Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][BUBL] BubbleTeaCoin | First CryptoCoin For BubbleTea | Proof of DEV |  (Read 3032 times)
BubbleTea (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:10:00 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 05:49:58 AM by BubbleTea

Coin Name: BubbleTeaCoin [BUBL]
Algorithm: PoS X11
Block Time: 2 Minutes
Block Confirmations: 7
Block Maturity: 50
Max Coins: 17Million
PoS Interest: 12%

| Twitter | | Reddit | | Facebook | | IRC |

Bubble tea, also known as pearl milk tea or boba milk tea, is a Taiwanese tea-based drink invented in Taichung in the 1980s.
Most bubble tea recipes contain a tea base mixed/shaken with fruit or milk, to which chewy tapioca balls and/or fruit jellies, are often added.

The "bubble" refers to the foam created by shaking the tea, which itself is called "pao4mo4" tea, meaning "frothy/foamy" tea.

It is common to add big, chewy tapioca balls to the drink, which are nicknamed bōbà, which is slang for "large breasts", and sounds much like "bubble"--thus the term "boba tea" and "bubble tea" have become somewhat synonymous in America, however in Taiwan there is a big distinction.

These balls are also variantly called, fěnyuán or "pearls" zhēnzhū, especially when the balls are smaller ("boba" refers to the larger size).
Ice-blended versions are usually mixed with fruit or syrup, resulting in a slushy consistency.

There are many variants of the drinks, and many kinds of ingredients may be added. The most popular bubble drinks are bubble milk tea with tapioca and bubble milk green tea with tapioca.

Now this gives you a lowdown on what BubbleTea is, we want BubbleTeaCoin to bring BubbleTea to users Worldwide.

First we would like to setup a pop-up BubbleTea Booth which would include a Pop-up heavy duty gazebo, a series of fold up tables, portable generator/solar for the power & portable fridges/coolers, some kitchenware & utensils for making the BubbleTea Drinks.

We already have the BubbleTea ingredients ready so that isn't a problem with funding.

Ideally we would be a pop up business that accepts BubbleTeaCoins only, so say if someone doesn't have BUBL but wants some BubbleTea Products/Drinks then they can just purchase some BubbleTeaCoins from the Kiosk/Payment & Ordering desk, given in either precise Paper Wallet form or Digitally through an Android app.

Printers & Android Wallet apps stored with BubbleTeaCoins for sale will always be on hand for this reason.

We will also ship Worldwide our BubbleTeaCoin Products/Ingredients for Payments in BUBL.

In the near distant future we are considering Franchising/Spreading out the Pop-up BubbleTea Kiosks to potential Franchisees.

In saying all this initially there is a need for an ICO so we can get the project up off the ground with help from the Community, a percentage of the coins will be allocated to the users who choose to invest in BubbleTeaCoin.

BUBL will be a PoS coin with 12% interest to earn annually for holding onto it.

Please keep checking the BubbleTeaCoin Thread for more Details !

Bitcoin Address to Purchase BubbleTeaCoin [BUBL] ICO coins: 17CSGqhns3nczz8UXVMMMqVeNzF3PjrsHR

We have thought about it and revised the initial coin offering price to 0.00000120 satoshi per coin which seems a fair enough price.

PM me your Tx id once completed so I know that you have Paid & you will be added to the Pending BUBL Deposit List.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 04:10:48 PM

POS only ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 04:11:38 PM

POS only ?

Algorithm: PoS , so i think is jut PoS
BUBL will be a PoS coin with a certain % of interest to earn annually for holding onto it.

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:12:12 PM

after this bubble up Wink
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:17:21 PM

this is pretty uninspired.  you are going to setup a tea stand and force your customers to go through an unnecessary step of converting their fiat to your own tokens before you serve them. meh
BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:21:02 PM

this is pretty uninspired.  you are going to setup a tea stand and force your customers to go through an unnecessary step of converting their fiat to your own tokens before you serve them. meh

I wouldn't call it an inconvenience as it will be done as quick as paying for things online almost, plus there will be a Printer & App Wallets on hand to make things go as smoothly & quickly as possible plus also getting the customer interested & inquisitive about Crypto Currencies while enjoying their Beverage.

They can also save up their BUBL so the next time they want BubbleTea they already have it on hand.
BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:28:45 PM

Ideally we would like to print out Pamphlets/Fold up Brochures to give to potential Customers & Consumers to help inform them about the whole concept while showing off the Menu & Products.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:31:06 PM

how much extra for tapioca?

will ten ren's be on board?

lol

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:34:42 PM

When and where will you have the booth? What is the expected BTC cost per coin?
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:37:28 PM

this is pretty uninspired.  you are going to setup a tea stand and force your customers to go through an unnecessary step of converting their fiat to your own tokens before you serve them. meh

I wouldn't call it an inconvenience as it will be done as quick as paying for things online almost, plus there will be a Printer & App Wallets on hand to make things go as smoothly & quickly as possible plus also getting the customer interested & inquisitive about Crypto Currencies while enjoying their Beverage.

They can also save up their BUBL so the next time they want BubbleTea they already have it on hand.

To be fair I didn't call it an inconvenience either, just an unnecessary step.  Good luck with your project.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:38:47 PM

manh, this is innovative Shocked

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:40:48 PM

This actually does look good and interesting, I wonder if it can start up, it would be a different approach to getting the crypto word out there while offering incentive and products/services.
BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:55:27 PM

When and where will you have the booth? What is the expected BTC cost per coin?

We will be setting it up somewhere in America, when the funding happens we can purchase the Items for the Kiosk & the cost per coin is undecided yet as we haven't agreed on the total amount of BubbleTeaCoins in existence.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:03:23 PM

I remember the days when I was courting my Chinese Hubby in NY we used to go to have Bubble tea lol.. I am willing to do the Chinese translation and also a blog review in English and Twitter blast for a little bounty bag..If that is o.k please let me know.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cryptomad

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:07:53 PM

I think the New Definition For Pos = PROOF OF SCAM.

Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley
BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:16:53 PM

Twitter, Facebook & Reddit links are up.

I think the New Definition For Pos = PROOF OF SCAM.

You can believe what you want as everyone is free to speak their mind.
johncarpe64

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:19:41 PM

Can I buy bubbletea with this coin? What does bubbletea taste like I have never had it before.
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:20:38 PM

Can I buy bubbletea with this coin? What does bubbletea taste like I have never had it before.

its like spicy milk with flavor chunks

pretty good stuff.
BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:44:58 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 05:23:09 AM by BubbleTea

The OP Announcement has been updated.

Coin Name: BubbleTeaCoin [BUBL]
Algorithm: PoS X11
Block Time: 2 Minutes
Block Confirmations: 7
Block Maturity: 50
Max Coins: 17Million
PoS Interest: 12%

Bitcoin Address to Purchase BubbleTeaCoin [BUBL] ICO coins: 17CSGqhns3nczz8UXVMMMqVeNzF3PjrsHR

We have thought about it and revised the initial coin offering price to 0.00000120 satoshi per coin which seems a fair enough price.

PM me your Tx id once completed so I know that you have Paid & you will be added to the Pending BUBL Deposit List.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:50:14 PM

Another ICO with new logo? Nice.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: