Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 35mh/s B2 Dragon Scrypt Miner  (Read 1526 times)
Ipex345 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:13:09 AM

Hi, i am in need of help. I have purchased a B2 Dragon miner second hand online however the embedded software didn't come with it on the SD card for the raspberry pi system. Would anyone have an image they can upload from there miner so i could download it for my own or know of where i can get it. Ive tried multiple suppliers but with no luck. Ive only just started out in the crypto world and its already proving difficult!

Thank.
strataghyst

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:45:31 AM

Hi, i am in need of help. I have purchased a B2 Dragon miner second hand online however the embedded software didn't come with it on the SD card for the raspberry pi system. Would anyone have an image they can upload from there miner so i could download it for my own or know of where i can get it. Ive tried multiple suppliers but with no luck. Ive only just started out in the crypto world and its already proving difficult!

Thank.

Hey did you get the image yet?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 10:39:33 AM

Thank.

Hey did you get the image yet?
Grin (hope he did 4 months later)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
strataghyst

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:31:39 PM

Haha I have the same problem do you have one  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: