Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCX Don't do it  (Read 2105 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 08:21:35 AM

Guys just ignore BCX. All this attention is just what he craves.

I doubt he could DDOS his way into a wet paper bag.

Generally I've found in life, the people that give it all the mouth are all hot air. It's the ones who don't give any warnings are the ones you want to watch.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
i_rape_bitcoins

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 08:22:56 AM

Generally I've found in life, the people that give it all the mouth are all hot air. It's the ones who don't give any warnings are the ones you want to watch.

Your post was clear motivation for him.

Grin Grin Grin

~I_RAPE_BITCOINS~
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 08:29:11 AM

He's motivated by attention seeking. Not my posts.

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 08:34:03 AM

I swear there are so many noobs tonight. People dont have a clue what they are talking about...

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 10:18:03 AM

Really,

I have a successful proven history of killing alt chains, do you think Coblee, the creator of LTC is qualified to make a statement on whether or not I have the ability?

Professional hackers do not post beforehand their intended attack.

Only kiddie-scripting amateur attention seeking, trying to get a name for themselves ones do that.

I say it again; the ones who don't give any warning are the nasty ones.

The Koolio

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 10:47:58 AM

Really,

I have a successful proven history of killing alt chains, do you think Coblee, the creator of LTC is qualified to make a statement on whether or not I have the ability?

wtf man, are you smoking crack out your moms arse? grow up and stop acting like a kid in the playground who had his lollypop taken

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 10:49:53 AM

What does coblee have to say....

My premines are 290 days old. Just kidding!

I would rather BCX not attack Litecoin. Some troll on the BTC-e chat does not represent all of Litecoin. It's silly to attack the coin based on that. I think BCX is just saying this to get a reaction out of people. And she got what she wanted. Smiley

Sorry Coblee but this is real. I will have some friends that are herders take out as many of the pools as I can and simultaneously burst online with about 400 mhs. I should be able to fork it for about 24 hours. Layoff, let your check point fall back, rinse and repeat a few times. After that I'll just drive the difficulty into the ozone layer...

Nothing too complex.

This does of course make me wonder- considering the pools have already been DDOSed and the hashrate stayed about the same- did you already start your 51% days ago and just winding us up about it now?

more or less retired.
dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 10:51:41 AM

What does coblee have to say....

My premines are 290 days old. Just kidding!

I would rather BCX not attack Litecoin. Some troll on the BTC-e chat does not represent all of Litecoin. It's silly to attack the coin based on that. I think BCX is just saying this to get a reaction out of people. And she got what she wanted. Smiley

Sorry Coblee but this is real. I will have some friends that are herders take out as many of the pools as I can and simultaneously burst online with about 400 mhs. I should be able to fork it for about 24 hours. Layoff, let your check point fall back, rinse and repeat a few times. After that I'll just drive the difficulty into the ozone layer...

Nothing too complex.

This does of course make me wonder- considering the pools have already been DDOSed and the hashrate stayed about the same- did you already start your 51% days ago and just winding us up about it now?

I suspect most miners react fairly quickly and switch pools or solo mine when a pool gets DDOSed.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3046

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 01:35:46 PM

Honestly, your posts really sound like CoinHunter. If you are not a sockpuppet, you must be a long lost twin.

You wouldn't believe how funny your reply is to me. Of course, you would need to know I'm not CoinHunter to comprehend it.

Grin Grin Grin

for someone who hasnt posted for over a  month ur awfully chatty tonight eh lol

And suddenly RealSolid is also posting on the microcash forums.... hmmm.....

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tatsuchan

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 01:58:10 PM

Really,

I wouldn't be surprised if both of you are the same people.  None of this makes sense.  Reactions to it or reasons for it.  Hope someone gets their $200 worth of Litecoin profit in the middle of causing a frenzy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: