Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bipolarbob  (Read 5096 times)
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:29:04 PM

What if Bipolarbob is satoshi?

Maybe that's why he's giving away such amounts and being so generous.

It wouldn't make sense then , Why would he need a loan in the first place then ? (I know he is probably doing it for fun) and most of all .. why would he leave his own forum to join another forum?

~ Madness

That maybe for fun or at that time he was unable to access the funds as it might be in cold storage.

He maybe making us to think he is online inbother forums more than here so we won't think he is Satoshi like you just did.

-MZ

I thought the bitcoins have never been moved from satoshi's original wallet? Or maybe, if BiPolarBob is satoshi, he has an address that nobody knows about?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 01:49:52 AM

I thought the bitcoins have never been moved from satoshi's original wallet? Or maybe, if BiPolarBob is satoshi, he has an address that nobody knows about?

Coins from Satoshi's walet were moved atleast one time. I can't tell about that, it is plausible that he/she has an address but I think he/she spread the coins to a few addresses inatead of keeping it in one address..

-MZ

TotalShift

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:08:20 AM

Coins from Satoshi's walet were moved atleast one time. I can't tell about that, it is plausible that he/she has an address but I think he/she spread the coins to a few addresses inatead of keeping it in one address..

-MZ

No one knows exactly how many wallets satoshi have. And no one knows all bitcoin address he controls.  And most of all no one knows who is Satoshi. All we have is just specualtion.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:29:42 AM

I wish I could win 3K btc from gambling. I lose everything I have in 3 seconds whenever I gamble. Good to see some generous souls out there.  Hope he's okay

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:31:04 AM

-MZ

No one knows exactly how many wallets satoshi have. And no one knows all bitcoin address he controls.  And most of all no one knows who is Satoshi. All we have is just specualtion.

What would happen if he/she were found?  Jail time?  Just kidding of course but I wonder all the good or bad that would come of knowing who/whom is behind the almighty bitcoin!

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Danydee
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:14:51 PM

What if Bipolarbob is satoshi?

Maybe that's why he's giving away such amounts and being so generous.

It wouldn't make sense then , Why would he need a loan in the first place then ? (I know he is probably doing it for fun) and most of all .. why would he leave his own forum to join another forum?

~ Madness

That maybe for fun or at that time he was unable to access the funds as it might be in cold storage.

He maybe making us to think he is online inbother forums more than here so we won't think he is Satoshi like you just did.

-MZ

also taking him loans can possibly be for him a part of the game that he is playing  Sad

We should not exclude any possibly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: