Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help making payments on website via PayPal "seller protected"  (Read 365 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:44:13 AM

Hi,
Everytime someone makes a purchase on my website and uses PayPal to pay, the transaction is not seller protected. So I always ask people to simply make direct payments to me when able to, obviously so I am protected. However, this is counter-intuitive as I want my business to grow and people like to use websites more I believe. So I am stuck.

I did not make my website and I did not code it. It uses WooCommerce through Wordpress and I don't understand why payments rec'd are not "seller protected".

Can anyone help here? Yes my PayPal is a business verified account if that matters at all.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
icex999

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:59:20 AM

What products do you sell? Feel free to PM me if you want it private; PayPal only allows certain items to have seller protection. Or, you can take a look for yourself here...

11.5 Items/transactions not eligible for PayPal Seller protection. The following are examples of items/transactions not eligible for PayPal Seller protection.

Claims or Chargebacks for Significantly Not as Described.
Items that you deliver in person, including in connection with In-Store Checkout.
Intangible items, including Digital Goods, and services.
PayPal Direct Payments.
Virtual Terminal Payments.
PayPal Business Payments.
Items that are not shipped to the recipient's shipping address on the Transaction Details Page. If you originally ship the item to the recipient's shipping address on the Transaction Details Page but the item is later redirected to a different address, you will not be eligible for PayPal Seller protection. We therefore recommend not using a shipping service that is arranged by the buyer, so that you will be able to provide valid proof of shipping and delivery.

Code:
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#11
ivonna

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:41:07 AM

I would suggest accepting Bitcoin and offering a discount in exchange for paying with such. You will likely have overall lower costs associated with having your payments processed

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: