Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Staking Done Right for MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k | GorillaStake.com  (Read 4165 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 05:01:21 AM

I just want to give everyone a heads up on something coming up quick

I've recently been invited to the media events and launch of the SpaceX CRS-6 cargo resupply flight to the International Space Station at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. I will still be working via laptop while away, so my presence will still be felt, just not at its maximum capacity for about a week. The launch was originally scheduled for the 9th, but has been postponed, so I may be gone a little longer than anticipated if it is delayed again

Liftoff is now scheduled for at 4:33 p.m. EST on April 13th. The two day event April 12/13 will provide the opportunity to tour NASA facilities at Kennedy Space Center, meet and interact with engineers, technicians and other team members from Kennedy, view and take photographs of SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket on the launch pad, meet fellow space enthusiasts who are active on social media, meet members of NASA's social media teams, and hopefully view the launch of SpaceX Falcon 9

Just wanted to put this out there in advance so everyone knew why my responses may be delayed for a week in the near future. I'll try to nudge ThePeePs and Mortimer into the threads while I'm gone to keep up with any issues. Both of them are more than capable of fixing anything that comes up in my limited availability during that week

Of course, I will be rocking the GorillaStake gear the whole time and doing my best to mingle with the writers, bloggers, and journalists present during breaks, lunches, bus rides, etc. I will also be taking massive amounts of pictures and videos to share with you guys since I know a lot of you are as into space and science as I am. More than anything, though, I'm going to nerd out hard and could not be more excited to see this tremendous event. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain they are going for a barge landing with this launch, as well, so everyone hop on Twitter and wish them luck  Wink

For the most up to date information and posts from me while I'm away, please follow me on Twitter (@PurePoS), as internet will be limited at Kennedy since we will be all over the place and not just in one building the whole time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:08:12 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 05:50:21 AM by iGotSpots

Cloud Staking on GorillaStake.com

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/588931717517484032

Payment processing changes. We now only accept MMXIV and PayPal for payment

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 02:45:12 AM

GorillaStake™ does things a little differently. When an order is submitted for enrollment in Cloud Staking, a Private Key is mailed via snail mail to the provided name and shipping address. This Private Key is now entered into one of our secluded staking centers and will provide you a reliable way to ensure your funds are staking, even when your computer is not on. Not only does this save you energy costs, but it also maximizes staking returns vs network inflation. Personal balance daily averages will always outweigh network inflation

Private Keys can not be recovered. If a private key is lost, we will not provide a second copy. If you do not receive it in the mail, it was an issue with an invalid shipping address. We do not use return addresses so they cannot be intercepted by identifying the envelope or package. Please ensure all information is accurate before submitting your order

Still working on new formatting with the new additions, but..
I've added HYPER and ENRG to GorillaStake.com

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/589256934043361280

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 01:19:19 AM

All previous 6-month enrollments on GorillaStake.com have been upgraded to Lifetime Staking for free

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/592136022378569728

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 09:23:00 AM

Dropping HYPER from GorillaStake.com - Low interest (no signups) - No hard feelings, good luck!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: