Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Self-professed ‘anti-theist’ kills three young Muslims in Chapel Hill  (Read 2439 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:14:47 AM

So it looks like the whole thing was actually a running dispute about parking space. Well his solution does solve his parking problems.

Yep. That would include his parking space too, or lack thereof...

If I were the judge I would have awarded him a visitor parking spot at the prison.  Cheesy This is one of many reasons no one would ever let me be a judge.  Sad

That's OK. You can be our judge judy here if you want

Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:54:08 AM

I guess we should stop looking at the religious beliefs of criminals after every incident.  Tongue
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:43:31 PM

MTV Flashes #MuslimLivesMatter Across Screen After Atheist Kills Three Muslims In Chapel Hill…

#MuslimLivesMatter except for when the victims are gay…

Or women…

Or other Muslims…

http://weaselzippers.us/213980-mtv-flashes-muslimlivesmatter-across-screen-after-atheist-kills-three-muslims-in-chapel-hill/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:19:45 PM

Palestinian Government Demands Role In Investigation Of The Three Students Shot Over A Parking Place In Chapel Hill

The Palestinian government called the murder of three young Muslims in North Carolina ‘terrorist’ killings and asked to be included in the US investigation in a statement Saturday.

Police charged Craig Stephen Hicks, 46, with shooting Deah Barakat, 23, his wife Yusor Abu-Salha, 21, and her sister Razan Abu-Salha, 19, in Chapel Hill on Tuesday.

Local authorities said they believe the killings followed a dispute over parking at the condominium complex where the four were neighbors, but Justice Department and FBI officials have launched an investigation into whether hate crime charges or other federal violations are warranted.

Calling Hicks ‘an American extremist and hateful racist,’ the Palestinian Foreign Ministry said the shootings were indicative of rising anti-Muslim discrimination in the United States.

‘We consider it a serious indication of the growth of racism and religious extremism which is a direct threat to the lives of hundreds of thousands of American citizens who follow the Islamic faith,’ said the ministry in a statement.

The statement made a request for ‘a serious investigation and the involvement of Palestinian investigators to clarify the circumstances of these assassinations and premeditated murders.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2953645/Palestinians-want-send-investigators-probe-terrorist-killings-three-Chapel-Hill-Muslims-shot-dead-execution-style-neighbor.html

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:21:44 PM

Sunni Islam’s Top Body Al-Azhar Says Chapel Hill Killings Result Of “Racism And Islamophobia”…

Al-Azhar, the centre of Islamic learning in Egypt, on Thursday condemned the killings of three young Muslims by a gunman in the United States as a “terrorist and racist” act.

A man who had posted anti-religious messages on Facebook and quarrelled with neighbours has been charged with the shootings.

Muslim activists in the United States and around the world have demanded authorities investigate a possible motive of religious hatred. Police said on Wednesday the case involved a dispute over parking and possibly a hate crime.

Craig Stephen Hicks, 46, a full-time paralegal student from Chapel Hill, was charged with first-degree murder in Tuesday’s killings two miles (three km) from the University of North Carolina campus.

However, the day after the attack, the pre-eminent institute of Islamic learning in the Sunni Muslim world, al-Azhar, described the murders as a “cowardly terrorist act.”

[...]
Al-Azhar, which is based in Cairo, said it was deeply concerned that the killings appeared to have been prompted by “racism and Islamophobia.”

Similarly, the 57-nation Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the world’s largest bloc of Muslim countries, said the murders heightened international concerns about “rising anti-Muslim sentiments and Islamophobic acts” in the United States.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/saudi-arabia-condemns-terrorist-act-in-north-carolina-115211.html

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:23:02 PM

Saudi Arabia Calls Chapel Hill Killings A “Terrorist” Attack…

Saudi Arabia on Sunday condemned the killing in North Carolina of three American Muslim college students as a “heinous terrorist” act, and called for an end to incitement against Muslims.

The statement carried by the official Saudi Press Agency also condemned as a “terrorist” act the recent attacks that killed two people in Denmark, one at a panel discussion that included an artist who caricatured the Prophet Muhammad and the other outside a synagogue.

In neighboring Qatar, several thousand people held a march Sunday in the capital Doha in solidarity with the families of the North Carolina victims. The marchers appealed for protection against hate crimes for the tens of thousands of young Arabs studying in the United States on scholarships funded by the energy-rich governments of the Gulf.

Deah Barakat, 23; his wife, Yusor Abu-Salha, 21; and her sister, Razan Abu-Salha, 19, were killed on Tuesday by their neighbor Craig Hicks, 46, an avowed atheist who was a vocal critic of all religions. Family members say all three were shot in the head at the newlywed couple’s home, though police aren’t saying exactly how the three victims died.

http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-arabia-condemns-terrorist-killing-us-muslims-135208903.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory&soc_trk=tw

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:44:58 PM

Typical ignorance. I do mention how Americans misunderstand the Muslim world a lot. That should not imply that your average villager in the Mid East is much better. There are all manor of conspiracy theories and crackpot ideas on the street. My favorites are about the pope. He is always being placed in Syria, secretly fighting for the Vatican/CIA. The pope? lol

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:52:56 AM

Typical ignorance. I do mention how Americans misunderstand the Muslim world a lot. That should not imply that your average villager in the Mid East is much better. There are all manor of conspiracy theories and crackpot ideas on the street. My favorites are about the pope. He is always being placed in Syria, secretly fighting for the Vatican/CIA. The pope? lol

I don't think this is ignorance. They are just trying to use it to deflect some attention from the action of their "brothers".
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:36:45 PM

I don't think this is ignorance. They are just trying to use it to deflect some attention from the action of their "brothers".

Yep...

crypto97

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:42:45 PM

All of these tragedies are being used for political gain. Why must we continue to try to link a tragedy to a terrorist organization?

Obama does this and the result is more dead innocent people in foreign countries.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:01:31 PM

Brothers? You have a lot to learn about the middle east. I spend a lot of time there and DASCH s absolutely hated in the mid-east. Thinking they have much in common with the Jihadists is like saying "Oh, your an American. Then you must be a cowboy!".

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: