Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:59:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Dark going to the moon?  (Read 4015 times)
Sumo (OP)

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:52:59 AM

I keep hearing about ripple and dark on the major networks as the new coins to take seriously. I see Dark price is going parabolic. What is going on?
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:57:33 AM

Dark will overtake LTC marketcap not if, but when....innovation baby, innovation!

Massive dev team that keeps delivering....Instant Transactions was just enabled successfully!
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:01:11 AM

Massive instamine and change of the emission curve equals a highly concentrated and unfair distribution forcing unaware new adopters to be lured into overpriced and non-functional coins.

lol, good job Monero. Keep spreading haterade because DRK is going up and XMR is going down. <3
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:04:17 AM

Massive instamine and change of the emission curve equals a highly concentrated and unfair distribution forcing unaware new adopters to be lured into overpriced and non-functional coins.

Darksend = Working
Masternodes = Working
Instant Transactions = Working

Boom - we have a fully anonymous instant transaction e-cash solution.

Sorry Monero but please return to your bloated, No officia GUIl Wallet, Non bitcoin compatible sewer from which you came from.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:04:37 AM

I keep hearing about ripple and dark on the major networks as the new coins to take seriously. I see Dark price is going parabolic. What is going on?

No idea about Ripple, but the recent price hike in case of DRK is because of the successful implementation of InstantX.

Read more here:
https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v0-11-1-instantx-release.3923/
PoS

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

If you can be anything, be kind and fair

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:10:46 AM

Dev will keep dumping his free generated coins he gets from masternode payments he earned from the instamine
for ever and ever.......
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 08:11:58 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 08:43:48 AM by Rux

lol what a douchebag Wink

when you read his post ... someone could think he knows what he is talking about... well he is obvious delusional .. non functional???

we don’t hate monero...but you hate Darkcoin ... what's that say about us? and what's that say about you? ... its obvious

on topic:

price went up...and still going up because ... when you try instantx you dont go back to wait for confirmations and that’s ground breaking if you ask me Cheesy

just try... install darkcoin wallet and give me your address ... will send you to try instantx Wink

imagine 6 seconds to have all confirmed and ready to spend? heh

EDIT:
to PoS: so what? our dev team should be milioners for building such a monster structure called Darkcoin ... (Darksend, Instantx, Masternodes...etc)
you are just pissed you are not one of them hahahaha jealous soul

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
gaba

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:45:04 AM

I was Monero supporter from Bitmonero time but I admit Monero is shitcoin. Darkcoin have much better developers and community.

LWWE6dtTUXuaq36KTCne5XqMQHfhfwpadC
Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 08:50:49 AM

same here... i had monero and drk, same ammount!

after i saw how monero guys FUD darkcoin... and i had both... and drk community did what? nothing... they acted like true gentlemans

i said bye bye monero...u peace of s*** coin

and still you see them FUD and trying to get their coin over a really innovative coin ... you cant fight the truth no matter how much you try

lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:39:43 AM

Dark will overtake LTC marketcap not if, but when....innovation baby, innovation!

Massive dev team that keeps delivering....Instant Transactions was just enabled successfully!
People gives a shit for innovation... There are much better options than drk out there which are crazy undervalued...
Did you guys see what happened with counterparty when implemented ethereum smart contracts? PEOPLE ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY, NO CRYPTO... drk only can go up because have a lot of money of big miners from crazy bitcoin-litecoin mining times and can pump the price to dump everything in the face of that which believe in crypto, if drk wouldn't have this fake amount of money behind it, it would have less volume than nxt...

Moving on, are masternodes like a little net of important nodes in which network trust more because they have payed 1000drk to set it up and if masternodes confirm a transaction the rest of the network accept it? Or in other works, like a little group of people which can do whatever they want without need to care about the normal nodes? If I wrong, which suppose I am, can someone explain it briefly for me? thanks Smiley
Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 09:41:49 AM

Smiley you can read on darkcoin.io and darkcointalk forum Smiley

or heck, just read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.82680

im sick tired of guys fuding this coin just because they dont want to read

well sir, i read all other coins threads... and still reading... but i wont read for you! Wink

drk all the way baby...

Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 09:48:38 AM

insta mine or not i just double my btc holdings so ... dance bitches Smiley

lopalcar

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:49:15 AM

Smiley you can read on darkcoin.io and darkcointalk forum Smiley

or heck, just read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.82680

im sick tired of guys fuding this coin just because they dont want to read

well sir, i read all other coins threads... and still reading... but i wont read for you! Wink

drk all the way baby...
Nice... what a helpfull community which cares about inform possible new members  Roll Eyes
I didn't fuded drk, only said that people don't care about innovation yet and asked about masternodes in a thread where many drk community members can answer...
If I ask for brief explanation is because I don't want to read a 4000 pages topic, only a brief explanation...
Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 09:51:46 AM

i totaly understand you but can you read 1st post of this thread? maybe twice until you figure out what is darkcoin?

im just saying you have to feel how is to send 10 coins and get 6 confirmations haha

groundbreaking Smiley

Everything you need to know about Darkcoin latest developments and future is here:

Recent interview with Evan Duffield lead developer of DRK.
https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/beyond-bitcoin-26-darkcoin

Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 09:52:49 AM

insta mine or not i just double my btc holdings so ... dance bitches Smiley

yeah now is that part where you all think you have won and claim your btc riches, because thats what its all about, not innovation, not anonymity, just smoke and mirrors for another altcoin scam to make a small group rich on hype.

not inovation? LOL
not anonimity = well sir try to find who send coins via darksend and you will be our hero Wink
smoke= hell yea haha smoke behind us leaving you fuders

lopalcar

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:54:21 AM

i totaly understand you but can you read 1st post of this thread? maybe twice until you figure out what is darkcoin?

im just saying you have to feel how is to send 10 coins and get 6 confirmations haha

groundbreaking Smiley
Oc... discussion ended, is like talk with wall...
Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 09:55:09 AM

groundbreaking Smiley
Oc... discussion ended, is like talk with wall...

im feel sorry for you now... i can see what are you trying to do Cheesy

Everything you need to know about Darkcoin latest developments and future is here:

Recent interview with Evan Duffield lead developer of DRK.
https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/beyond-bitcoin-26-darkcoin

Darkcoin is a better Bitcoin:

-Remains practical for GPU mining
-Difficulty retargeting after every block
-Block reward tied to said difficulty (hash rate gets low, rewards get higher to incentivize miners to come back) w/ floor & cap
-Smoother decline annually in block reward vs arbitrary halving
-InstantX
-Darksend
-Income generation through masternodes (allows large coin holders the opportunity to make some money instead of just parking their coins)
-Lower confirms
-Scarcer
-Willingness to push the envelope for new feature development
-Spork implementation for feature roll outs

oblox
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:00:25 AM

People gives a shit for innovation... There are much better options than drk out there which are crazy undervalued...
Did you guys see what happened with counterparty when implemented ethereum smart contracts? PEOPLE ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY, NO CRYPTO... drk only can go up because have a lot of money of big miners from crazy bitcoin-litecoin mining times and can pump the price to dump everything in the face of that which believe in crypto, if drk wouldn't have this fake amount of money behind it, it would have less volume than nxt...

Moving on, are masternodes like a little net of important nodes in which network trust more because they have payed 1000drk to set it up and if masternodes confirm a transaction the rest of the network accept it? Or in other works, like a little group of people which can do whatever they want without need to care about the normal nodes? If I wrong, which suppose I am, can someone explain it briefly for me? thanks Smiley

There is little point trying to explain anything to someone that is already preconceived that NXT is better (and obviously holds). The information exists out there if you desire to find it.
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:01:52 AM

I like the part where all of you said the instamine didn't happen, lol darkcoin is the worst scam I have ever seen Smiley

No one is saying it didn't happen, as it's well part of the coin's history and publicly available. If your best shot to make you feel better about your sinking investment is to resort to the coin's launch over a year ago, well, that's just sad. The coin today is different than what it was at launch dramatically. As stated above, little sense trying to explain anything to someone that already has an apparent bias (let alone agenda).
Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 10:02:32 AM

Smiley they hate us oblox... i wonder why?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: