Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Staking Done Right for MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k | GorillaStake.com  (Read 4167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 04:03:50 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 05:50:00 AM by iGotSpots

Cloud Staking on GorillaStake.com

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/588931717517484032

Payment processing changes. We now only accept MMXIV and PayPal for payment

Cloud Staking Done Right
MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k can no longer be directly mined. The Proof of Work for these coins was very fair, successful, and well distributed. In an effort to further safeguard the blockchains and ensure faster, more secure transfers, all three have evolved into the Pure Proof of Stake coins we have now. Cloud Staking guarantees your coins will stake on the provided Private Key. Please create and secure multiple copies of this key

GorillaStake™ does things a little differently. When an order is submitted for enrollment in Cloud Staking, a Private Key is mailed via snail mail to the provided name and shipping address. This Private Key is now entered into one of our secluded staking centers and will provide you a reliable way to ensure your funds are staking, even when your computer is not on. Not only does this save you energy costs, but it also maximizes staking returns vs network inflation. Personal balance daily averages will always outweigh network inflation

Private Keys can not be recovered. If a private key is lost, we will not provide a second copy. If you do not receive it in the mail, it was an issue with an invalid shipping address. We do not use return addresses so they cannot be intercepted by identifying the envelope or package. Please ensure all information is accurate before submitting your order

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 04:13:59 PM

First.  I made my order last night, and I am just waiting on my mail.  w00t  Grin
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:16:19 PM

eagerly waiting for mmxiv !
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:52:14 PM

Ok, I will bite...

I PAY you to stake MY coins and I give you my name and physical address?

I hope you have some time on your hands

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 07:47:57 PM

Ok, I will bite...

I PAY you to stake MY coins and I give you my name and physical address?

I hope you have some time on your hands

Yes. Not everyone has dedicated staking machines. Some countries have unstable internet. Some people travel often for leisure or work and do not have the ability to stake nonstop

Just because you are not our target market doesn't mean it won't benefit others immensely

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 08:34:42 PM

MMXIV has been added

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 06:05:08 PM

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 01:16:29 PM

Any BALLS addresses will be sent out post-fork

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 06:55:04 PM

The last round of keys is going out today. If you have placed an order and not yet received yours, it will be in this batch. There is no more backlog and we are actually 2 weeks ahead of the promised March 1st date

coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:16:47 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 03:04:00 AM by coinking

I'm going to give this a go for 6 months. I do my own staking but this is a cool idea and I really don't mind throwing some MMXIV at this in support. I've  been able to reach Spots anytime I had a question - so far so good! Glad I can help support the network.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:12:55 PM

What is this?
Put simply, I've had a lot of requests to do something with Nxt and until now I never really had a reason to. I've been convinced that there is an opportunity for us to get more people involved with these coins. We have GorillaStk on Nxt, also on SAE, which will be open fairly soon. These will be used to trade in for either 10k or BALLS and get a Cloud Staking Plan included. These will be sold in waves; size of sales undetermined and timing unknown, but price will never change. First wave will open very, very soon. Instead of an investment opportunity, think of this as a cheap voucher you can use yourself or give to a friend. Essentially, it's a $40 coupon for about 50 cents with no expiration date that is transferable and may or may not be worth more in the future

Trade in Rates
  • You will receive 10 x BALLS for 1 token OR
  • You will receive 1 x 10k Coin for 1 token
                         - AND -
  • An address that stakes on a GorillaStake server until at least January 16th, 2016
    • Coins are transferred to a new address and you will be sent the Private Key
      • Private Keys purchased via Nxt will be sent through Nxt encrypted message
  • We reserve the right to extend the staking period at any time. It will not be cut short
  • When redeeming for cloud staking, please include which coin you would like in your transfer note

How much is it?
The price will be 50 Nxt per token. This price includes both the coin ratio listed above, as well as an address staking for nearly a year. Signing up on our website is $20 for six months. This program is designed to make it easier to involve new people in cloud staking while funding the address with a small amount to get them started. For just a few satoshis, you can purchase an address for a friend and get them a small balance to get going on a cloud staking server...or use it for yourself!

This doesn't seem like a good idea
It is, though. If you were to grab an address on GorillaStake by itself, they are $20 for 6 months. We know this is a very solid price point as many people have already registered and were more than happy to pay that small fee. This is a way for us to include new members of crypto that are not currently involved. This price was decided after much deliberation and the reason is simple. Right now, both of these coins are at as low a price as they have seen in a while. At this price point and the amount of tokens that will be available, I will be able to cover the balances if every single one was sold, regardless of the market price. This means that if the price goes up even in the slightest, these tokens will be worth more and more. They come with a small balance to prove how well GorillaStake works before you deposit more coins and put more trust into our system. If you are unsure whether GorillaStake is for you, or just want to have a way to get a friend involved quickly and for pennies, this is the program for you!

If this is not for you or it seems like a bad deal, please do not buy it. This was requested by many people and they are our target market
This promotion will be successful whether we sell all the tokens or none at all; it doesn't matter. This is simply a way for us to expand our user base

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 01:19:40 AM

What is this?
Put simply, I've had a lot of requests to do something like this and until now I never really had a reason to. I've been convinced that there is an opportunity for us to get more people involved with these coins. We have GorillaStk on HZ, which will be open fairly soon. These will be used to trade in for either 10k or BALLS and get a Cloud Staking Plan included. These will be sold in waves; size of sales undetermined and timing unknown, but price will never change. First wave will open very, very soon. Instead of an investment opportunity, think of this as a cheap voucher you can use yourself or give to a friend. Essentially, it's a $40 coupon for about 50 cents with no expiration date that is transferable and may or may not be worth more in the future

Trade in Rates
  • You will receive 10 x BALLS for 1 token OR
  • You will receive 1 x 10k Coin for 1 token
                        - AND -
  • An address that stakes on a GorillaStake server until at least January 16th, 2016
    • Coins are transferred to a new address and you will be sent the Private Key
      • Private Keys purchased via HZ will be sent through HZ encrypted message
  • We reserve the right to extend the staking period at any time. It will not be cut short
  • When redeeming for cloud staking, please include which coin you would like in your transfer note

How much is it?
The price will be 2500 HZ per token. This price includes both the coin ratio listed above, as well as an address staking for nearly a year. Signing up on our website is $20 for six months. This program is designed to make it easier to involve new people in cloud staking while funding the address with a small amount to get them started. For just a few satoshis, you can purchase an address for a friend and get them a small balance to get going on a cloud staking server...or use it for yourself!

This doesn't seem like a good idea
It is, though. If you were to grab an address on GorillaStake by itself, they are $20 for 6 months. We know this is a very solid price point as many people have already registered and were more than happy to pay that small fee. This is a way for us to include new members of crypto that are not currently involved. This price was decided after much deliberation and the reason is simple. Right now, both of these coins are at as low a price as they have seen in a while. At this price point and the amount of tokens that will be available, I will be able to cover the balances if every single one was sold, regardless of the market price. This means that if the price goes up even in the slightest, these tokens will be worth more and more. They come with a small balance to prove how well GorillaStake works before you deposit more coins and put more trust into our system. If you are unsure whether GorillaStake is for you, or just want to have a way to get a friend involved quickly and for pennies, this is the program for you!

If this is not for you or it seems like a bad deal, please do not buy it. This was requested by many people and they are our target market
This promotion will be successful whether we sell all the tokens or none at all; it doesn't matter. This is simply a way for us to expand our user base

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 08:40:26 PM

Paid out a small dividend bonus to anyone holding the NXT asset that hasn't redeemed it yet to say thanks for participating  Wink

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 09:45:27 PM

All GorillaStake servers have been upgraded, restarted, and updated to Version 2.0.2 for 10k

10k Changelog: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=942977.msg10703877#msg10703877 Significant changes to stake rates

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 08:36:15 PM

I've added an option for ECASH on the GorillaStake Signup page. I'll get it on the main page, eventually, but I'll have to move some boxes around. Sign ups, however, are now open on GorillaStake Signup Page

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 11:03:19 PM

Snowball 3

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 12:00:22 AM

I've added an option for ECASH on the GorillaStake Signup page. I'll get it on the main page, eventually, but I'll have to move some boxes around. Sign ups, however, are now open on GorillaStake Signup Page

Support for ECASH has been discontinued. All previous customers who signed up for ECASH will receive a 50x refund as an apology. There are disagreements that will never be resolved between myself and the community and I no longer wish to support this coin

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 12:57:40 AM

nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:04:01 PM

Signed up for this and must say iGotSpots was extremely helpful throughout the process and answered all my questions very promptly, arranged alternative delivery of private keys due to a delivery problem at my end, and price was reasonable despite me ordering before the special offer!

Cloud staking seems to work great & now my MMXIV balance is slowly climbing every day as it should instead of getting loads of orphaned blocks and stalling for days & days.  A very useful service for those without super-reliable high speed internet as it maximises return on investment on the coins themselves.  I daresay it depends on how many coins you have as to how quickly it pays for itself, but much less frustrating to finally be staking properly.

Now let's see if the coin price holds, or even doesn't drop too fast - if nobody dumps then value should grow nicely, just wish I had more to stake!

MMXIV   MY7zh5DCy6QUBG3emncJ32uuJxqUqrSVQX
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 09:46:46 PM

GorillaStake Cloud Staking Signups have been temporarily suspended for residents of Indiana. We do not support discrimination legislation

All previous customers from Indiana will have their addresses removed from our servers, and refunds are being processed immediately

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: