Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-Gambling.Club 255% Yearly Monthly Weekly Daily 12h & 1h P-FAIR rounds  (Read 887 times)
comExtern (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 08:18:43 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 10:55:56 PM by comExtern

http://bitcoin-gambling.club/images/background.png

http://bitcoin-gambling.club/images/background2.png

This is a new type of gambling experience! This is not a dice, not a ponzi, not a poker site...

You need to have good timing and of course some luck.

You can win up to 255% of your money and you can win all the bank.

Become part of the club! It just opened it's doors!

www.bitcoin-gambling.club

There are currently yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, 12 hour and 1 hour rounds.

The club's game is fully automated, DDoS-protected and the best part is: it's provably-fair! Meaning that we can not cheat. Everything is transparent too.

Read further on the club's website.

www.bitcoin-gambling.club

THIS CLUB IS A FUN CLUB  Grin

comExtern (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 11:26:57 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 11:42:20 PM by comExtern

We refined our systems and now we are back up after a short downtime. Systems passed the tests and are running stable now.

Monthly round just started. Daily and 12h-hour round are about to start.
Don't hesitate to be the first to deposit! You have ZERO risk if nobody deposits after you in a round because you will always get the bank at the end of the round.

Let us know what you like or dislike about the Bitcoin-Gambling.Club.
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:38:08 AM

I dislike the fact that it is a ponzi. I like the fact that you are a slightly more creative version of a ponzi.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:36:24 AM

Just admit that it's a ponzi. Roll Eyes So far it looks like it's paying out, but be careful everyone.

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:43:40 AM

We shall see how this one plays out, Ponzi is just the term for everything money making these days unless proven it actually works without cons.
fearlesscat10

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:54:59 AM

We shall see how this one plays out, Ponzi is just the term for everything money making these days unless proven it actually works without cons.

Did you try depositing? I might try it out soon. But just with a small amount for now.

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:06:45 AM

Did you try depositing? I might try it out soon. But just with a small amount for now.

No I haven't tried depositing anything yet , I will wait and see.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:10:54 AM

How a ponzi can be "provably fair"? @OP are you kidding or are you serious? I'm very tired of all these ponzi scheme, that's insane and ruining the "bitcoin" image (and obviously the forum image).
comExtern (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 08:50:21 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 11:29:38 PM by comExtern

We are in the same way provably-fair like gaming sites like SatoshiDice or others. We can not cheat without everybody knowing. This means not that SatoshiDice can not run with your winnings, right?

From our website
Provable Fair Gambling Site

The hash of your sending transaction and a daily published secret determine the outcome of your payout.

We concat your hash (txid) and our secret and hash it again and take the first 2 characters from the result. Following code explains how it works exactly.

payout_factor = sha256(txid + secret).substring(0,2)

The result is a number from 0 to 255 (in hex) and your payout factor in percent.

We generate each day a new secret and publish the old one so you can verify yourself the result.

Further we keep only max. the amount which is needed for the next payout in the bank. All payouts are fully automated. Our site lives from the fees.
The list can be found here: http://www.bitcoin-gambling.club/fairness

All our past games can be found here: http://www.bitcoin-gambling.club/history
Example round where bank pays the one among the three last with the highest investment: http://www.bitcoin-gambling.club/hourly/1423693800000

Don't forget to add a 0.0001 Bitcoin network transaction fee otherwise we will send you your money back (minus 3%) fee. We need to enforce this because otherwise transactions will not confirm and other players will need to wait.

Guys, call it like you want but we are not a fraudulent ponzi scheme. We call it provably-fair and transparent investment game.  Do the math. All numbers are public. This can't be bad for Bitcoin. There is nothing wrong with it. People will learn. Bad for Bitcoin is when scamers run away with money. For us there is little incentive to do so because the bank keeps only so much as needed to pay the next. This means that we are also not a likely target for hackers unlike other gambling sites. The Bitcoin Gambling Club (BGC) is simply the better way of gambling.

Here is also a link to our FAQ: http://www.bitcoin-gambling.club/faq

One more thing: When your payout is smaller than the Bitcoin network dust limit we can not pay you for technical reasons.

lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:04:06 AM

Its investment programe?
comExtern (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 10:52:36 PM

Its investment programe?
Kind of. It is a new type of game! Try it out with a small amount if you do not feel comfortable?

Why does nobody accuse SatoshiDice or other dice gambling sites to run away with the money of the users when they win? Especially those where you can invest into the bank. They are ponzis!

Daily round starts in about one hour always at 00:00 GMT.
12h round starts in about 2 hours always at 01:00 GMT.
Hourly round starts every hour at :30.

Weekly will be reset on Saturday 23:00.

Monthly started yesterday.

If you want to have most time invest into the yearly round.

Do you want to have a Jackpot added to the game?

Is here anybody who wants to do marketing for this site? Will share the fees.
fearlesscat10

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:58:00 PM

Any reviews on this?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: