Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:05:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (NEW) HYIP Say Good Bye to SCAM Because Scam its hurt!  (Read 1834 times)
davidsetia2 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:27:41 AM

Hello welcome to My post and maybe you be interested about this post
short story about me , i use bitcoin from 2013 and i often see mining in basic PONZI and going to scam and i exposed repeatedly
And i think many people got incur losses like me
So why i open This HYIP?
because I KNOW SCAM MAKE HURTS SO i wanna Build HighProfit with Low Risk!

"the important thing is to believe ,can you believe with US not going to scam?"

https://i.imgur.com/JQfC5eu.png
Site : http://cryptoshaft.com/
CS : https://www.facebook.com/Cryptoshaft
This site is running to day 3 and pay 20BTC more and we not be stop!
The system HYIP is Ponzi

Little Question and Answer
  • What systems are in use and what percentage of the time cryptoshaft payout?
  • Circle Ponzi system (meaning play money of investors to earlier investors) Po + 120% of the capital in overload 5% fee

• What Objectives of this HYIP?
  • Make big profit without excessive risk!

• There'll be no deposite / investmen more example of how I became the last one?
  • We will make it the be the last to invest will get the jackpot! which gets 40% of our web wallet so not problem be the last

• Why on the web at Write a wallet could not bitcoin.co.id, c-CEX, poloniex and-similar / xapo, coinbase?
  • Because we do not open the destination system adress adress so that in depositekan will be returned as wallet Exchanger why not? as usual web exchangers will use another wallet to transfer to us so adress adress receiving adress PO is not got a reply exchanger send YOU!

• I've Deposite why not get in the List?
  • Deposite will enter the list after 3 confirmation

• How much time to payout?
  • When no deposite again and pretty and your profit will be directly sent to your wallet so the timing RANDOM but average "less than 1 hour

• How long active Site?
  • New walking three day Smiley

• What is the minimum and maximum of the deposite?
  • (MIN) 0.005 with (MAX)0.05 to Big then it/ less it will be considered a donation

This HYIP made in Indonesia there say Indonesia is High Risk Country but not all people same just little scammer in Indonesia!
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 03:33:33 AM

Enough with the ponzi and HYIP junk... Besides, you're on the radar with crap like this, the feds are here looking for you.

http://manhattanda.org/node/5256/print
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:42:54 AM

Enough with the ponzi and HYIP junk... Besides, you're on the radar with crap like this, the feds are here looking for you.

Aha finally you guys have done what you wanted with all you're bs get rich quick schemes you have brought more attention from the guys you didn't want attention from, your days are numbered bitches  Grin

cloverme the time of you're post 33333 synchronicity seems to follow me everywhere and that is the craziest i have seen so far the odds are stupid, its normally 1111 2222 anyway.   

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
cloverme
Legendary

Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 04:16:07 AM

Aha finally you guys have done what you wanted with all you're bs get rich quick schemes you have brought more attention from the guys you didn't want attention from, your days are numbered bitches  Grin

cloverme the time of you're post 33333 synchronicity seems to follow me everywhere and that is the craziest i have seen so far the odds are stupid, its normally 1111 2222 anyway.   

Hahahah it's too bad I don't get that kind of luck on powerball.  Hmmmm it's a sign to play I guess Cheesy
LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:54:37 AM

There is no high profit and low risk. The profit is ALWAYS congruent to the risk, else you would break a law of nature.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:22:32 AM

I doubt you will not hurt anyone who invest on your site Roll Eyes
good luck Roll Eyes
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:34:43 PM

Any HYIP always with high risk.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:48:13 PM

Hello welcome to My post and maybe you be interested about this post
short story about me , i use bitcoin from 2013 and i often see mining in basic PONZI and going to scam and i exposed repeatedly
And i think many people got incur losses like me
So why i open This HYIP?
because I KNOW SCAM MAKE HURTS SO i wanna Build HighProfit with Low Risk!

So your dislike towards all of these scammy ponzis forced you to make one. Yeah! That make sense Smiley.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:00:35 PM

why do you need a warning that you are not responsible for losses if this is an "honest ponzi" Smiley

btw - nice choice of the name ,i guess english isnt your  first language but to shaft someone means to rip them off lol

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shafted&defid=1935227

"Please READ FAQ Before Doing any deposit. By sending investments users agree to not blaming website admin for any LOSS
Note: We are taking 5% transaction fee to keep us going Smiley
Any deposits UNDER the minimum or OVER the maximum will be counted as DONATIONS! Smiley."
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 02:49:54 PM

why don't this just die off?
ponzis all over the place.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:55:50 PM

hahahaha, better learn some english first OP
davidsetia2 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:06:10 PM

We system Like MMM if i conclude we not join play don't worry For We RUN because we not goona run if get big transaction you can see in the website big investment in there when only stand 3 days, we thank you for your support and Trust

"We are not force you to invest,just wanted to let you know there is a chance opportunities in there"
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:54:16 PM

We system Like MMM if i conclude we not join play don't worry For We RUN because we not goona run if get big transaction you can see in the website big investment in there when only stand 3 days, we thank you for your support and Trust

An MMM like system... this stuff getting better and better Smiley. Perhaps you remeber where Sergei Panteleevich ended up with this system...
davidsetia2 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:17:56 PM

An MMM like system... this stuff getting better and better Smiley. Perhaps you remeber where Sergei Panteleevich ended up with this system...

yesss therefore I say "like" MMM
like not all basic in MMM this is MIX

And i warning you THIS PONZI CAN BE STOP why ?
its about your TRUST How trust you with that SITE if Everyone not trust it will stop

And now 11 PM we have pay more that 38 BTC AND KEEP GROWING I PREDICTION IN ONE WEEK 100BTC WILL BE PAID Smiley
Minnlo

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:01:59 PM

Do you use google translate to create the thread?
Anyway, your site is just another ponzi and it will eventually be a scam just like the others.

plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:15:19 PM

why all day you lose your time to creat a ponzi there no one to investigate there so stop

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
davidsetia2 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:41:27 PM

Do you use google translate to create the thread?
Anyway, your site is just another ponzi and it will eventually be a scam just like the others.

Sorry for my Bad english i respect your opinion  Cheesy
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:42:38 PM

Notes:-
Alert ResultRegistered contact email address is a free one
Alert ResultTechnical contact email address is a free one
Alert ResultAdministrative contact email address is a free one
Alert ResultThis website is 2 Days old
Alert ResultThe website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
Alert ResultThe website appears to be less than six months old
Alert ResultThis website setup involves countries known to be high risk
Alert ResultThis website is likely to be operating from a high risk country

Analysis Details:-
This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.
This site has a high risk country associated with it. This may be as you expect but care should be taken if purchasing an item from a site that you didn't expect to be associated with the countries listed above. Certain countries are listed as being high risk because of the high percentage of online fraud or tendency to send fake/replica items.

Free email addresses have been used in the setup of this website. This is not necesarily worrying, depending on the site. For online shops, this can be a sign that the site has some risk

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.
michinzx

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:43:44 PM

these terrible scam attempts are getting pretty funny to read honestly, i dont think even google translate can fuck up english this badly
davidsetia2 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:00:47 PM

Notes:-
Alert ResultRegistered contact email address is a free one
Alert ResultTechnical contact email address is a free one
Alert ResultAdministrative contact email address is a free one
Alert ResultThis website is 2 Days old
Alert ResultThe website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
Alert ResultThe website appears to be less than six months old
Alert ResultThis website setup involves countries known to be high risk
Alert ResultThis website is likely to be operating from a high risk country

Analysis Details:-
This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.
This site has a high risk country associated with it. This may be as you expect but care should be taken if purchasing an item from a site that you didn't expect to be associated with the countries listed above. Certain countries are listed as being high risk because of the high percentage of online fraud or tendency to send fake/replica items.

Free email addresses have been used in the setup of this website. This is not necesarily worrying, depending on the site. For online shops, this can be a sign that the site has some risk

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

Scamadv alaysis for online shop mostly its just for know who behind it thats why i post it
The question is can you belive with our ponzi?
because we are new we no have name but we have goal to make improvement , many people message us talking about scam or our provision
buat many people say thanks too they got big profit in short time you can see in the group if you can go there many people got profit up to 300% in 3 days Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: