Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with website translation validation - Peerunity Client and Peercoin.net  (Read 2417 times)
GLock (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:11:13 AM

Hi everyone, sorry to speak in english in your Greek forum but I am here for some help from native Greek speakers.

I am part of the Peercoin community and I am seeking help validating translations for our Peerunity client that is our community based Peercoin wallet and Peercoin website.

I need  to check that this few randomly selected paragraph; translated from our fellow Peercoin Greek translator are correct and clearly understandable for native Greek speakers. It is a routine check to ensure the quality of the translations.

I would like if you could just quote each paragraph and if correct for you just write under it VALID if clearly understandable for you.
I will write the Greek translation followed by the English original text.

A tip of 5 PPC will be donated to the first one that will reply to this post for the validation.

Peerunity Translation

Number 1

Η ετικέτα που σχετίζεται με αυτή την καταχώρηση στο βιβλίο διευθύνσεων

The label associated with this address book entry

Number 2

Η διεύθυνση που σχετίζεται με αυτή την καταχώριση στο βιβλίο διευθύνσεων. Μπορεί να τροποποιηθεί μόνο για διευθύνσεις αποστολής .

The address associated with this address book entry. This can only be modified for sending addresses.

Number 3

Αυτό το block δεν παραλήφθηκε από άλλους κόμβους και πιθανώς δεν θα γίνει αποδεκτό!

This block was not received by any other nodes and will probably not be accepted!

Peercoin.net translation

Number 1

Το Peercoin ξεκίνησε το 2012, καθιστώντας το ένα από τα παλαιότερα και πιο αξιόπιστα cryptocoin δίκτυα που υπάρχουν.

Peercoin was launched in 2012, making it one of the oldest and most reliable cryptocoin networks in existence.

Number 2

Πάρτε στην κατοχή σας τα peercoins σας με την αποστολή τους σε μια διεύθυνση που δημιουργήθηκε από το λογισμικό πορτοφολιού σας. Αυτό θα σας προστατεύσει σε περίπτωση που το ανταλλακτήριο κλείσει τις πόρτες του, ενώ τα χρήματά σας είναι μέσα.

Take possession of your peercoins by sending them to an address generated by the wallet software. This will protect you in the event that the exchange closes its doors while your money is inside.

Number 3

Δώστε επιλογή στους πελάτες της ιστοσελίδας σας να πληρώνουν σε Peercoin. Όταν επιλεγεί αυτό το είδος πληρωμής, εμφανίστε μία από τις διευθύνσεις από τη βάση δεδομένων σας στον πελάτη ως διεύθυνση πληρωμής, και αποθηκεύστε την μαζί με την παραγγελία.

Provide an option on your website shopping cart for your customer to pay in Peercoin. When this option is selected, display one of the addresses from your database to the customer as a payment address, and save it with the shopping cart order.

Thank you in advance for your help, GLock Smiley
zoro1

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:48:41 AM

They are correct Smiley

https://storjtalk.org/index.php
storj:decentralized cloud and much more!
namib

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:53:44 PM

I confirm they are valid
GLock (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:08:41 PM

Thank you very much for your feedback and your help both to zoro1 and namib.

As zoro1 was the first one to reply, is entitled to the 5PPC tip! Smiley

To receive your tip you have to register to our project website on peer4commit. Just follow these simple steps to get rewarded:

1) go to http://peer4commit.com/users/sign_up and sign up
2) after login go to this page http://peer4commit.com/users/edit
3) note your identifier

Please reply with your identifier on this post
zoro1

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:45:52 PM

Thanks, but i am too bored to follow those steps Cheesy
I will let namib to get the tip if he/she wants Smiley

https://storjtalk.org/index.php
storj:decentralized cloud and much more!
GLock (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:30:50 AM

Thanks, but i am too bored to follow those steps Cheesy
I will let namib to get the tip if he/she wants Smiley

Ok!

namib if you want the reward is yours now, please follow the steps on the previous post Smiley
namib

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:26:46 PM

my Identifier
6NZgCrDPxKng

thanks guys!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: