictures. What you children miss is the difference. Wood burned with a laser is darkened, evenly burned around everything that is cut, the wood is clearly scorched and has changed color where the laser hit. Further, the wood burned with a laser is heavily pixelated, when you look at it you can see tons of tiny little dots around the edges of anything it cut, line by line.

At first i just thought you idiots were under educated, and i understood, now i can see that your outright dumb and would believe the moon was purple if someone in your little band of degenerates said so publicly on this forum. You would ride it into the ground, leaving negative feedback for anyone who told you the moon was not purple, you would photoshop pictures of the moon to make it look purple, you would argue that 99.99999999999999% of the world is color blind and thats why they cant see the moon is purple.

But please, tell me what masters of observation and artisans of woodworking you are some more.  Roll Eyes  I rather enjoy it most days.

Further, if i would have said they were laser engraved, you guys would have argued that they were not, then i would be really fucked as i could never produce my own video of something being lasered because i dont own one. This was never about my process and you know it, you just dont want to admit that the gang turned you into a tool in their idiotic rant. It sucks to be used and hung out to dry, and if you give up now, then it only shows that you were used as a tool in someone else battle for attention.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:21:17 AM

@WC,

Kialara made you an offer.

It wasn't me remember that buddy.

Kialara offered you a coin that you can easily resell for 5-7 BTC. Why not accept? Oh right because it is your way or the highway.

But of course you want it your way lol...

I'm curious if Kialara will take you up on your offer.

I do not need to pay you anything to have you prove anything.

You have already proven you are:

1. A liar

2. A Thief

3. A butthurt child

4. A sociopath

5. A scaredy cat not wanting to reveal his "LEET" real world identity to show he is actually a master carver.

6. A deflector to relevant information

7. A hypocrite who wants others to treat him a certain way but doesn't hold himself to the same standard when it involves others.

8. A novice wood carver at best

Tongue

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:23:14 AM

What is so laughable about this is the 9 of you's lack of observation. When it all started, i fully got it. None of you really knew jack about woodworking, and you didnt know any better.

Now......

Smoothie has shown he has a laser, in fact he has burned some wood with a laser and posted pictures. What you children miss is the difference. Wood burned with a laser is darkened, evenly burned around everything that is cut, the wood is clearly scorched and has changed color where the laser hit. Further, the wood burned with a laser is heavily pixelated, when you look at it you can see tons of tiny little dots around the edges of anything it cut, line by line.

At first i just thought you idiots were under educated, and i understood, now i can see that your outright dumb and would believe the moon was purple if someone in your little band of degenerates said so publicly on this forum. You would ride it into the ground, leaving negative feedback for anyone who told you the moon was not purple, you would photoshop pictures of the moon to make it look purple, you would argue that 99.99999999999999% of the world is color blind and thats why they cant see the moon is purple.

But please, tell me what masters of observation and artisans of woodworking you are some more.  Roll Eyes  I rather enjoy it most days.

Further, if i would have said they were laser engraved, you guys would have argued that they were not, then i would be really fucked as i could never produce my own video of something being lasered because i dont own one.

And what stops you from laser engraving wood, then doing your own touch ups to cover up you are using a laser?.......

I even fully disclosed that the piece I lasered and posted on this forum had ZERO touch ups.

Of course if I wanted to I probably could remove those imperfections (burn marks, rough spots)...but I don't care to cover up my laser "hand-carved" (Cheesy) work.

Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:25:17 AM

Smoothie said something here, but it was too long to get through, so lets just reply

I try so hard to read what you write smoothie, really i do, but its so darn hard because after the first few words all i can think of is "wet chocolate" and i bust out laughing hysterically. If you absolutely feel that you still want some attention, i would be happy to give it to you, but you might want to use one of your alts because i really cant get through more than a few words of anything you write on your smoothie account.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:26:22 AM

lol yes all of my "alt" accounts... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:28:09 AM

lol yes all of my "alt" accounts... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hey, thats better you could just use smaller sentences so i can get through them before "wet chocolate" comes to mind and i fall out of my chair laughing. Also I never said "all" of your alt accounts, any one of them will do.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:28:58 AM

The funny thing about WC is that when he is faced with the hard truth he likes to play it off like he thinks it is funny...when it really is a deflection tactic to make it appear that the things presented to him are not true.

But it is funny as much as he thinks I want attention, it isn't that at all.

As I've said countless times prior to this and for over 3 years now, I will always be here to call out scammers, liars, thieves and not hesitate to do so even if it is at the expense of them looking like fools while I get major amount of entertainment through it.  Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:30:33 AM

In case you missed it with your tunnel vision...see in big bold letters.  Grin

Now......

Further, if i would have said they were laser engraved, you guys would have argued that they were not, then i would be really fucked as i could never produce my own video of something being lasered because i dont own one.

And what stops you from laser engraving wood, then doing your own touch ups to cover up you are using a laser?.......

I even fully disclosed that the piece I lasered and posted on this forum had ZERO touch ups.

Of course if I wanted to I probably could remove those imperfections (burn marks, rough spots)...but I don't care to cover up my laser "hand-carved" (Cheesy) work.

Roll Eyes

One more thing I would like to add is that the image I lasered was not the highest resolution I could have used to laser on to that piece of wood. Pixelation would not have been as apparent would i have done this. But because I didn't want spend much time doing the piece from start to finish (including the time to setup the image in the software and put my own touch on to it), along with setting up my laser to do the work, and then the actual laser process...this is why you see some pixelation.

Total time it took me was 40 minutes start to finish. 20 min lasering time.

So please don't rule out the fact that the pixelation is always there. It was just there this time because I could care less of the quality of the image I used to make my point.

This was to simply make a point which I believe was heard by many of the users on this forum paying attention.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:56:44 PM

Hey woodcollector that image looks real sweet. do you have any more images of your project? what type of wood did you use? also what type of tools did you use to create that?

I only ask cuz my dad does a lot of woodworking and i love seeing other people's work
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 04:47:35 PM

This better not turn into a topic spam war guys, if you all want to have your own slap fight over this instead of moving on fine, but I'll be reporting the guys who spam the most if this keeps up, I don't even like doing this but this kind of melodramatic bullshit is getting out of control and people use their petty fights as an excuse to spam shit all over the forum! Oh and if you guys are upset about WoodCollector locking his 'evidence' thread ( which really put you in a bad light there ) just make a topic about him and keep it in there so he can't lock it and make new ones when he feels like fighting again.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:58:28 PM

Hey woodcollector that image looks real sweet. do you have any more images of your project? what type of wood did you use? also what type of tools did you use to create that?

I only ask cuz my dad does a lot of woodworking and i love seeing other people's work

Which Project? I have made a lot of things for the bitcoin community. I use all kinds of exotic wood, I import wood from everywhere. Tools really depends on the project. The tools that i use on most every project are a lathe, bandsaw, high speed rotary tool, chisels, power sander, sometimes a dental pick on the really fine stuff, a thickness sander, planer, a pen / pencil or marker, sometimes carbon paper, sometimes a printed sheet of paper with some CA glue.

There are pictures everywhere all over the forum of most of the projects. If you spend any amount of time on lumberjocks.com you will probably be able to find my works there. Someone who knows a lot about woodworking such as yourself will be able to find the similarities rather quickly i'm sure. There are actually a few woodworkers that are into bitcoin, i had a guy just the other day from here track me down on lumberjocks. Small world.

adamskona

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:58:46 PM

Are there any adults in this forum?

GROW THE FUCK UP BOYS!
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:05:38 PM

This better not turn into a topic spam war guys, if you all want to have your own slap fight over this instead of moving on fine, but I'll be reporting the guys who spam the most if this keeps up, I don't even like doing this but this kind of melodramatic bullshit is getting out of control and people use their petty fights as an excuse to spam shit all over the forum! Oh and if you guys are upset about WoodCollector locking his 'evidence' thread ( which really put you in a bad light there ) just make a topic about him and keep it in there so he can't lock it and make new ones when he feels like fighting again.

Sorry Lethn,

I see where your coming from completely and felt the same way for the longest time. It was not my intent for those other threads to get over run with the wood carving thing. If you read my original posts you will find they had nothing to do with wood in any way. I moved it all here before it got out of hand again with the kid stuff because i knew the kids would not stop until it was 20 pages of off topic spam again.

Again, my deepest apologies. I hope that it will be limited to this thread now, i made it just for them to do their thing in so it didn't turn into a forum takeover.

Are there any adults in this forum?

GROW THE FUCK UP BOYS!

My apologies to you as well Adam.There are a lot of grown ups and great people here for sure, but i'm sure as you know, the little kids make a lot of noise, its kind of their nature.

Again, i am hoping that all the kid stuff is now contained to this thread, i think i have got all the other threads that they hijacked locked so now they will have to argue among themselves here.

Sorry again,

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 05:34:50 PM

Oh please, you're doing yourself no favours at all, especially by acting superior.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:46:31 PM

Oh please, you're doing yourself no favours at all, especially by acting superior.

Although it does take a bigger man to apologize, i am in no way acting superior. I apologized to you as in your last post you made it clear that the charade has had a negative impact on you, and although not by choice i am partially at fault for that so an apology was due.

Further, This is bitcointalk. I don't need to do myself any "favors". There is not a whole lot that goes on here that the rest of the bitcoin user base takes seriously. The only favor i am doing myself is giving these kids a place to continue their temper tantrum so i can continue to get more free marketing and you cant blame me for that. A man cant buy that kind of publicity and if you are or ever have been involved in any aspect of business you should clearly be able to understand that. In the past 24 hours alone i have gotten 2 more reddit rants that have brought in over 200 pairs of eyes who wouldn't have even know i was here without the antics of the kids. That traffic has resulted in 2 sales i could not have made if they would not have found me.

You can think what you want, but the TRUTH is, its strictly business. When it all stops, i have no further reason to be here. I have found other outlets in the bitcoin community which are not operated in the "kids run wild" fashion this place is.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 06:03:37 PM

So these "kids" you're talking about, what makes you any different?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: