Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin better had not go below $50  (Read 3144 times)
bitwoman (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:40:23 PM

Put a lot of money in recently at 200 it should be a bargin considering this is life changing technology and what the future holds.

How the hell can it drop any further since before all this infrastructure and awareness now how the hell can it go lower
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:54:17 PM

Put a lot of money in recently at 200 it should be a bargin considering this is life changing technology and what the future holds.

How the hell can it drop any further since before all this infrastructure and awareness now how the hell can it go lower

And another "investor" aka gambler who don't know how markets work.

Buying at a certain price level, and when it goes down by a lot they blame Bitcoin for being fake, ponzi, etc....

Come on... Do some proper research about what you're buying and at what price level.
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:55:55 PM

It wont dont worry - it'll only go up.  You are going to be rich.

No seriously - if you believe it's a life changing technology which you are now part of - isnt that enough? Why does some exchange price matter?

RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:57:43 PM

You take the good, you take the bad,
You take them both and there you have
The facts of life, the facts of life.

WW3

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:59:53 PM

"I invested knowing that over the last year the price has steadily decreased over time and now I'm too scared to hold because I should have invested a little at a time or waited for it to bottom out and now I want to make a post in the wrong section on a topic no one can control."

http://s3.postimg.org/f1lyoh0v7/bedc5149b9aa9810f9ad71dd2352f2b54b7e0874.jpg

If you know what I mean~
sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:01:45 PM

Well it has been stable over 200 for the last couple weeks, so you can't say its continuing falling.
You can call it all a price correction.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:01:55 PM

Just wait and see. Hold your BTC for 5 years and be happy after it.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 01:08:20 PM

If you are not buying on margin, that shouldn't make any difference at all if it goes to $50. You can continue to hold on to it and commit long term on the price.

Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:44:01 PM

If you know what I mean~

+99 for Nichijou reference
calme

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:47:29 PM

Well, I stupidly bought at like 190 but I will still buy more if it goes to like 50, to make up for that.
HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:48:34 PM

And another "investor" aka gambler who don't know how markets work.

Buying at a certain price level, and when it goes down by a lot they blame Bitcoin for being fake, ponzi, etc....

Come on... Do some proper research about what you're buying and at what price level.

The beauty or the fallacy of regretting your investments, compared to gambling... There's this nice analogy: In gambling, it's been decided immediately whether you won or lost. When it comes to investing, the wheel keeps on spinning, you decide for yourself, when to hit the stop-button. That being said, you may be better of waiting for the price to go back up. But on the other hand, you may end up losing even more, by waiting longer. It's difficult.

(Lithium)

Activity: 367

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:49:29 PM

For a moment I thought it was a topic from 2011 or something.

There is no risk of BTC going to 50 right now.

Only beartrolls say such thing
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:52:28 PM

Well you just didn't buy enough. If you keep buying a few thousand BTC per day the price will go up.  Grin

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
DollarDomme

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:06:18 PM

I have bought a bit at $150. I still want it to go lower. The technology has finally reached the poor neighborhood that i live in and i hope it goes lower so that the people around me can get in on the train going away from dependency. i see bitcoin as a means of redistribution of wealth. i was in germany when the mark changed to the Euro. SO much money lost. Although i could just as easily find another coin but then we have to work to get that coin accepted by all merchants as well. which is why i love the register.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:32:29 PM

I have bought a bit at $150. I still want it to go lower. The technology has finally reached the poor neighborhood that i live in and i hope it goes lower so that the people around me can get in on the train going away from dependency. i see bitcoin as a means of redistribution of wealth. i was in germany when the mark changed to the Euro. SO much money lost. Although i could just as easily find another coin but then we have to work to get that coin accepted by all merchants as well. which is why i love the register.

Why should the entire BTC economy suffer so you and your "poor" friends can join?  Do you think it should shoot back up as soon as you have all boarded the train?  Perhaps you should all start accumulating today if you want to be a part if this great tech instead of hoping for its collapse.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:53:58 PM

why all the worry if we are still around 200 euro, and it look stable to me, we need to pass all the way through 100-200 range before touching 50...
thezerg
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:11:55 PM

3600 new coins per day.  Even at $200 that means we need 3/4 of a million USD of holders or transactional growth per day.  All the great transactional news (remittance, large merchant acceptance etc) does not help the price SHORT TERM because it takes 100x transactional growth to = 1 holder growth (if you assume 3 days to make a transaction which is VERY conservative; the number could be more like 1000x -- BTC is "used" for just a couple hours during a transaction).   However, transactional growth gives confidence to holders...

But holding is not in vogue right now due to the decline.  We'll need some fiat shocks and a level or slightly rising coin to resume the buzz that makes your typical herd-mentality investor go back in.  However when it happens, this one is likely to be fast and very large -- because BTC awareness is saturating society -- so it makes sense to buy and hold in advance.

balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:50:56 PM

crypto is the tech, bitcoin just represents the first implementation.

It can go down further because demand/supply don't support this price much longer. Once all the believers are broke and bought at 200$ we'll be good to go down to 100$-range. May take a while but probably going to happen.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:56:13 PM

How the hell can it drop any further
Easier than you think.

finnile

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:14:39 PM

Doesn't look like it will be going below 100 anytime soon. Strong support above 200

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: