Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much do you think is the real price for 1 XDE?
1BTC - 3 (18.8%)
5BTC - 3 (18.8%)
10BTC - 1 (6.3%)
50BTC - 0 (0%)
100BTC - 3 (18.8%)
500BTC - 1 (6.3%)
1000BTC - 1 (6.3%)
Below 1BTC - 1 (6.3%)
Over 1000BTC - 3 (18.8%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XDE price  (Read 976 times)
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 04:23:02 PM

It will be great to see what XDE community thinks on XDE price.

Prices below 1BTC and over 1000BTC looks out of mind for me so I will not put as option in pool.

Thank you on voting and support! Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841830.0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:24:16 PM

What is xde ? And where do i get some ? Because vases on this thread i think it Will reach 500 btc minimum
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 04:30:23 PM

What is xde ? And where do i get some ? Because vases on this thread i think it Will reach 500 btc minimum

You can buy it on https://c-cex.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 04:31:39 PM

Dude why do you start an new thread for this in this section.. This has absolutely nothing to do with an Altcoin Announcement..

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 04:50:06 PM

Dude why do you start an new thread for this in this section.. This has absolutely nothing to do with an Altcoin Announcement..

You have right, this is my first pool and I was not aware in which section I put it.

Please mprep move this in appropriate section, sorry on mistake, thank you.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:04:27 PM

Prices below 1BTC and over 1000BTC looks out of mind for me so I will not put as option in pool.

please also allow the sub 1BTC price options in the pool to make it more realistic.

this space is intentionally left blank
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:19:17 PM

if we stay on c-cex with low volumes 0.50
if bittrex 1-2 btc
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:34:26 PM

XDE : The coin so nice they dumped pumped it twice!  Cheesy
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 05:36:06 PM

please also allow the sub 1BTC price options in the pool to make it more realistic.

OK, I put option for below 1BTC and over 1000BTC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: