Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Bitcointalk account with bad trust(OFFER IS NOW CLOSED)  (Read 496 times)
michaelwang34 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:24:58 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 03:40:49 AM by michaelwang34

OFFER IS NOW CLOSED.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:33:01 PM

as the title says, i am selling my bitcoin account with bad trust because i need to get rid of it ASAP.

PM OR REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO BUY IT.

Have you created that account (I means it is yours)? However I think it will be difficult for you to sell a negative forum account, most signature campaigns don't accept the negative accounts.
doggieTattoo

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:38:48 PM

as the title says, i am selling my bitcoin account with bad trust because i need to get rid of it ASAP.

I think it would probably be more cost efficient for a buyer to buy a neutral trust account. The fact that there are only a few signature campaigns that accept negative trusted accounts (there are usually none) and more importantly the fact that they will pay significantly less (sometimes 40% less) then accounts with neutral trust. Even if you were to get a negative trust account for free, verses paying .4 BTC for it, then you would be worse off after making only 666 posts, plus the fact that you would earn less for every post thereafter

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 09:59:54 PM

Your account is not -ve trusted.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:01:03 PM

I think he is selling another account , not this one.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:01:58 PM

Yes, I am pretty sure that this is not the account he is selling. His current account isn't worth anything, it's probably another account he owns.
Zorrocoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:04:26 PM

What is the account rank and price?
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 10:16:10 PM

Yes, I am pretty sure that this is not the account he is selling. His current account isn't worth anything, it's probably another account he owns.

I supposed this by myself even if OP post didn't clarify. However, since OP didn't provide details i cannot say more.

+1. I was just wondering the same thing!

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
doggieTattoo

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:23:39 PM

I think it should be pretty obvious based on your screen shot that is not the account he is selling. I would highly doubt there is any kind of market for accounts with only two posts, especially ones that were created today LOL

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
wakka622

Activity: 476

The big fish

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:56:46 AM

Jr member rank still low like newbie, if you wanna sell your account wait it rank up to member
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:07:56 AM

Account rank is Jr. Member and price is around $3 due to bad trust.
try to get atleast neutral trust, and jr. Accounts also not much worth Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: