Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fed up with this shit!  (Read 2234 times)
(oYo) (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:36:28 AM

WTF is up with these degenerate dog owners that actually take the time to bag their dog's poop and then somehow fail to put it in a waste bin? I mean really, WTF?! IMO, bagging it and then not disposing of it properly, is worse than not bagging it and just leaving it alone altogether. Dog poop is biodegradable, so if they didn't bag it, it would eventually deteriorate, but instead they bag it in plastic and then leave it somewhere, so that it remains a permanent fixture of the landscape. I live in a townhouse and some asshole keeps throwing their dog's 'poop in a bag' on my front step, literally two feet away from my garbage can. It's infuriating! Everywhere I go I see bags of dog poop lying on the ground, or hung from a tree, or stuck on a fence. It's fucking disgusting. Honestly, I'm at the point now where I just want to shoot these people!  Angry

bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:45:43 AM

I'm not one of these people you speak of but I can think of two reasons why they do what they do. If it's bagged and strung on a tree:

1) There will be no smell.

2) Nobody will step in it.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:47:01 AM

ywah thats messed up.  shoot them, but with a poop cannon
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:51:56 AM

I'm not one of these people you speak of but I can think of two reasons why they do what they do. If it's bagged and strung on a tree:

Your name looks awfully suspicious. LOL. JK.  Cheesy

ywah thats messed up.  shoot them, but with a poop cannon

LOL! That's a great idea!

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:56:06 AM

WTF is up with these degenerate dog owners that actually take the time to bag their dog's poop and then somehow fail to put it in a waste bin? I mean really, WTF?! IMO, bagging it and then not disposing of it properly, is worse than not bagging it and just leaving it alone altogether. Dog poop is biodegradable, so if they didn't bag it, it would eventually deteriorate, but instead they bag it in plastic and then leave it somewhere, so that it remains a permanent fixture of the landscape. I live in a townhouse and some asshole keeps throwing their dog's 'poop in a bag' on my front step, literally two feet away from my garbage can. It's infuriating! Everywhere I go I see bags of dog poop lying on the ground, or hung from a tree, or stuck on a fence. It's fucking disgusting. Honestly, I'm at the point now where I just want to shoot these people!  Angry

This made me LOL. It's shity for sure

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:56:23 AM

A dog poop alt coin would be better than several of the newly released blockchains.
Perhaps, we should aim for something better...

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:05:38 AM

You realize that poop is a natural thing that will dissolve on its own after some time? From the other hand plastic bag will dissolve after thousands of years... I would rather have raw poop on my lawn than poop in a plastic bag.
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:07:18 AM

A dog poop alt coin would be better than several of the newly released blockchains.
Perhaps, we should aim for something better...

If it does well be like, "Man that 'Bag o' Dog PoopCoin' is on fire!"  Cheesy

bitcoin_bagholder

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:08:12 AM

You realize that poop is a natural thing that will dissolve on its own after some time? From the other hand plastic bag will dissolve after thousands of years... I would rather have raw poop on my lawn than poop in a plastic bag.

Key words: "After some time".

After everyone has to smell it and risk stepping in it.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:55:43 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2015, 05:22:01 AM by (oYo)

That's the beauty of shit. Shit naturally stinks as a warning, therefore making it less likely you will step on it. It doesn't take all that long for it to naturally disintegrate either.

On the other hand, just imagine all the bags of shit that will be hanging around after a while.  Roll Eyes

Wouldn't it just be amazing if people would dispose of their own dog's shit, instead of leaving for everyone else to deal with?

bitcoin_bagholder

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:09:54 AM

That's the beauty of shit. Shit naturally stinks as a warning, therefore making it less likely you will step on it. It doesn't all that long for it to naturally disintegrate either.

On the other hand, just imagine all the bags of shit that will be hanging around after a while.  Roll Eyes

Wouldn't it just be amazing if people would dispose of their own dog's shit, instead of leaving for everyone else to deal with?

I agree leaving the bags full of shit behind is irresponsible but not picking up after the dog is very uncouth. Some people are so lazy they train their dog to do the scooping.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 05:35:55 AM

I agree leaving the bags full of shit behind is irresponsible but not picking up after the dog is very uncouth. Some people are so lazy they train their dog to do the scooping.

lol, ya, I saw that pic. Have you seen this one?

I think we're in agreement here. Dog owners should clean up after their dogs. (At least in the city.) It's just common courtesy. Otherwise we'd be knee deep in shit (bags).

I think if you're out in sparsely populated areas you can just let it lie, but it just breaks my mind when I see a bag of dog shit hanging on a tree out there too.

bitcoin_bagholder

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:46:38 AM

The poohtrap is a nice idea, but what do they do with the bags, leave it hanging off the dog or toss it on your porch? Hey it could be worse, (oYo), imagine if they put the bags in your mailbox instead of on the porch.  Embarrassed

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 07:18:02 AM

The poohtrap is a nice idea, but what do they do with the bags, leave it hanging off the dog or toss it on your porch? Hey it could be worse, (oYo), imagine if they put the bags in your mailbox instead of on the porch.  Embarrassed
Personally, I think the Pootrap is hilariously ridiculous. The poor dogs that have to wear that must be like, "Help! Help! Something's following me!"

And, yes, bitcoin_bagholder, the whole point to this thread is about what they do with the bags afterwards. I just wish people would be responsible and put them in a waste bin. Like I said, my garbage bin is just outside my door and I wish they'd use it, instead of just leaving it at my step. I have a mail slot, not a mailbox, and I swear I will get a security camera and a shotgun if they decide to drop it in there.  Angry

(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 08:03:47 AM

I've never seen a bag of dog shit hanging on a tree. Where are you from? Your neighbours must be really dumb.

I live in Toronto and I'm pretty sure it's just one of my neighbors that leaves me a shitty gift every now and then, but I also have friends and family in surrounding cities, plus I go hiking once in a while in more remote regions, and I must say I see this shit everywhere.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 08:05:35 AM

Some people are just total douchebags like that, it's the same with any kind of litter I'm just sitting there thinking "Really? Is it that fucking hard to just walk over to the fucking bin and put it in their you lazy fucker?".
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 08:15:49 AM

Some people are just total douchebags like that, it's the same with any kind of litter I'm just sitting there thinking "Really? Is it that fucking hard to just walk over to the fucking bin and put it in their you lazy fucker?".

Indeed. I don't touch the bags of poop unless it's left on my doorstep, but when I go hiking I often pick up the litter I find and dispose of it in the waste bins that are usually at a trail entrance/exit or bring it home if there is none.

Mewtwo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:07:17 AM

Thread closed, really.

ik_do

Activity: 522

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:08:17 AM

I thought from the title that it'd be another thread with someone complaining about the price of bitcoin.

At least you have presented a more interesting topic than that.
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 11:39:30 PM

I thought from the title that it'd be another thread with someone complaining about the price of bitcoin.

At least you have presented a more interesting topic than that.

Thanks. It's an issue that's been nagging at me for some time now. I just had to vent.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: