Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral  (Read 237349 times)
suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:30:28 AM

Help! I can't collect, my capacity is full, and the button to collect doesn't work!

Hahahaha, oh the memories...
Seriously though, for some reason I still want to see this thread get honestly to 5000.
$100 flew away Tongue

when this thread will close somebody please close this thread
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:36:45 AM

I wonder if people would still be excited about a game that maybe you could earn 30% in a whole year on your btc, but in order to do that, you had to keep logging in to collect. Add pretty graphics and noises, and it might be fun. Sort of like cloud mining, but real, and a game that you could lose your income. Maybe even having prizes to give out from uncollected earnings.

Why hasn't anyone done this?

Because where would the 30% come from?

Suppose I open the site. You deposit 100 BTC, log in every day, hear some beeps, then a year later I have to give you 130 BTC? Why would I run such a site? Sounds to me like I had to pay for hosting for a year AND give you 30 BTC of mine. Lose/lose.

Maybe a few people would deposit small amounts and forget to log in and so I could use their small amounts to pay you with, but anyone depositing a big amount would likely not forget to do whatever they needed to to qualify for the payout.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:46:42 AM

I bet on next week we will again have a nice paying ponzi sceam.where peoples will again burn their money
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:52:27 AM

Help! I can't collect, my capacity is full, and the button to collect doesn't work!

Seriously though, for some reason I still want to see this thread get honestly to 5000.
$100 flew away Tongue

only OP or admin can close it, and also the only thing left to do is let everyone forget this sites and not keep replying here  Undecided Undecided

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
[Jr.Member]

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:12:45 AM

http://i62.tinypic.com/s4qold.jpg

Let it flow mate Cheesy

I'm so sorry..  Cry
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:11:56 AM

$100 flew away Tongue

only OP or admin can close it, and also the only thing left to do is let everyone forget this sites and not keep replying here  Undecided Undecided

Some one here want 5000 posts to get a bonus price

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:17:17 AM

$100 flew away Tongue

The question is who will pay ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:42:38 AM

$100 flew away Tongue

The question is who will pay ?

You should check this post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950011.msg10564642#msg10564642

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
no141

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:48:53 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 12:43:29 PM by no141

And finally the payout address has something to show. It will get more from my accrued efforts, but no one else seems to want to contribute.
Two more payments will come in soon.

fildza

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 12:33:56 PM

The bounty is 0.00013497 BTC ? Really encourage to post

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 01:06:15 PM

And finally the payout address has something to show. It will get more from my accrued efforts, but no one else seems to want to contribute.

I can also send some if you will not scam us?
can we go for an escrow what you said ?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
no141

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:32:58 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 02:16:19 PM by no141

I can also send some if you will not scam us?
can we go for an escrow what you said ?

I don't expect anyone to send a lot, and what I'm doing is not a scam. I couldn't imagine at all, this would even get to 0.05BTC, so you saying escrow, I have no idea what you are thinking. I will confirm which post is 5000--the first to hit 5000 may not be true due to referral links or double posts, etc. Anyone may add to the bounty at the address I set forth or just pledge to give something in a separate transaction. I see no need to complicate things here, I'm not running away. If this thread gets closed or never makes it to 5000, lets say in a month, I'd return anything received(no free microwallet sites payments returned and some might need a valid bitcoin signature to verify), possibly minus fees. If somehow the address gets to 1BTC that's where it will hurt as I'm excluding myself from winning. I didn't think for one second when I started it could even get to 1/10th of that. I plan on being here a long time, on this my one and only account, I don't want to be stuck with negative trust and I really don't know how to get any that counts(not involving my own btc). I can not immediately comment on anything being added to the pot as the wallet is encrypted and not in use, so I check the blockchain like like everyone else. Good luck everyone.

Edit:
Of course no one can verify number of accounts here, but I have no reason to be dishonest. As for an escrow, if there was one, I guess they would get a portion of what was given. I'm not taking anything, and I don't see why an escrow should. Too bad I don't have trust, I'm fine being an escrow who would take nothing. Maybe I'll end up with some trust here for doing this, who knows. And yes, I rather edit this post than increasing the post count. I don't want to feel like this will be won only because of me for the post count, besides the prize currently.

fildza

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 01:45:03 PM

I don't expect anyone to send a lot, and what I'm doing is not a scam. I couldn't imagine at all, this would even get to 0.05BTC, so you saying escrow, I have no idea what you are thinking. I will confirm which post is 5000--the first to hit 5000 may not be true due to referral links or double posts, etc. Anyone may add to the bounty at the address I set forth or just pledge to give something in a separate transaction. I see no need to complicate things here, I'm not running away. If this thread gets closed or never makes it to 5000, lets say in a month, I'd return anything received(no free microwallet sites payments returned and some might need a valid bitcoin signature to verify), possibly minus fees. If somehow the address gets to 1BTC that's where it will hurt as I'm excluding myself from winning. I didn't think for one second when I started it could even get to 1/10th of that. I plan on being here a long time, on this my one and only account, I don't want to be stuck with negative trust and I really don't know how to get any that counts(not involving my own btc). I can not immediately comment on anything being added to the pot as the wallet is encrypted and not in use, so I check the blockchain like like everyone else. Good luck everyone.
There is no proof this is the only 1 of your account

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 02:01:30 PM

My point was some people are reluctant to send you money. If you agree on an escrow then other people will take an initiative to send money to an escrow address

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
twn
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:07:26 PM

is there anyone still playing this ponzi?isnt it already dead?
irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 02:08:57 PM

Yes its alteady dead man. No one here is playing this game. Now people are just playing with this thread

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:05:37 PM

that is very low indeed , same as the god damn ponzi game
fildza

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 04:11:26 PM

Yes its alteady dead man. No one here is playing this game. Now people are just playing with this thread
They still hope the money will back that why still post here

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 04:12:23 PM

Are you planning to fund some btc ?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:23:53 PM

Are you planning to fund some btc ?
nope , im not the organizer of this ponzi scheeme , and its not my problem to fund btc.
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: