Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people think cheap of those who say they want to get rich from bitcoin!  (Read 2665 times)
Whitehouse

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:07:19 AM

you WILL NOT become rich from bitcoin.  sorry to say.  because you wont invest enough.

What does this have to do with the thread. Did you read the op? This isn't him asking if he'll become rich but why others look down on those who are only in it for the money.

Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 01:06:29 PM

people need to transact with btc ,its that simple
buy them ,use them ,buy more ,spend them as fast as you would spend cash anywhere you can
thats the only way to kick it into mainstream

everyone cannot hodl a few coins and hope to be millionaires or it will never happen
economy doesnt work that way

And yes, we just have to play our role. If bitcoin is successful one day those who think cheap and look down on bitcoiners and bitcoin as a whole will all be wrong. I hope they will realize that some day.

CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:16:23 PM

people need to transact with btc ,its that simple
buy them ,use them ,buy more ,spend them as fast as you would spend cash anywhere you can
thats the only way to kick it into mainstream

everyone cannot hodl a few coins and hope to be millionaires or it will never happen
economy doesnt work that way

And yes, we just have to play our role. If bitcoin is successful one day those who think cheap and look down on bitcoiners and bitcoin as a whole will all be wrong. I hope they will realize that some day.

im probably in the minority but i spend bitcoins on beer and whatever else i can every day
but i replace $200 btc with $200 btc IMMEDIATELY

probably 90% of people here wont spend a $200 btc because they probably bought it for 300-400-500-600-700+ etc

but the best thing is to spend it and buy another one for $200 -if it goes back up you still win
if nobody helps stimulate the economy ,it might not go back up .........
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:08:04 PM

you WILL NOT become rich from bitcoin.  sorry to say.  because you wont invest enough.

What does this have to do with the thread. Did you read the op? This isn't him asking if he'll become rich but why others look down on those who are only in it for the money.

We need the numbers. It doesn't matter if others look down upon those who are in it for the money.

nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:34:18 PM

We need the numbers. It doesn't matter if others look down upon those who are in it for the money.

Indeed mate.. We need numbers.. But it will be better if we have ppl in it for the long haul.. Rather than just get rich quick guys who end up dumping the coins.
Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:11:03 PM

Obtaining Bitcoins *is* work.
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:18:23 AM

Greedy is being considered a bad attitude and the sole aim of getting rich is a pretty basic desire. While other people work pretty hard for their money, they don't want to see other people become rich by doing nothing, they feel this is unfair - which it is. When it comes to investments, people who don't dare to put money into an investment (Bitcoin) don't want it to succeed so they can rejoice not having lost an opportunity while staying safe.

The richest people in life did not become rich by working, they became and stayed rich by letting money and people work for them.

It's a myth designed to keep people obeying and working for them, and keep the system alive, but the system is designed to suit the needs of the very rich. And everyone else suffers.

Yeah, go on, work your ass off, earn a few pennies, maybe you can one day get "rich". Maybe you will get promoted some day so you can drive a slightly better car, life in a slightly bigger house. But you still get to waste most of your waking hours at a job you don't like and you will barely see your family and friends. And you will still be far poorer than the guy you call your boss.

Investing is one of the best ways to get rich, yes it may ruin you it you bet wrong, but you can't get rich without taking a risk. Starting up a company, investing in a company or an idea both are risky, but if you just keep trying and keep looking for the right opurtinty you can get out of the rat race, and life a live free of the financial slavery and spend time doing what you actually like to do.

More often than not they became rich by not spending and living well below their means. This provides them with the capital to take measured risk. They are also rebels that do not accept the system. In particular when it comes to themselves they say NO to everything the system tells consumers to do and do the exact opposite.  

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:43:23 AM

My plan is to accumulate a good number of BitCoin, because in the foreseeable future, we won't need Fiat because we can use BitCoin. And I'll have a lot already, and I'll never have to touch money again.
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:07:39 AM

if you want to get rich from bitcoin then you must take very large calculated risks at this point.   

as per OP they look down on them because no one will listen when you tell them to invest $1000 and you will be rich, as they should not.  when i tell people i'm into bitcoin they don't think im cheap.. they think im NUTZ. because i don't tell them i'm going to get rich. i tell them i have a NEW version of money.
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:11:26 AM

Cos these people don't know that this is actually work ....
You invest in bitcoin with a risk and it's more like share's , so if people say that to you ,just let them say it! meet them in your avantador after some years Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: