Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When Should We Payout Automatically?
Instant Payout At 110% earning ratio - 2 (13.3%)
Instant Payout At 120% earning ratio - 1 (6.7%)
Instant Payout At 150% earning ratio - 6 (40%)
Just in 100 hours with no limits - 6 (40%)
Total Voters: 15

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoRaise | 20% affiliates | Instant Payout At 110% Earning Ratio  (Read 9116 times)
stevetrac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:26:36 PM

i feel you should add the option to cash out when you want . this would release share % to the later deposits and make it more attractive for new investments.
for me it would mean getting some profit and reinvesting to keep the ball rolling
Phbaby

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

©

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:51:18 PM

i feel you should add the option to cash out when you want . this would release share % to the later deposits and make it more attractive for new investments.
for me it would mean getting some profit and reinvesting to keep the ball rolling

Ya this is a good suggestion !
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:01:42 AM

I agree, I would put much more in if it would have a withdrawal feature. It works well the way multicryptos.com does it... withdraw at any time, or keep building profit. It also gives people a safe feeling, knowing they can withdraw at any time instead of waiting for 100 hours hoping they get paid.

But I got to say, cryptoraise.com has got it going on, especially in the XPY section it's growing fast. BTC and Doge sections are still largely untapped and people can make a killing there if they decide to deposit there today.

cryptoraise (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:42:45 AM

We will add withdraw anytime feature on next week based on two factor auth membership, keep on your feedbacks please
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:44:04 AM

When did scams become so obvious?

Pretty sure the site won't even reach 0.1BTC in investments. Cheesy
Phbaby

Activity: 126

©

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:24:06 AM

Paycoin to the mooon?
balladofjpeg

Activity: 306
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:55:21 AM

Doge and btc are not running so fast..
akustik

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:43:24 PM

Doge and btc are not running so fast..

it's depend investmen number..
if they can find more investor, it will be faster..
rif

Activity: 118
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:31:48 PM

We will add withdraw anytime feature on next week based on two factor auth membership, keep on your feedbacks please
The good news.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:59:14 PM

people ... ignore these ponzis ...
cryptoraise (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:00:09 PM

Re-investing feature does not seem to be fair, because we want to make all the things transparent with block-chain proofs. On manual withdrawing we are considering about the schema below(can you all please make suggestions to make it more secure, fair and transparent?):

1) There will be an option on site to generate secure deposit address
2) To generate secure address; a phone verification code will be send to user (ex: Authy)
3) After verifying the code, user will be able to generate a secure wallet with anytime withdrawal option
4) When user wants to withdraw with his/her 2 factor auth code, his/her all amount(must reach to a min-payout-able amount) will be transferred to the his/her payout address.
5) Share amount of the investor will become 0 for the current investment and he/she will lose his/her right to earn for this investment.
6) For any early withdrawals; there will be 5% fee.
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:21:32 AM

Re-investing feature does not seem to be fair, because we want to make all the things transparent with block-chain proofs. On manual withdrawing we are considering about the schema below(can you all please make suggestions to make it more secure, fair and transparent?):

1) There will be an option on site to generate secure deposit address
2) To generate secure address; a phone verification code will be send to user (ex: Authy)
3) After verifying the code, user will be able to generate a secure wallet with anytime withdrawal option
4) When user wants to withdraw with his/her 2 factor auth code, his/her all amount(must reach to a min-payout-able amount) will be transferred to the his/her payout address.
5) Share amount of the investor will become 0 for the current investment and he/she will lose his/her right to earn for this investment.
6) For any early withdrawals; there will be 5% fee.

Very nice, I like it a lot, as long as the minimum payout amount will not be too high, maybe 25% of initial deposit?

Early withdrawal fee of 5% is maybe a bit high I think because the customer already paid 5% fee at deposit and if they withdraw with loss, let's say at 40%,  then their loss is going to be even greater. I understand though that the fee may be an incentive to keep people in the game longer.  Other players will benefit greatly from people withdrawing early because their share % will go up, and it will stimulate more new deposits which will benefit cryptoraise who collects fees on new deposits.

2 factor auth code is great stuff! You'll be the most advanced ponzi on the web. Thumbs up!

Pantheon

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:38:46 AM

is this ponzi even alive? lol. all I see is constant self promotion.
balladofjpeg

Activity: 306
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:16:19 AM

is this ponzi even alive? lol. all I see is constant self promotion.
it started on monday so its doing first payout now, im following it for see how far is going, someone is in 5-600% profit
coinregulator

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:13:18 AM

Since cryptoraise has dynamic feature of share ratio for each investors, it will go on forever. The mechanism that it offers is so reliable. They are earning enough from the investment fees to run a business. Also, making individual rounds for each coins is an intelligent solution for dynamic prices of coins. So, one coin does not effect the other ones shares, which looks so cool, reliable and fair.
Hartopdiesel

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:24:39 PM

today will be the 1st payout
am i correct ?
please report it coz for those who received the payout
 i want to make investment
stevetrac

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:31:15 PM

today will be the 1st payout
am i correct ?
please report it coz for those who received the payout
 i want to make investment

first payouts have already started i believe , i'm due in 12 or so hours with a 250% payout hopefully
io8621

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:37:08 PM

First payout received from 2 Doge deposit.

DRE9a9fCTtXFkEkJBq6Hq93HpSfaTq4EP4
DBfoWTerigeBcSn3rN1gfZ7mZrgByrmHgR

At the moment I still have a Bitcoin deposit, ending tomorrow.
coinregulator

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:53:27 PM

Is there anybody who knows this account holder: PWUqGjfytpbSvL1q4xFSM7rzgLUzvEySTA
The guy has many affiliate earnings!!! with 0 km address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PWUqGjfytpbSvL1q4xFSM7rzgLUzvEySTA.htm
Please show us yourself, I have to congratulate you.  WOOOOWWWW!!!! it looks like you earned more than 100XPY in 5 days
http://cryptoraise.com/xpy?address=PWUqGjfytpbSvL1q4xFSM7rzgLUzvEySTA
stevetrac

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:01:26 PM

Is there anybody who knows this account holder: PWUqGjfytpbSvL1q4xFSM7rzgLUzvEySTA
The guy has many affiliate earnings!!! with 0 km address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PWUqGjfytpbSvL1q4xFSM7rzgLUzvEySTA.htm
Please show us yourself, I have to congratulate you.  WOOOOWWWW!!!! it looks like you earned more than 100XPY in 5 days
http://cryptoraise.com/xpy?address=PWUqGjfytpbSvL1q4xFSM7rzgLUzvEySTA

more than likely the owner ,from the start  i spent a little , spread the word and not got a single referral . trouble is with all these things you can refer yourself and take the 10% why not
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: