Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to sell $150 in gift cards for btc. Your choice of gift card  (Read 320 times)
m4dhatter (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:23:57 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 10:59:13 PM by m4dhatter

As the title suggests I am looking to pick up some btc. I will purchase any gift card requested for that amount and send it over. We can use escrow if the buyer would like. We can also split it up into smaller transactions if that would make you feel more comfortable.

Please post back if interested, or if you have any questions. I would rather only do business with a person that has a positive rating here. Exceptions can be made for somebody with no rating, however if you have a negative trade rating I can not afford the risk. Thank you for your consideration.

If you would just prefer a prepaid visa I have one in the amount of $150.
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:37:07 AM

Would you be able to do a $80 Visa?
At what rate?
How soon do you need this? (Could we do a longer escrow or something?)
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 10:44:19 AM

are you doing any discount or it is 1=1 deal
if you are giving some discount and can get me amazon gift card then get pm me

Available
PM me to rent this space.
m4dhatter (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:57:07 PM

I am looking to sell the whole 150 to one person if possible. I do not mind using escrow at all. I can offer a discount, I am hoping that a 20 percent discount will sweeten the deal enough for somebody here to bite.
If escrow is not used, I can guarantee an instant transaction. Of course, if escrow is used, all I can guarantee is that I will put my part into the escrow as soon as the deal is struck.

Remember, it can be a gift card of your choice, or any assortment of gift cards. I will sit here and do 15 different transactions if you want them in increments of $10 for example.

I hope we can make a deal soon. I look forward to working with one of you guys or gals soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: