Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Shares For Sale] Forex Investment Fund  (Read 3021 times)
johnserth (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:43:49 AM

Hello Bitcoiners!

My name is John Serth, and I have been investing in the Forex market for three years. I have been investing in Bitcoin for the past two. Today, I invite you to invest in my first publicly advertised fund.

When I first started in the Forex business, I realized that I could manage the trades efficiently, but I didn't have the funds to increase my return. After speaking to many startup investors, it became apparent to me that it is very difficult to make a high return off of a very small initial investment. I can solve this problem by combining the money from small investors like you, and in the process, I can earn you more money.

I know that I am very new to this forum, but I have been watching the threads and I've educated myself through this forum over the years. I'm not going to ask you to rate me on any third party review sites. But at the end of our agreement, I want you to walk away knowing that you were dealing with a reputable trader that you would use again or recommend with a friend.

After 30 Days, I will calculate your share of the fund and automatically buy out your share of my fund. Unless unexpected situations arise, I fully expect each share to rise in value.

In order for me to contact you, I will need an email address. I will use this to contact you if there are any problems, and I will also send you occasional updated on my fund.

I also need a receiving address where I can send the earnings to. For security reasons, I will not allow these addresses to be changed. The BTC and email addresses will be securely deleted from my system after the successful transfer.

I will keep this information in a secure database on a dedicated offline computer. I will also keep a unique share number to identify each share.

Before you continue, please understand that past successes do not nesscarily guarantee my future trades. However, I will do everything that possibly can to increase the value of your investment.

I am absolutely not liable for drop in share value or stolen funds.

By using my service, you agree to the above terms of use.

Each share has a starting price of 0.05 BTC. There are an unlimited number of shares available for purchase.

Outline of Investing Process
1. Contact Me
-You must include:
--How many shares you want to buy (1 Share Minimum)
--Contact Email
--Receiving BTC Address

2.Fund the Address
-I will send you a unique BTC Address for you to send your coins.

3. Receive the funds
-The funds will be sent to the receiving address after 30 Days, and I'll send you an email informing you of the price.

I will stop selling shares of this fund on Febuary 15, 2015.

I will stop trading on March 11, 2015.

You will receive your BTC by March 17, 2015

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheRama

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:21:46 AM

So what's your edge?
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:25:01 AM

If you are a really good trader, then why do you need investors?
I can understand wanting to share the risk, but why not go-it-alone and keep all the profits to yourself?

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:36:46 AM

How do you expect to buy out shares when you don't have the initial capital to trade with?  You can't just have enough money to buy out everyone if you did not have it at the beginning.

Also, and this is a really good laugh, you write that you can't be held liable for stolen funds.  Um, I am fairly certain I don't have to explain the hilarity in this point any further.

Finally, you claim you are a good trader and can manage your trades, but you don't even attempt to prove it, past result is no indication of future profit, but it does show you at least know what your doing.

Basically, I am calling this a scam at this point.  He will probably run off with your funds and say he is making trades for the next month or whatever to try to lure more people in.  New account asking for you to send money with no collateral, if I have seen it once I have seen it a million times.

AVOID!!!!

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:16:12 AM

Again, another reminiscent thread/outfit similar to CoinReturn. I don't know why these keep popping up but people have become wise to this sort of treachery and idiocy. Don't try it anymore people, this just happened the other day. You'll be called out every time you place your bet.
johnserth (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:10:26 PM

First Of all, my goal with my investors is to completely honest with them. During our business relationship, I want you to feel comfortable with where your money goes.

So what's your edge?

I have strong Analytical and research skills. I follow the market, predict where it is going to go, and invest in the right places. I have connections with "Social Traders" who send trading advice to smaller investors. For this fund, I'll be using Forex bots and manual trades to significantly reduce the chance of losing any money.

If you are a really good trader, then why do you need investors?
I can understand wanting to share the risk, but why not go-it-alone and keep all the profits to yourself?

As a young investor, I do not have the business skills required to start by own business. I also do not have the capital to go in alone.

I'm offering this service to you because I want to make money and establish a possible client base for the future. I originally considered posting this fund as a loan request, where I would only pay you a certain amount of interest. I posted this in securities because I want to give you the opportunity to earn a lot more money.

DebitMe and Chef Ramsay:

Keep in mind that this is an investment. There is always a chance of losing money, and I'm not going to pretend that I'm some god exempt from this rule.

I will be investing my own capital to boost the return of the fund. I do have a personal stake in my fund, and I understand your concern.

I've worked for a small, managed forex fund. Because this fund is still in use, I will not betray my customer's or employer's privacy.

I can make a lot more money by establishing a strong client base and a good reputation than I can by scamming you. I'm not a lawyer, and I'm not going to sue you or run away with your money.

Before you brand me as a scammer, let me show you what I can do in 30 days.
btcminer021

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mine hard!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:45:27 PM

Anyone who buys into this deserves to lose a few BTC.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
MailGhost

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

MailGhost

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:41:04 PM

Interesting concept.

Are you going to announce fund returns weekly/monthly or anything like that?
Regards the previous forex trading, it might help alleviate some concerns to see mt4i/myfxbook statements?

All the best.
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:48:52 AM

New account, zero trading details, do you even trade?  Roll Eyes

Obvious scam is obvious. The most hilarious part is people are still going to send him coins lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: