Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The "off topic" thread for Smoothie, Nubbins, Quickseller, & their alts  (Read 3144 times)
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 06:08:18 PM

As a result of the kids wild behavior i have gotten a ton a free marketing on places i didnt even knew existed.

Right now, outside this forum i get at least 10-15 mentions a day. I made it to peoples twitter feeds, all over reddit, shared on facebook, on other bitcoin forums, pretty much everywhere.

Many of them have become clients. almost 50% of them over the past 2 and a half weeks never even knew i was here or what i had to offer until they saw one of the kids on another website.

All I see in all of these threads is that you have a bad case of superiority complex. You think someone with this many clients, makes $10million a year, $5000/hour, would be on a forum wasting weeks acting like the same "kids" he's trying to call out?

You've been outed, accept it and move on to something else more worthwhile.

WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:22:07 PM

So these "kids" you're talking about, what makes you any different?

Here? Absolutely nothing at all. They dont understand logic, reason, or have common sense. So to insight the frenzy that leads them to do what they do i must throw logic, reason, and common sense to the wind.

Outside of here? I have a life, a business to run, a family, age, a work ethic, and lack the need for virtual popularity. In short, i exist on a realistic level outside of bitcoin, a business professional, a well established artist, and life that means something. All things that they do not have. When they are not behind the computer, they are nobody. Work dead end jobs or have no job at all, some probably on disability or welfare, have made several failed attempts at making themselves matter in the real world, and short of their immediate family, nobody would even know if they were gone.

Its all about perspective. It can be many things to many people, it just depends on how you look at it and likely no two people will have the same perception of it. Kind of ironic, in itself this virtual temper tantrum is kind of like art.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:37:07 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 07:08:42 PM by BlindMayorBitcorn

As a result of the kids wild behavior i have gotten a ton a free marketing on places i didnt even knew existed.

Right now, outside this forum i get at least 10-15 mentions a day. I made it to peoples twitter feeds, all over reddit, shared on facebook, on other bitcoin forums, pretty much everywhere.

Many of them have become clients. almost 50% of them over the past 2 and a half weeks never even knew i was here or what i had to offer until they saw one of the kids on another website.

All I see in all of these threads is that you have a bad case of superiority complex. You think someone with this many clients, makes $10million a year, $5000/hour, would be on a forum wasting weeks acting like the same "kids" he's trying to call out?

You've been outed, accept it and move on to something else more worthwhile.

My guess is this was the single most lucrative scamming ground OP had ever found, and he feels like he might still milk it some in the future. It's a case-study in social perversity

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 06:39:18 PM

wow it just keeps happing.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:45:26 PM

My guess is this was the single most lucrative scamming ground OP had ever found, and he feels like he might still milk it some in the future. It's a case-study in social perversity

Well BLIND is for sure correct there Mayor.

For this to be a scam, i would have had to have actually stolen money or in this case bitcoin from someone. The only person who has paid me anything and not received something in return was LazerViking and his payment was a deposit, which is universally known as a non-refundable amount of money in order to reserve something that could have otherwise been sold to another party if it were not secured by that deposit to be taken off the market.

Every client who has paid for something, got exactly what they wanted.

Every client who has paid for something , has already displayed that they are happy with their purchase.

Not a single client, has complained about the item the purchased and received short of 1 poor guy who the mob used as a tool  

Over 30% of my clients have made many repeat purchases after this whole dog and pony show (aka: "scam accusation") started

So the simple reality is that there was no "scam" here at all. So please, feel free to chew on that healthy dose or reality before you think that anything you have said has a single ounce of credibility.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:55:02 PM

WOODCOLLETOR... I made some corrections to your newest sociopathic RANT

So these "kids" you're talking about, what makes you any different?

Here? Absolutely nothing at all. They( WOODCOLLECOR ) dont understand logic, reason, or have common sense. So to insight the frenzy that leads them to do what they do i must( ALWAYS) throw logic, reason, and common sense to the wind.

Outside of here?( IN MY BASEMENT) I have a life( A LOW LIFE), a business to run( RUNNING FROM THE TRUTH), a family(OF SOCK PUPPETS), age( THEN ACT IT), a work ethic(OF A SCAMMER), and lack the need for virtual popularity(BUT KEEPS ON TROLLING). In short, i exist on a realistic( DELUSIONAL ) level outside of bitcoin, a business professional( PROFESSIONAL ART THIEF), a well established artist( SCAM ARTIST), and life that means something( ONLY TO YOUR SELF). All things that they do not have. When they are not behind the computer, they are nobody( JUST LIKE YOU). Work dead end jobs or have no job at all, some probably on disability or welfare, have made several failed attempts at making themselves matter in the real world, and short of their immediate family, nobody would even know if they were gone.( THAT WOULD BE SAME FOR EVERYBODY)

Its all about perspective( HOW TO SCAM EVERYONE). It can be many things to many people, it just depends on how you look at it and likely no two people will have the same perception of it. Kind of ironic, in itself this virtual temper tantrum is kind of like art.( AND WHO'S THE ARTIST HERE)
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:56:07 PM

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 06:59:45 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 07:09:50 PM by haploid23

In short, i exist on a realistic level outside of bitcoin, a business professional, a well established artist, and life that means something. All things that they do not have. When they are not behind the computer, they are nobody. Work dead end jobs or have no job at all, some probably on disability or welfare, have made several failed attempts at making themselves matter in the real world, and short of their immediate family, nobody would even know if they were gone.

See what I mean? This further supports what I just said about you having case of superiority complex. You can brag about your life outside of this forum all you'd like, but when you start talking about how you know other people's personal lives, it really just shows your own efforts to compensate for your own inferiority.

So now you see disabled people are less of a person than you are? Quite fucked up really...

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:22:58 PM

I just wanted to take a brief moment to say thanks to all of you.

Your "internet badass" complexes, weak attempts at whit, and overall conspiracy theory has been quite entertaining. The best part of it all is that sooner or later someone with real "internet detective" skills is going to find out the real truth no matter how hard i try to keep my real life identity a secret, all of you are going to look like the idiots you are, and in the end, none of it will really matter. Thats what makes this all laughable. Even better, one of you "super internet detectives" have managed to get sooo close as to actually find the phone number to my gallery and call it only to hang up empty handed as my wife was the one to answer the phone and already knows whats going on.

I'll do one better since so many of you are on the trail while the rest sit and rant about conspiracy.

Here is the brainwallet output of my real identity for future reference when this all goes down.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:37:10 PM

Lazer memes?

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 07:43:10 PM

In short, i exist on a realistic level outside of bitcoin, a business professional, a well established artist, and life that means something. All things that they do not have. When they are not behind the computer, they are nobody. Work dead end jobs or have no job at all, some probably on disability or welfare, have made several failed attempts at making themselves matter in the real world, and short of their immediate family, nobody would even know if they were gone.

See what I mean? This further supports what I just said about you having case of superiority complex. You can brag about your life outside of this forum all you'd like, but when you start talking about how you know other people's personal lives, it really just shows your own efforts to compensate for your own inferiority.

So now you see disabled people are less of a person than you are? Quite fucked up really...

My favourite thing about people like Woodcollector is how he is so much better than us and has such a good life outside of the forum and yet here he is constantly trying to pick fights with people and acting extremely hostile. Kind of reminds me of people who spend hours and hours ranting constantly at people who are asking them perfectly reasonable questions and while they don't apparently have the time to answer them they miraculously have the time to rant about how they don't have the time.

Living examples of paradoxes ftw.
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:47:47 PM

Your "internet badass" complexes, weak attempts at whit, and overall conspiracy theory has been quite entertaining. The best part of it all is that sooner or later someone with real "internet detective" skills is going to find out the real truth no matter how hard i try to keep my real life identity a secret, all of you are going to look like the idiots you are, and in the end, none of it will really matter. Thats what makes this all laughable. Even better, one of you "super internet detectives" have managed to get sooo close as to actually find the phone number to my gallery and call it only to hang up empty handed as my wife was the one to answer the phone and already knows whats going on.

I'll do one better since so many of you are on the trail while the rest sit and rant about conspiracy.

Here is the brainwallet output of my real identity for future reference when this all goes down.

Joe Ransmeier
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:02:13 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 08:24:42 PM by smoothie

For this to be a scam, i would have had to have actually stolen money or in this case bitcoin from someone. The only person who has paid me anything and not received something in return was LazerViking and his payment was a deposit, which is universally known as a non-refundable amount of money in order to reserve something that could have otherwise been sold to another party if it were not secured by that deposit to be taken off the market.

Every client who has paid for something , has already displayed that they are happy with their purchase.

Not a single client, has complained about the item the purchased and received short of 1 poor guy who the mob used as a tool  

Over 30% of my clients have made many repeat purchases after this whole dog and pony show (aka: "scam accusation") started

So the simple reality is that there was no "scam" here at all. So please, feel free to chew on that healthy dose or reality before you think that anything you have said has a single ounce of credibility.

Scamming can happen through lying, misrepresenting, or deceit as well on here.

That is the premise of what LazerViking asked for his refund in the grounds you misrepresented your work as original art and hand carved.

Let's get out of the tunnel vision spectrum mmm kay?  Tongue

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:03:44 PM

Scamming can happen through lying, misrepresenting, or deceit as well on here.

The is the premise of what LazerViking asked for his refund in the grounds you misrepresented your work as original art and hand carved.

Let's get out of the tunnel vision spectrum mmm kay?  Tongue

That is called THEFT BY DECEPTION
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:08:50 PM

Obviously OP ignored the bolded question I am reporting below as it gets to the core of his charade and puts him on the spot to consider the fact that someone can see through his bullshit.

@WOODCOLLECTOR,

Why do you refuse to answer the big bolded question below in the context that it was discussed?

In case you missed it with your tunnel vision...see in big bold letters.  Grin

What is so laughable about this is the 9 of you's lack of observation. When it all started, i fully got it. None of you really knew jack about woodworking, and you didnt know any better.

Now......

Smoothie has shown he has a laser, in fact he has burned some wood with a laser and posted pictures. What you children miss is the difference. Wood burned with a laser is darkened, evenly burned around everything that is cut, the wood is clearly scorched and has changed color where the laser hit. Further, the wood burned with a laser is heavily pixelated, when you look at it you can see tons of tiny little dots around the edges of anything it cut, line by line.

At first i just thought you idiots were under educated, and i understood, now i can see that your outright dumb and would believe the moon was purple if someone in your little band of degenerates said so publicly on this forum. You would ride it into the ground, leaving negative feedback for anyone who told you the moon was not purple, you would photoshop pictures of the moon to make it look purple, you would argue that 99.99999999999999% of the world is color blind and thats why they cant see the moon is purple.

But please, tell me what masters of observation and artisans of woodworking you are some more.  Roll Eyes  I rather enjoy it most days.

Further, if i would have said they were laser engraved, you guys would have argued that they were not, then i would be really fucked as i could never produce my own video of something being lasered because i dont own one.

And what stops you from laser engraving wood, then doing your own touch ups to cover up you are using a laser?.......

I even fully disclosed that the piece I lasered and posted on this forum had ZERO touch ups.

Of course if I wanted to I probably could remove those imperfections (burn marks, rough spots)...but I don't care to cover up my laser "hand-carved" (Cheesy) work.

Roll Eyes

One more thing I would like to add is that the image I lasered was not the highest resolution I could have used to laser on to that piece of wood. Pixelation would not have been as apparent would i have done this. But because I didn't want spend much time doing the piece from start to finish (including the time to setup the image in the software and put my own touch on to it), along with setting up my laser to do the work, and then the actual laser process...this is why you see some pixelation.

Total time it took me was 40 minutes start to finish. 20 min lasering time.

So please don't rule out the fact that the pixelation is always there. It was just there this time because I could care less of the quality of the image I used to make my point.

This was to simply make a point which I believe was heard by many of the users on this forum paying attention.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:14:01 PM

For reference ...

"Smoothie Swag"

SMOOTHIE "HAND CARVING" IT IN LESS THAN 20 MIN (5 min video) - YOUTUBE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRAl-EV3QO8

Material: No clue, bought it from a local Ben Franklin outlet.
Price: Traded for some Kialara physical bitcoins
Bought By: Kialara
Coin: 1 of who knows how many to be made for the 2015 year

The Smoothie Swag is the way that smoothie carries himself, outing scammers, and pointing out shady actions of bitcointalk forum users. This piece is in remembrance of Smoothie's ability to call out scammers, call a spade a spade, make fools look foolish, and likely scammers look retarded.

This "bitcoin art" is "ORIGINAL" and "HAND CARVED" by smoothie as seen in the youtube link I posted at the top of this post.

This piece had 0 touch ups, still has burn mark residue, and is not modified once the 20 minutes of "HAND CARVING" was completed.

As more importantly this piece symbolizes the importance of telling the truth and being upfront with people of the community on your intentions, claims, and agenda.

The GREEN "GO" button I would like to thank as without that being part of my hand I would not be able to "hand carve" the way I demonstrated.

This piece is not for sale, This thread is only to show that it was bought by Kialara and that he is the original owner.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:47:49 PM

Joe Ransmeier

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

Joe Ransmeier

It would be funny, if it were not for the fact that you probably believe it.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:03:38 PM

BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:25:49 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 12:40:33 AM by BG4

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: