Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .05 Loan  (Read 897 times)
FlossinRod (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:36:07 PM

I need a .05BTC Loan

Collateral: Domain - Spotify Account with 3 Months- VPN - Twitter/Instagram - Or Xbox Account

Wallet: 17xXbGboYdpZKtMd8m5feQvrCa6Fz5Gs1w

I'll repay this Friday (13th) Or before. Each day there will be a 5% Interest. Won't need any extension.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:31:44 PM

I need a .05BTC Loan

Collateral: Domain - Spotify Account with 3 Months- VPN - Twitter/Instagram - Or Xbox Account

Wallet: 17xXbGboYdpZKtMd8m5feQvrCa6Fz5Gs1w

I'll repay this Friday (13th) Or before. Each day there will be a 5% Interest. Won't need any extension.
I doubt anyone will give you a loan with that trust rating.
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 12:36:17 AM

You've been previously asking for loans without collateral. IMO no-one is going to help you with this loan Wink

Trust: -8: -2 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
doggieTattoo

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:06:42 AM

Jesus Christ, stop posting scammy loan requests. No one is going to lend to you and you are just becoming annoying.

If you want to troll then do it on nxtforums or ltcforums

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:45:33 AM

You've been previously asking for loans without collateral. IMO no-one is going to help you with this loan Wink

If you're going to post something make it accurate. I have +2 Positives. I have paid back the one loan I ever received. And I only post something without collateral once. IMO You need to get your facts straight.
doggieTattoo

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:49:32 AM

If you're going to post something make it accurate. I have +2 Positives. I have paid back the one loan I ever received.
No, the only positive trusts that you have are from untrusted people. I am not sure why either of them traded with you, they must have been wanting to get scammed Wink

NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:03:40 AM

If you're going to post something make it accurate. I have +2 Positives. I have paid back the one loan I ever received.
No, the only positive trusts that you have are from untrusted people. I am not sure why either of them traded with you, they must have been wanting to get scammed Wink

Actually they're trusted. Both of them have green rep. and ndnhc is a senior member. And they didn't want to get scammed. They actually have a brain. Unlike you.
doggieTattoo

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:10:44 AM

Actually they're trusted. Both of them have green rep. and ndnhc is a senior member. And they didn't want to get scammed. They actually have a brain. Unlike you.
I don't think you know how the trust system works. Neither are on default trust so their ratings have zero weight

NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:17:19 AM

I don't think you know how the trust system works. Neither are on default trust so their ratings have zero weight

This convo is over with. It's getting no where, if you aren't helping don't post. Simple as that.
doggieTattoo

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:23:02 AM

This convo is over with. It's getting no where, if you aren't helping don't post. Simple as that.
No, you are just an idiot and have no idea how the trust system works. You might as well just lock this topic because there is no way you are getting this scammy loan

NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:26:25 AM

No, you are just an idiot and have no idea how the trust system works. You might as well just lock this topic because there is no way you are getting this scammy loan

No you're a idea. What does me knowing trust system work have to do with me getting a loan? And your saying this is a scammy loan is just bullshit. I gotten a loan 2x this and paid back with interest EARLY. Once again stay away if you're not going to post a educated post.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:16:01 AM

I think you should provide another collaterals like altcoins, it may help you to find someone who will provide this loan.
doggieTattoo

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:27:19 AM

No you're a idea. What does me knowing trust system work have to do with me getting a loan? And your saying this is a scammy loan is just bullshit. I gotten a loan 2x this and paid back with interest EARLY. Once again stay away if you're not going to post a educated post.
You claimed above that you have two positive feedbacks when in fact you really do not because they are untrusted.

I would honestly be surprised if the person you received the loan from is actually an alt of you Wink

I would personally not lend a penny to you as you will most likely run away with it

NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: