Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PewDiePie - humanity is doomed  (Read 669 times)
bitwoman (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:19:51 PM

is there anyway i can block this fake toxic cunt on youtube im fedup of seeing his face and it ruins my day he is the direct embodiment of the USA.

I dont want his videos propping up when searching unrelated videos that have substance I feel as though I've been infected by HIV and there is nothing I can do about it.

Please... someone reassure me there must be something I can do.
R2D221

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:25:10 PM

Maybe this can help: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/56113?hl=en

Also, this post should be in the Off-Topic section.

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:37:43 PM

Lol what has this to do with Bitcoin.
Anyway, just use adblock so in case you click he doesnt get any money lol.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 11:50:18 PM

But he's Swedish? O_O
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 11:58:46 PM

-snip-

Click the video, downvote, go somewhere else. Repeat as needed, youtube will learn. It might also help if your account is not considered the PewDiePie demographic (7-13, 13-17?).

I got rid of PewDiePie that way as well as every german let's player. Even though I am german, I cant stand them.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
bitparadise

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:03:17 AM

Put a bounty, I can downvote it 2000+ and I will try to have the video remove from youtube.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 12:12:52 AM

-snip-

Click the video, downvote, go somewhere else. Repeat as needed, youtube will learn. It might also help if your account is not considered the PewDiePie demographic (7-13, 13-17?).

I got rid of PewDiePie that way as well as every german let's player. Even though I am german, I cant stand them.

I do think Let's Play videos have totally infested youtube now I'll be honest, I'm not bothered by them too much but considering they're spammed so much it's actually extremely difficult to find gameplay without some twat rambling over it that act by itself is very annoying, you actually have to look for "No Commentary" videos now and even then some people try to sneak in on that search option and post their crap up. Oh and then there's the way tons of them use controllers all the bloody time so when you watch them it's actually painful sometimes because they're spending several minutes trying to aim at one tiny spot in the screen because everybody knows that controllers just don't fucking work very well and never have compared to a mouse.

Let's play videos aren't bad by themselves, but all the shit that comes with them has gotten incredibly annoying for me.
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:43:41 AM

is there anyway i can block this fake toxic cunt on youtube im fedup of seeing his face and it ruins my day he is the direct embodiment of the USA.

I dont want his videos propping up when searching unrelated videos that have substance I feel as though I've been infected by HIV and there is nothing I can do about it.

I've not once seen his face (except on south park), your keep seeing his face because you search for stuff related to him. Make a new google account and BOOM problem solved.
Put a bounty, I can downvote it 2000+ and I will try to have the video remove from youtube.
He has made tons of videos so good luck with that Smiley

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 06:30:07 AM

-snip-
I do think Let's Play videos have totally infested youtube now I'll be honest, I'm not bothered by them too much but considering they're spammed so much it's actually extremely difficult to find gameplay without some twat rambling over it that act by itself is very annoying, you actually have to look for "No Commentary" videos now and even then some people try to sneak in on that search option and post their crap up. Oh and then there's the way tons of them use controllers all the bloody time so when you watch them it's actually painful sometimes because they're spending several minutes trying to aim at one tiny spot in the screen because everybody knows that controllers just don't fucking work very well and never have compared to a mouse.

Let's play videos aren't bad by themselves, but all the shit that comes with them has gotten incredibly annoying for me.

Yep, its very rare that the person talking in the background has a nice voice to listen to AND has something meaningfull or interesting to say about the game. I cant think of a channel off the top of my head, but there was someone playing Civ 5 I watched a year ago or so.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:34:14 AM

So you're a woman who hates Pewdiepie ?

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:50:51 AM

Calm down buddy. Why do you feel so much negativity towards a person who has done nothing to hurt you?
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:00:49 AM

He's not the only attention whore on youtube. Some people would sell themselves and their family to get viewers there. OMG look at my cute puppy, child, kitten, girlfriend blah blah. Crappy social media where every idiot has something to say and show.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 02:17:53 PM

-snip-

Yep, its very rare that the person talking in the background has a nice voice to listen to AND has something meaningfull or interesting to say about the game. I cant think of a channel off the top of my head, but there was someone playing Civ 5 I watched a year ago or so.

It's not just that, my most hating thing is looking up youtube tutorials and then having some guy who sounds like he eats whenever he talks or breathes heavily and it's just a classic problem of people not actually checking that what they upload is any good.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 04:25:21 PM

-snip-
It's not just that, my most hating thing is looking up youtube tutorials and then having some guy who sounds like he eats whenever he talks or breathes heavily and it's just a classic problem of people not actually checking that what they upload is any good.

I wonder if there is a channel thats mocking bad lets players. Like "your grammar sucks".

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: