Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NOW HIRING] -- BUREAU REPORTER, ASSISTANT EDITOR, NEWS DESK REWRITER  (Read 403 times)
printshop (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:58:31 AM

We are now hiring for the following positions FOR POSITIONS AVAILABLE STARTING IN MAY.

NEWS DESK REWRITER
* Only applicants currently in the NXT community (nxtforum.org) with over 100 posts will be considered.
* Technical aptitude for computer applications required, with an ability to meet tight deadlines with word processing software; familiarity with WordPress and MediaWiki will be considered an asset.
* Excellent spelling and grammar skills
* Resume not required.
* 3 article paid evaluation period.
* PAY: 500 NXT 1,000 NXT or 105 KNS 201 KNS shares per article to start.

ASSISTANT EDITOR
* Six months of blogging experience or over 5,000 posts to forums.
* Has shown an interest in "alt-coin" (non-BTC) Crypto-Investing, esp. NXT AE and related community.
* Familiarity with SEO will be considered an asset
* 3 article paid evaluation period
* PAY: 400 NXT 800 NXT per article or 84 KNS 161 KNS shares per article to start.

BUREAU REPORTER
* Freelance Position
* No experience necessary, full training provided
* Ground floor position
* 3 article paid evaluation period
* PAY: 300 NXT 600 NXT per article or 63 KNS 121 KNS shares per article.

CONTACT kns@kongzi.ca
SUBJECT "APPLY FOR POSITION, NAME".

NOTE: 1,000 NXT is approx. $10 US.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:23:43 AM

What is the working time for BUREAU REPORTER, asking cuz mainly i post on this and other forum on alt and mostly i like to get informed sometimes i write but that is nothing big.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:48:44 PM

I was better if you ould provide more details about your positions here.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 06:34:51 PM

Sending email.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
printshop (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:32:11 AM

I really have no idea what I am doing.

The idea is to have a structure where anyone can write an article, but where some of the writers are senior, and can tell the juniors what to write about or make changes to their work to be reviewed by a final editor.
We also need someone to stay current with breaking news and give us a version of whatever story has come out. Salary is really supposed to be based on time. Perhaps it would be better to work on a per-word basis; say 1 NXT per word (which is just above 1 cent per word). Then we just track who made what change and who owns which word.

It is unlikely that these jobs will enable you to work full time. I do not think that it would be possible to make more than $50 per week doing this. Especially in the beginning. There's no point dumping 10 stories per day. One good story per day is fine. Our budget is about $400-$500 per month so that's a good 1-2 stories a day, possibly with the assistance of an editor.

Columnist style work is also appreciated and will run about the same price, $10-$20 per article depending on content and length.

There are other kinds of writing and research available, I'll propose them on an employee by employee basis depending on their skills Smiley
printshop (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:33:58 AM

I will also say that while nearly anything crypto related is on the table for being published, there will also be some cases where you are told what to write about (i.e. "Get me pictures of Spiderman!!"). I don't think it will break your back, but you would be free to refuse, I guess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: