Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 06:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prescott Bush - American Hero, American Zero?  (Read 400 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:12:43 PM

Hi,

I read bad things about Mr Prescott, that he wasn't an American Patriot! I don't believe a single word of it. I think he had to do terrible things in the context of maintaining the sovereignty of the United States of America in very difficult times in the course of his professional career. I would be happy to be wrong, I don't have stakes in HAL Cheesy. Anyone care to comment, it was a long time ago... Cheesy. Everyone involved must be dead  Grin.

money is faster...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:18:39 PM

Hi,

I read bad things about Mr Prescott, that he wasn't an American Patriot! I don't believe a single word of it. I think he had to do terrible things in the context of maintaining the sovereignty of the United States of America in very difficult times in the course of his professional career. I would be happy to be wrong, I don't have stakes in HAL Cheesy. Anyone care to comment, it was a long time ago... Cheesy. Everyone involved must be dead  Grin.

There is enough evidence that he was an ally of Hitler's in WWII, that EVERYONE should be careful about electing any of his kids, grand-kids, or great-grand-kids to any public office in the States.

Are all the loads of evidence false? Is it all just a big hate-crime against him and his family? Decide for yourself. Google his name. Also, use the DuckDuckGo search engine to find some of the things that Google hides.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 01:31:28 PM

Prescott benefited off of the alcohol prohibition much like drug dealers benefit from drug prohibition.

If you think a drug dealer is a hero then so was Prescott Bush.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:59:58 AM

What I find really amusing is that I can without problems criticize the National Security Complex of the United States of America in long, in large in heights, from the bottom of the world to the heaven, and I will not be alone, a full trail of critics is on the internet, and internally... That's a healthy sign, We are Just Humans... (the AI know it too well). Now contrast that to a little state in the middle east... funny, coincidence? of course not, choosenites...

Another project of this era exposed here:

the smart

the beautiful (female) - queen

the beautiful (male) - king

There is nothing bad in this project, it was necessary for those having believed in that:

Isn't it the Job of the CIA to know what the enemy is doing? How to do it in the safety of the Homeland? It's called deception.

EX: I can laugh at the command deck in the Enterprise  Smiley (I shouldn't btw), compare to just saying the word H.A.S.B.A.R.A.

Grin

money is faster...
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 11:03:02 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 03:26:40 AM by TECSHARE

The company of which he was the chairmain of, Union Bank, was shut down during WW2 under the "Trading With The Enemy Act" for financing nazi slave labor and death camps. This is how the Bush family made their fortune before they got into oil. His son, "poppy" G.H.W.B. is well known to be at the head of a powerful global opium smuggling racket which he uses to fund his puppet dictators and coups all over the globe. There is also evidence G.H.W.B. was involved in Kennedy's assassination during the time he was the Director of the CIA. The Bush family is a cancer on society and this earth. BTW this is just off the top of my head, the list goes on and on and on.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:28:00 PM

Yeah, don't like these guys at all. Which is why I hope to keep spreading interest in Rand Paul for US President to keep the likes of another Bush from running the us military around again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: