Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Btcprofit | Bitcoin Investment | 100% Auto | 125% Instant Pay |  (Read 1132 times)
growbtc (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:47:44 PM

BtcProfit.biz
Send BTC and get 125% back when the bank can cover your payout.

Make an Investment-Receive Profit!

BTC Addess: 16rhWsMrGRtHr7qmUg7oh7ph2RtKnaQaGv
Min: 0.005BTC Max: 2BTC

Fee: We are taking 3% fee transaction.
FAQ:
How it work ?
It’s very easy, you send BTC from your wallet, and when next people send their BTC you get back x1.25 of your deposit. Example: invest 0.01 and get back 0.0125.
What is the minimum and maximum deposit amount?
The minimum is 0.005BTC, the maximum is 2BTC .
How many days a week do you pay?
We pay 7 calendar days a week (including holidays).
Can I make an additional deposit to BTCProfit if i already have an active deposit ?
Yes you can make an unlimited number of deposit
What happen if I sent mistakenly, less than minimum or more than maximum?
You’ll be refunded, of course: All you need is just reply to this thread by typing/reporting your transaction hash, and you’ll receive back your amount.
Do I need to register in your website?
No, for play you just send your btc from your wallet and waiting.
How long should I wait for payout?
Simply when there are enough BTC to pay your payout, we don’t have rounds, blocks or a minimun waiting time.
Can I use a web wallet?
Using the Blockchain.info web wallet is OK! Other web wallets are good BUT shared wallet are denied because you’d be deposit from a shared address and we have no way of knowing what’s the address we can send your payout to.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:06:28 PM

BtcProfit.biz
Send BTC and get 125% back when the bank can cover your payout.

Make an Investment-Receive Profit!

BTC Addess: 16rhWsMrGRtHr7qmUg7oh7ph2RtKnaQaGv
Min: 0.005BTC Max: 2BTC

Fee: We are taking 3% fee transaction.
FAQ:
How it work ?
It’s very easy, you send BTC from your wallet, and when next people send their BTC you get back x1.25 of your deposit. Example: invest 0.01 and get back 0.0125.
What is the minimum and maximum deposit amount?
The minimum is 0.005BTC, the maximum is 2BTC .
How many days a week do you pay?
We pay 7 calendar days a week (including holidays).
Can I make an additional deposit to BTCProfit if i already have an active deposit ?
Yes you can make an unlimited number of deposit
What happen if I sent mistakenly, less than minimum or more than maximum?
You’ll be refunded, of course: All you need is just reply to this thread by typing/reporting your transaction hash, and you’ll receive back your amount.
Do I need to register in your website?
No, for play you just send your btc from your wallet and waiting.
How long should I wait for payout?
Simply when there are enough BTC to pay your payout, we don’t have rounds, blocks or a minimun waiting time.
Can I use a web wallet?
Using the Blockchain.info web wallet is OK! Other web wallets are good BUT shared wallet are denied because you’d be deposit from a shared address and we have no way of knowing what’s the address we can send your payout to.

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
other ponzi!!!

let go to give some info about ponzi!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:29:38 PM

Op are you for real? Ponzi time? Again, you may want to check reality one more time because there is a lot ponzis going on right now... so yours is  not going to work.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:14:15 AM

Why arent ponzies banned from the forum?
The Bad Guy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:45:02 AM

Why arent ponzies banned from the forum?

Also wondering to be honest .
and the problem is that some Newbies and new people to Bitcoin take this seriously and then they reliaze that they got scammed and will see Bitcoin like a bad thing.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: