Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:58:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The "off topic" thread for Smoothie, Nubbins, Quickseller, & their alts  (Read 3148 times)
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:35:00 AM

5 different fish?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:38:24 AM

5 different fish?

Standard Koi design...... Not very Original...!!!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:39:49 AM

Smoothie is cool... Fuck a nubbins though! Straight up!!!
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:19:03 AM

5 different fish?

How did you go from "he's a liar and a scammer and doesn't even carve wood" to "I can find similar pictures that aren't as good" ?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:36:44 AM

5 different fish?

How did you go from "he's a liar and a scammer and doesn't even carve wood" to "I can find similar pictures that aren't as good" ?

Give me some time....Im sure my search engine will find the art work on the internet....I just thought It was funny that it is a very , very ,very common koi design ... So common that there is drawing guides how to do it.... With the amount of hours these things take to carve .....( up to 130 hours ) Woodcollector must carve for 20 hours a day..... When does he even have time to get on line and come here and scam and lie to us.... AMAZING!!

He has been averaging 1 a week.....   23 hours making the wood round... 1 hour laser surgery.... and 5 days to apply the finish.... And because its Woodcollector.... ON THE 7th DAY HE RESTED...That must be the day he smokes his Wooden bong  and laughs so hard he falls out of his easy chair....

addition/       The coin does look good tho....I have to say.!
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:10:52 AM

5 different fish?

Give me some time....Im sure my search engine will find the art work on the internet....I just thought It was funny that it is a very , very ,very common koi design ... So common that there is drawing guides how to do it.... With the amount of hours these things take to carve .....( up to 130 hours ) Woodcollector must carve for 20 hours a day..... When does he even have time to get on line and come here and scam and lie to us.... AMAZING!!

He has been averaging 1 a week.....   23 hours making the wood round... 1 hour laser surgery.... and 5 days to apply the finish.... And because its Woodcollector.... ON THE 7th DAY HE RESTED...That must be the day he smokes his Wooden bong  and laughs so hard he falls out of his easy chair....

addition/       The coin does look good tho....I have to say.!

That did take long...

WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:18:04 AM

Don't forget the flowers below the fish too Mr. Super internet detective, and you better keep digging as the image you posted is not the right one. The image you have has little flowers on it and one that cuts off the fin. Better get on that before someone accuses you of false propaganda. The images you are looking for are out there, but you haven't found them yet.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:36:08 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 05:27:14 AM by BG4

Is something wrong ??... your tone has changed.... You seem a little pissed off.... Not as smug now.... Did something happen to make you mad?Huh

I just wish you were honest from the begining.... I really like your art work....   By the way.... What is the brand of laser CNC do you have.... Im really thinking about getting one... I thought maybe you could help me choose which one to choose....
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:02:07 PM

Is something wrong ??... your tone has changed.... You seem a little pissed off.... Not as smug now.... Did something happen to make you mad?Huh

I just wish you were honest from the begining.... I really like your art work....   By the way.... What is the brand of laser CNC do you have.... Im really thinking about getting one... I thought maybe you could help me choose which one to choose....

Nope not mad at all, Just figured if you are going to spend all that time trying to find the stock images that you should find the right ones. I find it amusing that i can post a picture and you can set off for hours looking for the images. It's empowering to have that much control over someone, to know that a tiny simple action can cause them hours of work.

Laser CNC? Sure, i'll bite, They are Pfeils. Heres a link so you can buy one yourself.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
Kialara

Activity: 549
Merit: 788

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:21:16 PM

@WC,

Kialara made you an offer.

It wasn't me remember that buddy.

Kialara offered you a coin that you can easily resell for 5-7 BTC. Why not accept? Oh right because it is your way or the highway.

But of course you want it your way lol...

I'm curious if Kialara will take you up on your offer.

I do not need to pay you anything to have you prove anything.

You have already proven you are:

1. A liar

2. A Thief

3. A butthurt child

4. A sociopath

5. A scaredy cat not wanting to reveal his "LEET" real world identity to show he is actually a master carver.

6. A deflector to relevant information

7. A hypocrite who wants others to treat him a certain way but doesn't hold himself to the same standard when it involves others.

8. A novice wood carver at best

Tongue

My offer stands, but I'll simplify things before I go. My 2011 Casascius for a video (start to finish) of WC hand-carving a public key & QR code. Same size, font & quality as below.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:44:16 PM

My offer stands, but I'll simplify things before I go. My 2011 Casascius for a video (start to finish) of WC hand-carving a public key & QR code. Same size, font & quality as below.

I have already replied, twice now. Put $1,500 in escrow and i'll carve you whatever you want and make you whatever video of it you want. I dont want your metal coins. Your so confident it would sell so quick, then sell it and put up the $1,500 in escrow. Otherwise your just trolling with minnows for a big fish you will never catch. The only trained monkey here is you, you may jump through hoops to impress your little kid friends, let them turn you into a tool. but i am running a business and don't participate in the three ring circus.

Put up the funds in escrow with OgNasty or take a hike, its no skin off my ass either way.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:56:12 PM

This charade Woodcollector is on is epic and so far out there I've never seen such an attempt to keep the lies going even after been proven so many times to be wrong or dishonest.

You are up there with Inaba (Josh Zerlan).

Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:32:54 PM

This charade Woodcollector is on is epic and so far out there I've never seen such an attempt to keep the lies going even after been proven so many times to be wrong or dishonest.

Cheesy

This charade that NUBBINS STARTED is for sure truly epic. Only, its on a level that the list of people involved on the "its a scam" side is less than 10 names long and yet those 10 names have made as much noise as a hundred people.

It's also epic because this is the first time in bitcoin history where 1 man was able to show the true character of the less intelligent on such a large scale.

It is further epic because in the past, the mentality was that "those who make the most noise for a set opinion must be right" So in the past the ability of the 10 or so of you to make a few thousand posts in a month would have made you right. Not because you were right, but because your opposition has lives and cannot spend 12 hours a day behind a computer. This go around, it has shown a clear pattern of your behavior and your credibility has suffered as a result. Meanwhile i continue to get orders and carry on with my business.

The most epic part of it is that you smoothie, as well as BG4, and Kialara, are in fact the only ones who have not figured it out yet. The rest of your band of degenerates have already figured out they were wrong, and abandoned the mission before it drug them through the mud as the evidence started to pile up in contrary to their claims. Sure you 3 get a few random bodies that want to stop in and drop a comment to support your idiotic conspiracy theory. But even they figure it out really quick and jump ship before they too look as dumb as you all have.

Statistically, 141 of the past 200 posts on this issue were made by either You, BG4, Kialara, Hilariousandco, or quickseller. Of those post 44 of them are yours. Which means, as your degenerate friends continue to jump ship as they realize the recourse of what they are doing, you will be the last one standing. The last one with a torch and pitchfork, and in the end, you will look like a bigger fool than any of them. Your want for virtual popularity will without doubt be the very thing that leads to the end of your reputation and credibility on this forum. Whats EPIC, is that your too dumb to even see it. In the end, those with the evidence will go so far as to make public your involvement on other accounts in the ASIC miner scams from months ago, the fake "brother" account that stood up for you, and every other little last bit of damming proof they have. You may have gotten away with it back then, but your rhetoric is starting to sound exactly like that of your other accounts from back then..

TL;DR

Just because you make a lot of noise does not mean your right, it just means you have no life outside of the virtual world and can devote 12 hours a day to getting attention. Your butt buddies figured that out a week ago and left you here to fight on your own, guess your too dumb to have figured that out yet though.

finnile

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:34:12 PM

Cheesy

He should just give up now.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:36:55 PM

Cheesy

He should just give up now.

Give up? Hell i just got started. There is only 3 or 4 of them left, the rest have already figured it out. I'm not going to quit when i have already come so far. Why pass up the opportunity to make the few left standing look like total asses and idiots before it ends for good?

finnile

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:50:40 PM

Give up? Hell i just got started. There is only 3 or 4 of them left, the rest have already figured it out. I'm not going to quit when i have already come so far. Why pass up the opportunity to make the few left standing look like total asses and idiots before it ends for good?

What exactly are you trying to achieve with all these threads ?

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:23:27 PM

Trying to achieve? Nothing really i guess. I wasnt the one who started this whole mess. I was doing business here for almost 3 months with dozens and dozens of happy clients. I still am today. About 3.5 weeks ago, a tool named Nubbins got tired of his pathetic life and wanted to start a riot for attention. So he put a bulls eye on my back with nothing more than speculation, semantics, and a bunch of smoke and mirrors. Its the way it always works, Those who make the most noise end up winning, its hard to find the facts in the middle of a thousand posts of garbage, so they make sure there is a thousand posts of garbage. Sooner or later the opposition gets tired of the charade and just walks away.

Me, i'm not trying to achieve anything. I'm just making a very clear statement that i dont back down, and they wont win. No matter how much noise the remaining 3-4 of them make, they are still wrong. That making more noise, i dont care if its another 2,000 posts like it has been in the past weeks is not going to make them right nor drive me away. As i have shown over the past few weeks, the longer i hang on, the more the degenerates realized they picked a bad target for their attention getting spree and they were not going to walk away from this without looking like total idiots and sacrificing every ounce of credibility they ever had. Hell even their fearless leader Nubbins was smart enough to get the picture over a week ago and walk away, and i got a lot of respect for him for that, shows he is a lot smarter than i thought he was. I got through that, and i am not going to let the last 3 or 4 idiots who have not figured it out yet run me off either.

BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:55:35 PM

Trying to achieve? Nothing really i guess. I wasnt the one who started this whole mess. I was doing business here for almost 3 months with dozens and dozens of happy clients. I still am today. About 3.5 weeks ago, a tool named Nubbins got tired of his pathetic life and wanted to start a riot for attention. So he put a bulls eye on my back with nothing more than speculation, semantics, and a bunch of smoke and mirrors. Its the way it always works, Those who make the most noise end up winning, its hard to find the facts in the middle of a thousand posts of garbage, so they make sure there is a thousand posts of garbage. Sooner or later the opposition gets tired of the charade and just walks away.

Me, i'm not trying to achieve anything. I'm just making a very clear statement that i dont back down, and they wont win. No matter how much noise the remaining 3-4 of them make, they are still wrong. That making more noise, i dont care if its another 2,000 posts like it has been in the past weeks is not going to make them right nor drive me away. As i have shown over the past few weeks, the longer i hang on, the more the degenerates realized they picked a bad target for their attention getting spree and they were not going to walk away from this without looking like total idiots and sacrificing every ounce of credibility they ever had. Hell even their fearless leader Nubbins was smart enough to get the picture over a week ago and walk away, and i got a lot of respect for him for that, shows he is a lot smarter than i thought he was. I got through that, and i am not going to let the last 3 or 4 idiots who have not figured it out yet run me off either.

This smoke and mirrors you are talking about.....I think your confused with the laser optics and the smoke from you burning art that is getting in you eyes.... You should take another bong hit Joe....
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:06:10 PM

This smoke and mirrors you are talking about.....I think your confused with the laser optics and the smoke from you burning art that is getting in you eyes.... You should take another bong hit Joe....

^^^ Like i said, thousands of posts of garbage to hide the facts. This is another perfect example

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:18:12 PM

^^^ Like i said, thousands of posts of garbage to hide the facts. This is another perfect example

Yeah, but that cuts both ways.
You seem to be smothering the original topic with garbage pretty well yourself, with your rambling passive aggressive kids/mob/conspiracy posts all over the fucking place.
The original topic was you being a liar, saying you hand carved stuff that other people said was laser cut.
You have, as far as I can wade thru the shit to find out, produced one carving video after much promising, the one in your sig.
If you can't see that is no way proof to anyone that the expensive shit is produced in the same way, there's no point in offering it up.
And now you imply somewhere back amongst the leaden sarcasm that you're keeping this fiasco going because it's earning you coin and enhancing your reputation...

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: