Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:29:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adam Draper Invests in 24 More Bitcoin Companies  (Read 1088 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:45:55 AM

Adam Draper, founder of Boost VC, a San Mateo-based venture capital firm, has increased the firm’s Bitcoin portfolio by inviting a fifth batch, or “tribe” of 24 Bitcoin companies to participate in his firm’s startup boot camp program, which involves an investment offer.

Bitcoinexp

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:41:42 AM

Hmmm... i have to agree. Bitcoin's price charts haven't been very interesting as of lately. Maybe it's because of the dropped volume and increased hedging?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:54:14 AM

Adam Draper, founder of Boost VC, a San Mateo-based venture capital firm, has increased the firm’s Bitcoin portfolio by inviting a fifth batch, or “tribe” of 24 Bitcoin companies to participate in his firm’s startup boot camp program, which involves an investment offer.

Quick aside: I love your linkable button. Wish I would of thought of it. Forgive for stealing your idea. BTW, thanks for the link/info.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:54:23 AM

This guy and his father  invests lots of bitcoin company.
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:56:21 AM

This guy and his father  invests lots of bitcoin company.

Thats actually good as it promotes bitcoinand helps in the development of the whole bitcoin environment.
Excited to see more new startups coming out in this field.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 12:23:06 PM

I agree, price movement is really boring at the moment. But anyway, talking about the investment does anybody has the list of all the 24 bitcoin companies?

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:04:55 PM

Not impressed. Come up with something user friendly that won't scare away our parents or grandparents but instead allows them to safely send, receive, buy and sell Bitcoins in an error free user interface application then were getting somewhere. These startups that he has helped build would confuse people not so familiar with this all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: