Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][BUBL] BubbleTeaCoin | First CryptoCoin For BubbleTea | Proof of DEV |  (Read 3032 times)
BubbleTea (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:53:39 PM

Another ICO with new logo? Nice.

Thank-You for your kind words but we hope to differentiate ourselves between the scams and BubbleTeaCoin being legitimate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:00:59 PM

Thank-You for your kind words but we hope to differentiate ourselves between the scams and BubbleTeaCoin being legitimate.

How? New account, no guarantee. When I started PeaceBit thread with my Sr.Member account (even not account, some people already knows me here), I guaranteed to RETURN money if project fails. This was not even ICO. So I did.

Can you guarantee you will not run with money like others?
BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:08:09 PM

How? New account, no guarantee. When I started PeaceBit thread with my Sr.Member account (even not account, some people already knows me here), I guaranteed to RETURN money if project fails. This was not even ICO. So I did.

Can you guarantee you will not run with money like others?

I assure you I will not run off with the invested money as it will be used as described to setup Pop-up BubbleTeaCoin Kiosks & to help inject capital into the market.

I hear what you are saying but even the highest respected members can actually screw people over unfortunately, it is a thing called Trust & Hope but I do Guarantee I am not one of the bad types around that take people's hard earned Crypto/Money and never to be seen again.

I am 100% committed to this Project.
altcoinrichguy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:21:03 PM

ok

New algo.... ICO.  Grin

"We have thought about it and an initial offer of 0.00000440 satoshi per coin seems a fair enough price."

How do you plan to protect investors?
It is always the same history. Once the ICO ends. Price is only falling....

Framauro

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:20:00 PM

this is pretty uninspired.  you are going to setup a tea stand and force your customers to go through an unnecessary step of converting their fiat to your own tokens before you serve them. meh

I wouldn't call it an inconvenience as it will be done as quick as paying for things online almost, plus there will be a Printer & App Wallets on hand to make things go as smoothly & quickly as possible plus also getting the customer interested & inquisitive about Crypto Currencies while enjoying their Beverage.

They can also save up their BUBL so the next time they want BubbleTea they already have it on hand.

To be fair I didn't call it an inconvenience either, just an unnecessary step.  Good luck with your project.
+1

I don't understand this either, why not pay with real money???
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:23:27 PM

this is pretty uninspired.  you are going to setup a tea stand and force your customers to go through an unnecessary step of converting their fiat to your own tokens before you serve them. meh

I wouldn't call it an inconvenience as it will be done as quick as paying for things online almost, plus there will be a Printer & App Wallets on hand to make things go as smoothly & quickly as possible plus also getting the customer interested & inquisitive about Crypto Currencies while enjoying their Beverage.

They can also save up their BUBL so the next time they want BubbleTea they already have it on hand.

To be fair I didn't call it an inconvenience either, just an unnecessary step.  Good luck with your project.
+1

Lol that is easy to understand it's just like saying why pay with real money when you can use Bitcoin  Wink
BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:27:23 AM

+1

Lol that is easy to understand it's just like saying why pay with real money when you can use Bitcoin  Wink

This is what I am talking about, we are all saying to everyone to start using Bitcoin to purchase things yet when a coin offers a way to solely accept payments in that cryptocurrency we get flamed... Isn't that hypocritical...

BTW we haven't decided when the ICO will close or how long it will run for just yet but we will release the Wallet Qt's prior to Launching the coin so the investors can be sent their BUBL.
nicemycoin

Activity: 599

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 05:31:07 AM

BubbleTeaCoin is a ICO coin?is so ,it's a scam i think.
BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:17:02 AM

Are you trying to say it is a Scam, I cannot Understand ?

Because it isn't, it is a new way to Educate people about CryptoCurrencies at the same time as offering Beverages and Products.

It will be used for online BubbleTea ingredients & in hand purchases at the BubbleTeaCoin Kiosk.

Earned Capital from the Sale of Products online & Items in store will be injected back into the BubbleTeaCoin Exchange Markets creating ongoing Financial Support for the coin.

Like I have said before we want to differentiate our coin away from the usual ICO/IPO/ITO scams, how can you believe us you say ? Well I'm not sure how to prove it to you but I can give you our Trust on this.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:35:42 AM

Because it isn't, it is a new way to Educate people about CryptoCurrencies at the same time as offering Beverages and Products.

It will be used for online BubbleTea ingredients & in hand purchases at the BubbleTeaCoin Kiosk.

Earned Capital from the Sale of Products online & Items in store will be injected back into the BubbleTeaCoin Exchange Markets creating ongoing Financial Support for the coin.

Like I have said before we want to differentiate our coin away from the usual ICO/IPO/ITO scams, how can you believe us you say ? Well I'm not sure how to prove it to you but I can give you our Trust on this.

i dont know a single ico coin that wasent a scam , which is why me , and the others thinks its a scam as fast as we see it , nobody is gonna invest in this unless you give us a good reason to. also , the ico price is to high make it alot lower you're asking for 75 BTC for no work shown , lower it to 20 btc or so and limit ppl to 0.5 btc buys or so each for good distribution. and if you still want to have a high price, you're gonna have to do alot more show us your names , dont do a thread with a throw away account , give us reasons to belive you , etc etc.
BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:46:45 AM

i dont know a single ico coin that wasent a scam , which is why me , and the others thinks its a scam as fast as we see it , nobody is gonna invest in this unless you give us a good reason to. also , the ico price is to high make it alot lower you're asking for 75 BTC for no work shown , lower it to 20 btc or so and limit ppl to 0.5 btc buys or so each for good distribution. and if you still want to have a high price, you're gonna have to do alot more show us your names , dont do a thread with a throw away account , give us reasons to belive you , etc etc.

We are even open to doing it one of those ways if you feel that is a lot more reasonable and show people the ability that they can trust us.
BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:22:29 AM

BubbleTeaCoin Update

New "Revised" initial coin offering price of 0.00000120 Satoshi per BUBL

Each user will be limited to a Maximum 0.5 BTC worth of BubbleTea ICO coins with No Minimum investment amount.

My Business Colleague who lives in America & Myself who lives in Australia would be happy to show Proof of Developer/Proof Of Identity to gain support and trust towards the ambitions of BubbleTeaCoin

We hope you are looking forward to all the upcoming aspects of BUBL

I will post my ID/Drivers License & Bank Account details if required for Review later today.
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:37:17 AM

Name:   BubbleTea
Activity:   12
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   February 10, 2015, 04:59:38 PM
Last Active:   Today at 07:35:02 AM
MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:   hidden
Current Status:   Online Online
Local Time:   February 12, 2015, 05:36:11 AM
Language:   
Trust:   0: -0 / +0(0)

u are one hr behind me in time...im in europe..and u want to tell me that u are from australia?really?funny
BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:44:33 AM

Name:   BubbleTea
Activity:   12
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   February 10, 2015, 04:59:38 PM
Last Active:   Today at 07:35:02 AM
MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:   hidden
Current Status:   Online Online
Local Time:   February 12, 2015, 05:36:11 AM
Language:   
Trust:   0: -0 / +0(0)

u are one hr behind me in time...im in europe..and u want to tell me that u are from australia?really?funny

We haven't changed the standard bitcointalk local time yet, thank you for pointing that out it is changed now.

An upcoming post will prove that I am actually indeed from Australia and hopefully all this FUD can cease & desist.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:42:20 AM

I guess this never took off, I thought it looked alright myself but who knows in this scene.
dogetime

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:23:55 PM

Lacks substance, not even a website or any images of a small scale prototype of the operation. Just looks like another ICO scam.

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:19:02 AM

Lacks substance, not even a website or any images of a small scale prototype of the operation. Just looks like another ICO scam.

No it is definitely not a scam & I'm sorry if it doesn't sound too enticing to you but on paper it actually is, I will take Pictures of the "Operation" to give proof of the concept.

CryptoAsian aka thectspot is away on vacation so if anyone could suggest another type of POD system then feel free to chime in.
BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:57:48 PM

Sorry for being away for so long, family things are happening due to Chinese New Year.

I will report back A.S.A.P

BubbleTea
BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:13:55 AM

This is our BubbleTea ingredients supply, we already have them on hand and stored in a Shed/Garage !

BubbleTea (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:21:59 PM

After some time away and no one seeming to be very interested we have both come together and are thinking about how we can take a different approach.

If anyone would like to submit any input beforehand go ahead.

BubbleTea
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: