Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥Horse Racing♞ Trifecta ♞ Horse Racing ♞ UNIQUE ♞ Jackpot ♞ 0-1% EDGE  (Read 59152 times)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 11:56:07 AM

A lot of Sites are blocking U.S based people due to U.S laws, will you also do this ?

Thats Sakarias call, I don't really care about such laws, There is no fiat Involved.

Actually there is fiat involved. Involved in terms that BTC could be change into USD directly which make a lot of sites to take on precautions to this things . It is one of the reason on why dooglus switch JustDice into accepting clams only since clams cant be change into USD directly

Nevertheless, the site is still new, even if you are accepting deposits from the US players, it will take on some time before the legal feds put up an arrest warrant or whatsoever. Just try to operate things in the shadow and you will be fine

yeah, i don't really much care for U.S law. i nor live or operate is the U.S

Neither stunna nor PrimeDice is from US but still they are taking precautions as their sites grow larger each day and might someday attract attention from the US legal feds

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:01:16 PM

A lot of Sites are blocking U.S based people due to U.S laws, will you also do this ?

Thats Sakarias call, I don't really care about such laws, There is no fiat Involved.

Actually there is fiat involved. Involved in terms that BTC could be change into USD directly which make a lot of sites to take on precautions to this things . It is one of the reason on why dooglus switch JustDice into accepting clams only since clams cant be change into USD directly

Nevertheless, the site is still new, even if you are accepting deposits from the US players, it will take on some time before the legal feds put up an arrest warrant or whatsoever. Just try to operate things in the shadow and you will be fine

Neither stunna nor PrimeDice is from US but still they are taking precautions as their sites grow larger each day and might someday attract attention from the US legal feds

I they pushed me, I will go full tor or even darker

Disclaimer: In other projects that Sakarias is not involved in, Just saying I am speaking about myself personally not Bithorse or Sakarias.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Jin xiou

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:22:09 PM

Wow 20K Views ! i'll be sure to throw up a bonus or two once we're back on track again Smiley!

Gratz Smiley feels good to have been here since day 1, can't wait for more players Cheesy
Sakarias-Corporation (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:20:44 PM

there will be a very small Giveaway in 6 hours.

Euthanasiaa

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:21:09 PM

i'll be there Wink

-

the clam idea was actually smart!
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:56:11 PM

get amazing profit to play on bithorse just hit 999% again there, wonderful betting site i have much luck there today i am really enjoying to bet on horses Grin
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:34:28 PM

how can i claim the faucet? what should i press to get free bitcoins to try it out

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 05:37:08 PM

how can i claim the faucet? what should i press to get free bitcoins to try it out

FAUCET button is located on the lower left corner Smiley

<---

Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:37:32 PM

there is faucet button in bottom at the page so get free coin to test this site, stay tuned to this thread nice giveaway about to come very soon Wink
Euthanasiaa

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:39:16 PM

there is faucet button in bottom at the page so get free coin to test this site, stay tuned to this thread nice giveaway about to come very soon Wink

i thought it was only a small one today ?

----

Someone is very very very lucky today! that's 999%+ 4 times a row now

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 05:48:26 PM

----

yes, there will only be a small giveaway today, until i can sort some things out Smiley

5th now actually, Congrats Smiley

98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:04:48 PM

was playing on the site for a while, cant wait for the giveaway, any ideas if all people will have possibility to participate?

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 06:06:09 PM

was playing on the site for a while, cant wait for the giveaway, any ideas if all people will have possibility to participate?

it will depend on how many players are playing tonight. as i said this giveaway will unfortunately be small :/

WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:23:11 PM

it will depend on how many players are playing tonight. as i said this giveaway will unfortunately be small :/

Small is still better than nothing , anyway sakarias will you be doing some promotions like giving 100 % deposit bonus or the other bonus? or will it be like the previous version? Id like to play when there will be bonus and also the rainbot again  Cheesy Cheesy.

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 06:26:04 PM

Small is still better than nothing , anyway sakarias will you be doing some promotions like giving 100 % deposit bonus or the other bonus? or will it be like the previous version? Id like to play when there will be bonus and also the rainbot again  Cheesy Cheesy.

Now it will only be a small giveaway Smiley

but i the future we will have, Deposit bonus, Rain, Rain bots and so on Smiley

Remember guys, you can Always Level up the Faucet to gain more coins Smiley

MovieBTC

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:05:13 PM

----

why am i not so lucky!

Code: Hello

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 08:33:49 PM

you can find Information about the small giveaway on The Website char (www.bithorse.co)

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:45:35 PM

my betting experience with bithorse is going truly awesome with amazing profit till now, betting concept is interesting pvp instead of betting against the house so that is plus point to play there with confidence on 2nd day of relaunch i got hit 999% more than 10 times in less than a hour. Wink
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:01:18 PM

my betting experience with bithorse is going truly awesome with amazing profit till now, betting concept is interesting pvp instead of betting against the house so that is plus point to play there with confidence on 2nd day of relaunch i got hit 999% more than 10 times in less than a hour. Wink

yes that is true bithorse has interesting and something betting style than other sites in the market, today i continued hit 999% 6 times in a row what a profitable betting site ever so no doubt about it that 100% provably fair gambling. now i love to betting on horses Kiss Kiss

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 10:06:21 PM

We at Bithorse wants you to have your best gambling experience, so that's why we wanna ask you what kind of features you would want to see on our website?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: