Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For-Hire] Linux systems, scripts, software and anything in between  (Read 208 times)
mistercoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 07:31:03 PM

If you are looking to get something set up on your server because you are too lazy to do it, or you don't have the skills I can help.

I have experience with most inter-workings of the Linux* operating system(s). From simple script installs like getting your webserver set up to host your website; to setting up a tor hidden service, I can help.

I also have experience in setting up things like pools, gambling sites, and anything else you may need done. If you have an inquiry, please feel free to PM me, or if you prefer email, just PM me or post here, and I will give it to you.

Rates are not set in stone, so whatever you need done, we will assess it, and go from there. I am a very reasonable person, and am mostly doing this to (hopefully) gain a few positive karma, and make a few extra satoshis for a project I am working on.

Please feel free to ask about anything, even if you need a hand setting up something that has you stumped, maybe I can help. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: