Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Dark going to the moon?  (Read 4012 times)
lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:13:26 AM

There is little point trying to explain anything to someone that is already preconceived that NXT is better (and obviously holds). The information exists out there if you desire to find it.
Independently of what I holds or believe, if I ask "or anyone" shouldn't be so difficult to answer about masternodes... if they are a so great feature, you should do more marketing on it, firstly, explaining how they works as many times as possible.... the name sounds cool, but I never saw a newby friendly explanation.... all the drk threads I see are full of fud true, and I usually don't read them because is a waste of time... drk was instamined, and I give a shit about that fact... for me don't make any diference buy btc or drk, are equally instamined for any new buyer... so no valid argument, what I don't like is that they are based in the same as litecoin or doge, there are more TO THE MOONs than real advantages... and that bring us to the initial point where I asked about a feature and you told me go to investigate yourself... "that's valid yes, I'm lazy, also true... but I understand that a forum is here for help in this issues..."
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 10:21:13 AM

not really hate, the right word is disgust, you dont hate a pig because he is rolling on shit, its his nature and he can't know better.

this is only proving why i left monero idiots Wink

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:30:47 AM

Because it is one of the best altcoin. It has a great future.
Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 11:06:10 AM

I really hate such threads, every time a damn coin goes up some shill comes up with this. OP knows damn well why, he is just pretending he is retarded and doesn't know. It's a common 'marketing' strategy.

its a free world... free forum ...we can open posts ... we dont need your approval Wink

Shuai

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:39:14 AM

Impressive to see there is still some life left in PoW altcoins. What's the current darkcoin inflation rate? Also does darkcoin have a light wallet?
Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 11:41:50 AM

ELECTRUM WALLET
work in progress Wink

Giany82

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:16:53 PM

people how many darkcoin in total? 22.000.000  ?
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:22:08 PM

How long does it take to go to official site and read the FAQ?

https://www.darkcoin.io/about/faq/
Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 12:27:23 PM

How long does it take to go to official site and read the FAQ?

https://www.darkcoin.io/about/faq/

gotta love FUDers Grin

foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:59:06 PM

I keep hearing about ripple and dark on the major networks as the new coins to take seriously. I see Dark price is going parabolic. What is going on?
from what i know it's about InstantX
but i don't really know what is that
maybe someone can tell me?
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:02:07 PM

There is little point trying to explain anything to someone that is already preconceived that NXT is better (and obviously holds). The information exists out there if you desire to find it.
Independently of what I holds or believe, if I ask "or anyone" shouldn't be so difficult to answer about masternodes... if they are a so great feature, you should do more marketing on it, firstly, explaining how they works as many times as possible.... the name sounds cool, but I never saw a newby friendly explanation.... all the drk threads I see are full of fud true, and I usually don't read them because is a waste of time... drk was instamined, and I give a shit about that fact... for me don't make any diference buy btc or drk, are equally instamined for any new buyer... so no valid argument, what I don't like is that they are based in the same as litecoin or doge, there are more TO THE MOONs than real advantages... and that bring us to the initial point where I asked about a feature and you told me go to investigate yourself... "that's valid yes, I'm lazy, also true... but I understand that a forum is here for help in this issues..."

Then this coin isn't for you. You can stick with the shit distribution that originally happened with NXT. Hardly any difference in that regard.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:06:34 PM

I keep hearing about ripple and dark on the major networks as the new coins to take seriously. I see Dark price is going parabolic. What is going on?

Jesus..   just go to the official site, you guys

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v0-11-1-instantx-release.3923/
Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 01:28:14 PM

Jesus..   just go to the official site, you guys

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v0-11-1-instantx-release.3923/
can i do it? in laymans term Cheesy

u know how you send btc or rest of crypto... and you wait....wait.... oh wait... more wait... CONFIRMATION ...but 1st... u need 6 minimum...and you wait... wait.... oh 2nd confirmation...wait...drink....eat....wait....etc

with instantx... masternode system does the job and finish 6 confirmations, it does TX lock Wink

u get what im saying?

lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:32:41 PM

Then this coin isn't for you. You can stick with the shit distribution that originally happened with NXT. Hardly any difference in that regard.
I know my english is bad, I want to mean that I don't mind if it was instamined or not, for me "as buyer with low amount of any coin" is the same buy bitcoins or drk, it's more, I have even more drk than btc... so for me, is even better the drk distribution  Wink... Or ripple, except for the fact that ripple isn't comparable, but when I give my money for buy a coin, I don't mind if it goes to a dev or to a miner nor how many coins any other guy have... that would like be worry when you receive your monthly salary because it was "premined" and they only give you wastes...
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:33:22 PM

This is Dark's pump time. Good luck if you have got in, and remember to sell when you have made a decent profit. Otherwise you may end up with the bag.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
tzpardi

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:26:00 PM

The instantX feature is definitely an innovative one.
Rux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 02:49:55 PM

The instantX feature is definitely an innovative one.

not according to some of the FUDers Smiley

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:00:36 PM

The pumps over.

Everyone in the buy orders looks pissed.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:09:01 PM

The pumps over.

Everyone in the buy orders looks pissed.

Oh really because there are massive buy walls on many of the exchanges and thin orders to the upside. For instance, 2000 coins bought on Cryptsy will take us back to the daily high. Try harder.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:13:30 PM

This is Dark's pump time. Good luck if you have got in, and remember to sell when you have made a decent profit. Otherwise you may end up with the bag.
dark isent a pump and dumpe mate , its a long term coin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: