Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Request Removal of Canaryinthemine From The Default Trust List  (Read 2941 times)
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2078

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:32:58 PM

OMG that is great, like a 5 year old on the playground. "no, your the doo doo head" AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Smoothie your pathetic. You guys make this too easy.

Says the guy who talk to trees. Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:31:06 PM

What types of two words can we come up with to have an alternative meaning to WC?

Wet Chocolate

lol

OMG that is great, like a 5 year old on the playground. "no, your the doo doo head" AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Smoothie your pathetic. You guys make this too easy.

So funny that when I call you out on things that matter like you saying my coin artwork is copied OR that you are a coward because you choose to keep your identity hidden...YOU SAY NOTHING.

As soon as I make a snide comment because this is just a clown thread you take that as if it is the only substance I have put out on this forum concerning you and your shady actions.

LOL @ the guy who didn't have the respect to approach me and ask me if my artwork was original or not...given I did that with you to see if your work was lasered or not.

Sure enough you have proven nothing to support your claims.

Just like every other pathetic/lazy scammer out there....make claims you can't back up with irrefutable proof.

Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:27:11 AM

so funny that when I call you out on things that matter like you saying my coin artwork is copied OR that you are a coward because you choose to keep your identity hidden...YOU SAY NOTHING.

As soon as I make a snide comment because this is just a clown thread you take that as if it is the only substance I have put out on this forum concerning you and your shady actions.

LOL @ the guy who didn't have the respect to approach me and ask me if my artwork was original or not...given I did that with you to see if your work was lasered or not.

Sure enough you have proven nothing to support your claims.

Just like every other pathetic/lazy scammer out there....make claims you can't back up with irrefutable proof.

Grin Grin Grin

Lets first cover the FACTS, then get this back on topic since this is the "CITM is abusing the trust system thread" not the "smoothie and friends want to have another temper tantrum to feel good about themselves thread"

1: There are all but maybe 6 or 7 people still whipping your dead horse. Maybe 8 or 9. Of that i am 100% certian that about 30% of those "people" are alts of your own band of idiots.

2: There are on any given day over a thousand active members on this forum

Which means that

3: you and your very tiny band of whipper snappers constitute less than 1% of people on this forum.

which further brings me to....

4: you and your little degenerate band of kids are the MINORITY on this forum.

I know this because

5: at least twice a day i get a P.M. from someone on this forum telling me about your little kids society and how you maintain to act in the very same fashion you are yet today, and that you idiots will attack any high profile body on this forum. Its the only reason your here, they were kind enough to point out all of your post history's as evidence that not one of you provide anything useful here.

Which brings me to....

6: some of the communities most prestigious members are now making their way onto my client roster

Because

7: Ever since day 1, this whole charade started by nubbins then followed up by the usual suspects has been nothing more than 1 huge publicity campaign for me that i could have never even thought of on my own. I started as a pretty much anonymous virtual identity on BCT and thanks to the efforts of you, BG4, CITM, Nubbins, Jonald, and the rest of your degenerate clan. Today. I'M F#@KING FAMOUS and all over the web with my anonymous identity people who would have never found me in the bitcoin market have been lead right to me and its all thanks to you.

Here's just one message of 7 i received today.

That gold leaf on the dark wood sure does look nice.  I don't know a thing about wood carving, but one thing is pretty clear.  You're making the nicest looking wood carved products on the forum.

Straight from the mouth of a guy who one of the highest trusted members on this forum.

Moving on to a message i got last weekend

Awesome job man, looking at your feedback page its like a who's who of immature children on this forum and you have managed to make them all look like morons. I'm a novice wood worker myself and would love to chat some time maybe get a few pointers from you. How much would you charge me to make a new set of handles for my chisel set out of something like purpleheart? That one from your video turned out beautiful.

Keep them going, if they had not carried their antics over to reddit i would have never even known you were in the community. I stopped using this forum almost 6 months ago

which starts to bring this to a close...

8: Prior to Nubbins starting his free marketing campaign for me, i was doing good to have made somewhere in the ballpark of around $40,000 in sales to bitcoin clients. Thats measuring from November when i made the first piece for Blazedout419 until January 19th when nubbins started in. Since mid January up to tonight i have made an additional $51,000 in sales. Thanks to you idiots i have made more in two and a half weeks then i could have done on my own in 3 months.

that leads us to the ONLY thing all of you have been right about so far......

9: for about the past 5 days now, i fully admit i am 100% guilty of trolling all of you into acting out like the kiddies you are. Some of my recent clients pointed out that if it was not for all of your infantile charades they themselves would have never found what i have to offer or ever new i was part of the bitcoin community as i had no idea how much of a community there was outside this forum and never would have thought to market myself in those other places as i didn't even know they existed. Those same new clients also pointed out that besides doing it for laughs (which i have gotten a lot of lately, i mean come on "wet chocolate"? hahahahaha) spending an hour or so a day antagonizing you and your fellow group of kids here on the forum was the easiest and best free marketing i could get in the community because although there are only a few of you, you all make a lot of noise all across bitcoin websites because it is by default your nature to seek out attention. That leads clients right to me, and anyone with a brain can take a look back through the circus act and see that i am 100% the man i say i am which leads to a sale.

And finally....

10: back on topic since only a few bodies seem to be able to read that have posted on the past 5 pages. This thread is about CITM's abuse of the feedback system. It had absolutely nothing to do with wood carving, wood, tools, wet chocolate, shapes, or species of wood. CITM has clearly shown on several occasions that he has a poor sense of judgment, and many times has abused the trust rating system, not saying he never saved anyone from getting ripped off or has not done a few really good things with his position, but his ratio of abuse to proper use is getting worse every day. If anything, this thread is another wakeup call for CITM. I could honestly give a shit if he is removed from the list, i know 100% for fact that i accomplished exactly what i set out to do with this thread as CITM stepped back, thought twice about his actions, then fixed them you will now notice he edited his feedback not to include the false 1,000 amount. My only goal was to open his eyes and maybe get him back on track like he use to be, and i feel i accomplished that. Truth is, the members who matter on this forum, we all set our own trust settings so we have a descent network of trust that does not get over run with garbage.

Now, please feel free to carry on with your off topic rants about chocolate and wood and tools and whatever else. Although it was a giant headache in the beginning, this dog and pony show that nubbins started has been one of the best things that could have happened to me in the bitcoin space, it increased sales, increased visibility, and it only cost me a few days worth of time which were made up for by selling the things i made in those days. Now not only am i famous in the real world, i have a famous bitcoin identity too.

Edit: i'll be back to stir the pot again tomorrow some time. Take your pop shots in the mean time if you must. While your at it, link your wittiest reply to the above on reddit, shout it out on your twitter and social media accounts, be sure it finds its way to CCT and LTBTC too.

Thanks for the free marketing  Grin Sad part is if you were not all children about it, i might have actually paid you for your services.

One more edit:
I sat back and had a laugh to myself and figured i would share it with all of you who are just following along for the laughs. The best part of it all is these guys dont even realize that nobody on this forum or in bitcoin in general takes them seriously or really even pays attention to them any more and they still spend hundreds of hours online fighting for that attention. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  Grin You cant even script comedy that good.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:32:10 AM

I feel the system is working alright and that it should be left that way but surely something can be done about people putting fake amounts in.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:40:37 AM

8: Prior to Nubbins starting his free marketing campaign for me, i was doing good to have made somewhere in the ballpark of around $40,000 in sales to bitcoin clients. Thats measuring from November when i made the first piece for Blazedout419 until January 19th when nubbins started in. Since mid January up to tonight i have made an additional $51,000 in sales. Thanks to you idiots i have made more in two and a half weeks that i could have done on my own in 3 months.
This is a lie. If it were true then you would very much not want to change the default trust system, nor have CanaryInTheMine removed from default trust because achieving these goals would hurt your business.

If this were true then you would be advocating for these "mob" of people to continue their harassment against you so your business would further increase.

The only issue with Canary's trust against you is the fact that he said that he risks 1,000 BTC when trading with you. You should at least attempt to work with him for him to edit his feedback to say he risked zero, however the fact that you are a scammer still remains

Negative feedback left
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:41:16 AM

I feel the system is working alright and that it should be left that way but surely something can be done about people putting fake amounts in.

No, No, you are totally right buddy. The fix for the default trust system is already in place. Most of the members of this forum that matter are smart enough to use their own trust settings. You can edit them yourself and build your own trust network list. It's the Trust settings link on your trust page.

The real problem is that the "default trust" list is the default setting and misleads a lot of new members into getting into the mix of kid games that goes on here. The only thing that really needs to be done is to prompt all new users to either "A" set their own settings or "B" use the predetermined list. A lot of newer members and even some older members who dont partake in buying things on this forum dont even know there is an option to build your own trust network here. Thats the only real problem.

Fake amounts is kind of like a child stomping their feet during a temper tantrum, there is really nothing that can be done about it beyond calling them out after they do it you kind of just have to let them finish their fit first, which is what i did, and CITM was smart enough to step back and re-visit his decision and correct it. I could care less about the feedback itself, he is not on my list so i dont even see it unless i click the show untrusted feedback link.  

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
fonenumba

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:42:44 AM

No, No, you are totally right buddy. The fix for the default trust system is already in place. Most of the members of this forum that matter are smart enough to use their own trust settings. You can edit them yourself and build your own trust network list. It's the Trust settings link on your trust page.

The real problem is that the "default trust" list is the default setting and misleads a lot of new members into getting into the mix of kid games that goes on here. The only thing that really needs to be done is to prompt all new users to either "A" set their own settings or "B" use the predetermined list. A lot of newer members and even some older members who dont partake in buying things on this forum dont even know there is an option to build your own trust network here. Thats the only real problem.

Fake amounts is kind of like a child stomping their feet during a temper tantrum, there is really nothing that can be done about it beyond calling them out after they do it you kind of just have to let them finish their fit first, which is what i did, and CITM was smart enough to step back and re-visit his decision and correct it. I could care less about the feedback itself, he is not on my list so i dont even see it unless i click the show untrusted feedback link.  
Seriously, how do you know so much about the trust system in such a short amount of time? Are you sure you are not TECHSHARE?
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:44:48 AM

8: Prior to Nubbins starting his free marketing campaign for me, i was doing good to have made somewhere in the ballpark of around $40,000 in sales to bitcoin clients. Thats measuring from November when i made the first piece for Blazedout419 until January 19th when nubbins started in. Since mid January up to tonight i have made an additional $51,000 in sales. Thanks to you idiots i have made more in two and a half weeks that i could have done on my own in 3 months.
This is a lie. If it were true then you would very much not want to change the default trust system, nor have CanaryInTheMine removed from default trust because achieving these goals would hurt your business.

If this were true then you would be advocating for these "mob" of people to continue their harassment against you so your business would further increase.

The only issue with Canary's trust against you is the fact that he said that he risks 1,000 BTC when trading with you. You should at least attempt to work with him for him to edit his feedback to say he risked zero, however the fact that you are a scammer still remains

Negative feedback left

hey thanks, i appreciate that buddy, although the word is "LASER" which is the acronym for l.a.s.e.r which means "light amplified by a stimulated emission of radiation" I greatly appreciate the negative feedback, but would you mind fixing the typo? I might lose credibility if every kid that leaves me negative feedback shows that they are total idiots.

fonenumba

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:51:45 AM

Negative feedback left

hey thanks, i appreciate that buddy, although the word is "LASER" which is the acronym for l.a.s.e.r which means "light amplified by a stimulated emission of radiation" I greatly appreciate the negative feedback, but would you mind fixing the typo? I might lose credibility if every kid that leaves me negative feedback shows that they are total idiots.
Fixed, but why don't you address my concerns that I brought up above?

Why are you advocating for changes to the trust system if your negative trust is benefiting you so greatly?

Why did not not first try to resolve your dispute with CITM via PM prior to bringing your dispute here?

Are you TECHSHARE?
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:54:42 AM

I must say that from an outsiders perspective your videos do seem a little amateurish and basic considering the complexity of your supposed carvings.

If I were you I'd try and provide proper evidence using video that you have actually done these carvings by hand.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:03:06 AM

]Fixed, but why don't you address my concerns that I brought up above?

Why are you advocating for changes to the trust system if your negative trust is benefiting you so greatly?

Why did not not first try to resolve your dispute with CITM via PM prior to bringing your dispute here?

Are you TECHSHARE?

Totally my fault i didn't see that reply it seems to have slipped in while i was typing my reply.

The trust system in general is great, the only thing that makes it manageable is the ability to build your own trust networks and not use the default system. It is not the negative trust itself that is benefiting me directly, it is the little kids who keep leaving it and their undying demand to get attention which in doing so is great marketing for me. The problem with the system is there are a lot of people who dont even know that you can make your own trust network and just assume that the default trust list must be right when those who deal in the marketplace know that very often it is not.

You obviously don't have children do you? When little kids get on a tangent, stomping their feet or flailing their arms in the air, you cannot simply walk up to them and say "hey, your acting like an idiot and you look like a fool" Some of the best parenting books on the market will tell you that the absolute best thing you can do to settle a child like that down is to go get a mirror and let them see for themselves how they look when acting like that.

^ that is not an attempt at trolling you in case you were thinking that. You are entitled to your opinions and showed you are a little more respectable then the rest for the crowd by at least fixing the typo for me. The above was a serious and direct answer to your question, no sarcasm intended towards you.

Are you TECHSHARE?

No, TECSHARE is just a client of mine, although unlike most of my other clients he has pretty thick skin and an ability to tolerate some of the idiots around here so he voices his opinions. I can see how you would think that though, i am willing to bet he has read some of the same parenting books i have as he too seems to be a big fan of the "holding a mirror in front of them" response.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:07:30 AM

I must say that from an outsiders perspective your videos do seem a little amateurish and basic considering the complexity of your supposed carvings.

If I were you I'd try and provide proper evidence using video that you have actually done these carvings by hand.

WOW, and were off topic again. You guys have the attention span of a gnat.

This is the last off topic reply that i am responding to

If i were to do that, then there would not be much else the little kids that are doing the free marketing for me could use as their giant red bulls eye to get attention, then the free marketing would stop. I can only capitalize on that for so long as sooner or later someone else with a high profile is going to make their radar and they are going to go after them instead to fulfill their need for attention. There are a lot more videos then what are publicly posted on this forum at the moment. It is very much for the time being in my best interest to let the kids keep going.  

Scroll back up and see #9

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:13:19 AM

Nah he's not TECSHARE, I am sure of that there is plenty of evidence. There could be a connection though, maybe a family connection, but fuck it how are we supposed to know it's only speculation at this point, what does it matter really.

Doesn't really matter who the dude is, I think everyone has said everything that needs to be said at this point kinda pointless continuing arguing over it, it's not like WoodCollector is going to suddenly come and say "oh yeah I lied I lasered the shit out of everything" and it's even less likely the nubbins is going to come out and say "oh yeah I fucked up btw and was wrong about everything and take it all back, guy is legit".

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:17:24 AM

WOW, and were off topic again. You guys have the attention span of a gnat.

This is the last off topic reply that i am responding to

If i were to do that, then there would not be much else the little kids that are doing the free marketing for me could use as their giant red bulls eye to get attention, then the free marketing would stop. I can only capitalize on that for so long as sooner or later someone else with a high profile is going to make their radar and they are going to go after them instead to fulfill their need for attention. There are a lot more videos then what are publicly posted on this forum at the moment. It is very much for the time being in my best interest to let the kids keep going.  

Scroll back up and see #9

You're defending your corner well. I'm still an outsider and yet to be convinced by your videos. Try and post some more showing intricate work that might help.

I'm not against you by any means just trying to help you clear your name.
fonenumba

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:18:05 AM

]Fixed, but why don't you address my concerns that I brought up above?

Are you TECHSHARE?

Totally my fault i didn't see that reply it seems to have slipped in while i was typing my reply.
Your response to my previous post was only to the fact that I gave you negative feedback. My above questions were all poised in my previous post.

The trust system in general is great, the only thing that makes it manageable is the ability to build your own trust networks and not use the default system. It is not the negative trust itself that is benefiting me directly, it is the little kids who keep leaving it and their undying demand to get attention which in doing so is great marketing for me.

Without a group of trustworthy people who also give accurate trust reports then it would be impossible for people who do not know the "ins and outs" of the forum will not know who to trust and will likely end up getting scammed. You should develop your own trust list as you become more active in trading, although the default trust system is very diverse to include people from various "parts" of the forum, so for example if you are mostly active in the currency exchange section, you could use the default trust system to determine who is trustworthy in the mining hardware section if you decided that you wanted to buy miners

You obviously don't have children do you? When little kids get on a tangent, stomping their feet or flailing their arms in the air, you cannot simply walk up to them and say "hey, your acting like an idiot and you look like a fool" Some of the best parenting books on the market will tell you that the absolute best thing you can do to settle a child like that down is to go get a mirror and let them see for themselves how they look when acting like that.

^ that is not an attempt at trolling you in case you were thinking that. You are entitled to your opinions and showed you are a little more respectable then the rest for the crowd by at least fixing the typo for me. The above was a serious and direct answer to your question, no sarcasm intended towards you.

You should at least make an attempt. In your comparison, you are essentially going straight to spanking a misbehaving child prior to even attempting to giving them a "stern talking to".
Are you TECHSHARE?

No, TECSHARE is just a client of mine, although unlike most of my other clients he has pretty thick skin and an ability to tolerate some of the idiots around here so he voices his opinions. I can see how you would think that though, i am willing to bet he has read some of the same parenting books i have as he too seems to be a big fan of the "holding a mirror in front of them" response.
Very interesting. I did not know he was into art, nor did I know that he had sufficient funds to pay for such high end art that you sell.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:10:37 AM

LARGE WALL OF TEXT

Roll Eyes yes we all know you have a lot to say... Just nothing of substance to support your claims.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:24:53 AM

I would like to chime in and say that, in my eyes, the fact that you are both claiming to have business increase 3 fold+ because of abuses in the default trust system and advocating to get someone removed from default trust that left you negative trust is pretty much an admission of guilt.

I would say that at first I was very skeptical about nubbins's claims against you. I honestly though that he was trying to engage in a smear campaign to help his business, and I even went as far to believe that he was potentially using "fake" shill accounts that were supporting you in order to make you look bad.

I don't remember exactly when, however I eventually believed that you were probably a scammer, it likely had to do with the large amount of circumstantial evidence against you. Granted it was circumstantial, however it was a significant amount of it.

When you posted your first video, I removed my negative trust because it at least was some evidence that showed you were in fact not a scammer, I even seriously considered buying your "fuck nubbins" piece. It was around this time that it was revealed by BadBear (who I trust) that you were giving yourself fake reviews by accounts that were likely controlled by you. Despite this, I left my negative trust off your account.

When I was conversing with the person from the United Kingdom who was staying in Vietnam (I forget his username and do not care enough to go find it), I felt that his story was not believable enough so that it would be possible that you are legit. Granted he did somewhat prove that he was actually in Vietnam and he did have a British accent, however his claims were just too outrageous for me. This mixed with the fact that you were giving yourself fake reviews was enough so that I was willing to put negative trust back on your account.

Some time later you claimed to have uploaded videos showing more of your process. By now I did not care enough about you to watch them, however acknowledging that the videos could have potentially exonerated you, I again removed my negative trust knowing that regardless of your trust level people would know how immature you are and negative trust or not, you would likely have a hard time attracting business. I honestly was tired of all your drama and did not want to participate in your dispute anymore.

Now that you are making, what I consider to be almost a certain lie about your level of business, I find it very difficult to believe that you are potentially acting in an honest manner. The reason why you would want to boast about your fake amount of business is because it will potentially cause you to attract additional business that you would otherwise not get.

I hope that you can recognize my ability to keep an open mind by the fact that I have gone back and forth so many times.

To further respond to your complaint about CITM, you are not going to get him removed from default trust list (nor from being trusted by DefaultTrust). The reason is that his negative trust is not going to affect your ability to do business. His trust is only affecting you negatively on the margins, both by decreasing your overall trust score and saying that 1,000 BTC was risked. However him removing his trust is not going to allow you to have an easier time doing business in the future. If your goal is really getting him removed then you might as well lock this thread now because I can say with a good amount of certainty that will not happen.

I was curious as to why you did not abandon your account once it was discovered that you were scamming, as this is what the overwhelming majority of scammers do. However your post that I am almost 100% certain that you are lying in (well beyond a reasonable doubt) explained it pretty well. You are not going to be able to create a new account (or buy a new account) and pull off the same scam again. Additionally "proving" your "innocence" will likely result in you being able continue you scam and likely making away with a lot of money, likely to the tune of well over six figures (in terms of US dollars).
Kialara

Activity: 549
Merit: 788

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:51:41 AM

WC, if you will hand carve another one of these (or one similar)

and share with us a video of the carving process from start to finish, I will give you this 2011 Error Casascius coin as my apology.

You speak of the "blatant act of abuse of the default trust system" having never done business with CITM, yet you left me negative feedback and we've never transacted anything. Don't you think you're being hypocritical?
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2616

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:38:04 AM

Surprise, surprise yet more lies from WoodCollector. He's only taking this Ha, I trolled you all route and claiming it's actually helped his business as his pathetic last ditch attempt at trying to come out the victor from the situation because it's his only option left to act like the winner and get people to shut up, which obviously won't work. 

There's obviously a good reason he hasn't provided any videos of him carving the coins - because he can't. He could have and still can end this whole situation if he just posted an adequate video displaying his world famous master craftsmanship, but instead he tries to fob people off with the minimal skills he has hoping they'd buy his amateur attempts as proof that he at least had the tools and skill to carve something, but all he proved was he can butcher a piece of wood like a teenager in woodwork class. His house of cards was flimsily set up from the start with all the lies he told and it doesn't take much for the whole thing to come crashing down when you create grandiose lie after lie.

Now that you are making, what I consider to be almost a certain lie about your level of business, I find it very difficult to believe that you are potentially acting in an honest manner. The reason why you would want to boast about your fake amount of business is because it will potentially cause you to attract additional business that you would otherwise not get.

I think it's more likely he's just trying to get people to shut up and leave him alone because if people think shit, I've actually increased his business then they'll drop the issue, but people here aren't as stupid as WoodCollector hopes they are. 

Oh, and Canary removed the figure amount from the feedback so I guess you can close the topic now. 

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:08:50 AM

WC, if you will hand carve another one of these (or one similar)

and share with us a video of the carving process from start to finish, I will give you this 2011 Error Casascius coin as my apology.

You speak of the "blatant act of abuse of the default trust system" having never done business with CITM, yet you left me negative feedback and we've never transacted anything. Don't you think you're being hypocritical?

This is a pretty sweet deal ^.

What do those series 1 coins go for...like 6 or 7BTC?

That's like over $1200 easily you could resell the coin for.

@Woodcollector are you going to back down on this offer?  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: