Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are going downwards.  (Read 3594 times)
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:43:37 AM

Well I for one am glad the OP took the time to post this vitally important public message.

Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdany

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Inspired

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:45:26 AM

No, we're going up, we just have to wait.....

To the moon indeed.

F your moon.

MichaelBliss

Activity: 526

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:05:31 PM

It's been going sideways since this "downwards" prediction, btw.   
Trolololo

Activity: 263
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:22:17 PM

This is not fud, This is a warning. Over the last two weeks the trend is slowly downwards. This means sentiment isn't good and we could see another dip in the next few weeks.

The trend is slowly downwards over the last 14 months, man.

Few buying pressure, but also fewer selling pressure.

And too many people waiting for another dip...
tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:34:41 PM

This is not fud, This is a warning. Over the last two weeks the trend is slowly downwards. This means sentiment isn't good and we could see another dip in the next few weeks.

are you just commenting about current prices or predicting the future? 

"we could see another dip in the next few weeks"

you're absolutely right we could, but from what price to what price.
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:21:04 PM

What do you suggest op?

Should i sell up and forget BTC il be honest with you i couldn't care less whatever happens happens no need to sit m*sturb*ting over graphs wasting precious life.

There is nothing we can do just relax and go with the flow who knows where it takes us.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:16:27 AM

We have to see 150$ coins first. Maybe this month, maybe 3 months later but we have to see sub-200 before the new take-off stage.
Edward50

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:36:52 AM

I think we would have gone lower if it wasn't for that ridiculous first "regulated" bitcoin exchange news. What nonsense.

But now we are in the same position and price as before that news. The volume is slowly dropping and this usually leads to a price drop.

To me signs are pointing for it to go lower, as long as no stupid news comes out which gives people false confidence. If it does sell your bitcoins or short.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:34:02 AM

I think we would have gone lower if it wasn't for that ridiculous first "regulated" bitcoin exchange news. What nonsense.

But now we are in the same position and price as before that news. The volume is slowly dropping and this usually leads to a price drop.

To me signs are pointing for it to go lower, as long as no stupid news comes out which gives people false confidence. If it does sell your bitcoins or short.

The problem is if the price does dip down below 200 or so...imho ...the cloud mining operations and other large data halls will also start maybe at best do a temp
shut down until price recovers...of if that goes too long and they can't pull it of....they then would have to close/fail or maybe even to and
scam off with peoples $$ etc....could be a bad cycle of such.....if enough of them just have to shut the doors cause they planned their cloud mining
operation or their data hall with the assumption we would not see sub 300 btc anymore (and their elec costs etc)

press jumps on that FUD it could get real ugly real guick imho

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:43:40 AM

Something will happen by Saturday. The price is about to pop in either direction, it is getting squeezed.
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:31:46 AM

Something will happen by Saturday. The price is about to pop in either direction, it is getting squeezed.

Long squeeze coming.   HuhSad

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:58:28 AM

Long squeeze coming.   HuhSad

but the short squeeze came first  Undecided
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:41:52 AM

Really? what the reason? because the price?
are you sure next weeks the price will fall?
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:46:59 PM

well even the broken clock is correct twice a day, so im guessing theres some chance to this.
last few days were positive, but i doubt we will go to 300$ mark, there seams to be no reason for that.

cheers
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:26:07 PM

there is no downtrend, all i see is an uptrend since btc is born

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:27:31 PM

When you start at zero, the only way is up Smiley
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:31:31 AM

I thought it was gonna cross 300 (like I know zip) ...of course as soon as  we get  a meager rallly then then crap like this happens an exchange goes under
or gets hacked

http://www.coindesk.com/bter-bitcoin-stolen-cold-wallet-hack/

on the other hand coinbase announces what is the equiv of a WORLD BANK where anyone can put in fiat and it sits no matter where their crummy currency may have
come from and xfer via bitcoin etc.....would be guite the protection/hedge for someone getting cash out of Ukraine or some such

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/19296/aol-bitcoin-arrived-coinbase-launches-first-true-global-bank/

of course we get zip for good press out of that...now if this coinbase global bank runs afoul of us regulators even in a small way and can/will get resolved there will
be months of FUD in press on how it fails or a dream too soon kinda thing (only place to really run this was bitcointalk magazine other news outlets not so much)

kinda really pisses me off 2 steps forward 4 steps back kinda thing

anyway seems to be the trend any progress with the bitcoin price and infrastructure and 'bango' next day we are like charlie brown and they pull the football away...

sheesh...

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
cafucafucafu (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:58:07 PM

I am going to put my hands up and say that I may have been wrong. The short term (2 weeks) sentiment now seems positive.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:25:28 PM

Then pick $1 or $10 as your starting point. It doesn't matter you'll still see an uptrend. In your face teddybear  Cool

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:29:02 PM

Then pick $1 or $10 as your starting point. It doesn't matter you'll still see an uptrend. In your face teddybear  Cool

Not $1200?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: