Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am leaving guys. :(  (Read 6978 times)
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:42:41 AM

during my gambling, I always take the capital is not too big, so if I do not lose too sick. but gaming with small capital yes it is not fun, so the bigger the bet the greater the risk and the greater also if the profit

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:45:44 AM

Of course the probability is close to zero because the prevalence of scams around here is extremely low. But still, and let me make perfectly clear that this is a microscopic STILL -almost non-existent-, what if the guy is just making up this sob story to set up some begging scam ? I know; it practically never happens here but still there´s always the outside chance.

you are such a dumb, or are you just spamming this without even reading to boost your post count for BITMIXER SIG CAMPAIGN?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you can verify this bet at PD rather than spamming your post count

#magicbeans

I made quite  a big loss of 5BTC today. I had 8.5BTC left, and at PD, I made a big bet and won 4BTC. Then, instead of betting the 4BTC, as I usually do so that I won't lose my principal, (I think I accidentally hit max, otherwise it is not possible), I bet my entire balance for some odds (1.4x or so), and Lost!

Just for the info: my total loss = my total earning till date for 2 years here = 17BTC. Sad
Bet IDs 3738681123 AND 3738420804 Primedice

I made the simple mistake of not checking my bet twice, since I was kinda nervous. Sad

So, goodbye guys, I realized that once you lose all your Bitcoins, you will lose interest.

I will probably a few years later. (I am now wishing contrary to what I wished before, that the price will go to some $50 or so, so that I might be able to buy back some and come back here. Smiley )

Goodbye

Yours sincerely
Watoshi Dimobuto aka magicbeans

These begging scams depend on gullible idiots. You sound both sullen and dumb so you´re probably a promising victim.

James1999

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:47:48 AM

These begging scams depend on gullible idiots. You sound both sullen and dumb so you´re probably a promising victim.

what the fuck are you talking about?
galdur

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:49:36 AM

Sorry, gullible and clueless idiots.

WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:06:55 AM

let this guy be, he was just spamming his post count anyway

begging scams? i dont see him begging anywhere  Grin shame on you mr post count spammer

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
galdur

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:09:58 AM

let this guy be, he was just spamming his post count anyway

begging scams? i dont see him begging anywhere  Grin shame on you mr post count spammer

At least some exceedingly gullible idiots would realize that the scam is done with PM´s.

What did the guy say, I´ll be going over the PM´s Feb. 20.

galdur

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:11:56 AM

Truth hurts. Clearly some angry sounding morons here have been easy marks in scams around here.  Grin

sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:40:58 AM

while you leave, hoping the your contest still running Smiley
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:43:12 AM

Hmm.. do remember to check your bet amount the next time (if you ever go back..). And.. 1.4x and lost is amazing.. I mean, you have so many chances to roll the right number but you lost. Anyway, good bye.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
cocksOut

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:52:29 AM

Truth hurts. Clearly some angry sounding morons here have been easy marks in scams around here.  Grin

your the only one who seems angry and confused thb. good luck with your post count goals.
bitcointrader85

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 09:04:09 AM

It will surely get to 50 usd someday

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:26:30 AM

#magicbeans

I made quite  a big loss of 5BTC today. I had 8.5BTC left, and at PD, I made a big bet and won 4BTC. Then, instead of betting the 4BTC, as I usually do so that I won't lose my principal, (I think I accidentally hit max, otherwise it is not possible), I bet my entire balance for some odds (1.4x or so), and Lost!

Just for the info: my total loss = my total earning till date for 2 years here = 17BTC. Sad
Bet IDs 3738681123 AND 3738420804 Primedice

I made the simple mistake of not checking my bet twice, since I was kinda nervous. Sad

So, goodbye guys, I realized that once you lose all your Bitcoins, you will lose interest.

I will probably a few years later. (I am now wishing contrary to what I wished before, that the price will go to some $50 or so, so that I might be able to buy back some and come back here. Smiley )

Goodbye

Yours sincerely
Watoshi Dimobuto aka magicbeans

Hey its happens to all of us. At least you only lost your BTC and not your house. Its happens. Money and Greed go hand in hand.

Its good that you are quitting.

Sorry about your troubles.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:33:20 AM

Some "good" lesson to learn about always double checking my bets before clicking.

Sorry for your loss mate.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 09:40:39 AM

Some "good" lesson to learn about always double checking my bets before clicking.

and only play when you are not drunk lol
sometimes i played when i am drinking lol, goodthing this kinda thing never happen to me

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:27:22 AM

and only play when you are not drunk lol
sometimes i played when i am drinking lol, goodthing this kinda thing never happen to me

Keep your electronic gadgets away when you r drunk..lol.. will save u loads of trouble later..just keep your music stuff around..

orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:51:55 PM

I'm so sorry about your lose friend
Keep spirit and don't be sad

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
James1999

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:41:19 PM

I'm so sorry about your lose friend
Keep spirit and don't be sad

why is this thread getting so much attention?
baristor137

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:02:59 PM

never gamble what u cant afford to loose unless u sure u gnna win in which case it is not a gamble.. foolish lad.. now price of btc go 1k$ and u wish u dont lose ur 17 btc Cheesy
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:12:24 PM

Sorry on your loss.
But don't deposit what you cannot afford to loose. And if you lost it then face it like a man.
Noone loses interest if they loose coins. It just depends on person to person.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
JimClone

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:14:24 PM

What a bummer man that's a lot of coins gone. Gambling isn't for the faint hearted and only 1% of players actually win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: