Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:01:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546371 times)
SouthernBTC

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:51:01 PM

Shoot, wish I still had my android device! I'm in when its time to test the iOS app.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:47:15 PM

I have to say this coin is pretty snazzy for sure Smiley Great work Dev Smiley Keep it up because anyone can see this coin is a winner for sure!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:24:25 AM

I am serial Android user and I would enjoy testing the software. Regarding, how many people can I involve, I think about 2-3, but not guaranteed.

I am ready to post here reports about usage.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:33:48 AM

Not much coins left for cheap at Bittrex. I assume, miners still are going to sell in tiny bits, but if you want larger amounts, sorry. The train is missed.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:40:21 AM

great project but no interest from the community

It's on Bittrex and Cryptsy, and its over three months old now

Wait for mobile platform announcement and eventualy people will start to come and talk. Then those top sell orders will disappear in a matter of seconds

Not long till that moment
I happen to disagree with the "No interest" from the community because the coins you need to pay attention to are ones like this one that aren't getting bumped every two seconds to the top of the announcements section that have active hard working Dev teams like WBB.  That right there says to me that there is a lot of people who know what the coin is worth and want to continue accumulating them while they are still so cheap.  When a coin is continuously bumped nonstop to the top with post after post usually it's because people are planning their exit and want to peek people's interest lol Well at least that's what I've gathered since I began trading lol Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:03:07 AM

great project but no interest from the community

It's on Bittrex and Cryptsy, and its over three months old now

Wait for mobile platform announcement and eventualy people will start to come and talk. Then those top sell orders will disappear in a matter of seconds

Not long till that moment
I happen to disagree with the "No interest" from the community because the coins you need to pay attention to are ones like this one that aren't getting bumped every two seconds to the top of the announcements section that have active hard working Dev teams like WBB.  That right there says to me that there is a lot of people who know what the coin is worth and want to continue accumulating them while they are still so cheap.  When a coin is continuously bumped nonstop to the top with post after post usually it's because people are planning their exit and want to peek people's interest lol Well at least that's what I've gathered since I began trading lol Cheers

That's right. I see nothing wrong with WBB, just fair distribution. Miners get their mining cost payback (if current price cover those, I doubt). Others can buy quite cheap atm. Wbb will be pumped as any other coin, but I think, we won't experience current price later. 4500USD market cap opposed to other inactive coin caps is ridiculous.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:50:30 AM

Hi,

For the Mobile app we are looking for 300 to 500 people to run with us for 1 week to do a load and usage test.
We plan the start for this in about 2 weeks time with the BETA version. That would be the first big run with Android devices.

What can you do with this version?
- Live Trade on Bittrex (WBB / BTC)
- Live Auction (full function on mainstream SW)
- Live Shop (Full function on mainstream SW)
- Live Secure Chat

For this reason we ask the community for help and be part of this BETA run on Android. All we ask for now just show your interest and let us know how many people you could invite your self to be part of it. This could be friends, work colleges, family or any other people you  may know. We just need to know the type of mobile used incl. which Android version.

Main concentration is on the secure chat functionality with 521bit (yes that's correct two 521bit key pairs ) & 256bit symmetrically encrypted with a PKCS5S2 key derived form pwd, salt and other data Smiley
You will have full control on any text, images even on the other device you send it.

Example:

User 1 send User 2 an image
User 2 can view but not save
User 1 decides he does not want to share the image anymore so he deletes it from the chat.
User 2 will not be able to see the image any more and it is also gone from Users 2 device.

This is just a small example what can be done with it.

Be Part and help us to test the BEAST Smiley

Your WBB Dev

Dev,
I will be glad to help with beta-testing.
i am using Android 4.3 on my mobile phone.

this space is intentionally left blank
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:55:34 PM

very cool, will try to be in on this!  Cool

this dev does more work and has more updates than most of the other coins on this site!!! LOL

i honestly see wbb hovering at 400-500k sats range easy in not-so-far future Wink - more in long term future.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:21:03 PM

very cool, will try to be in on this!  Cool

this dev does more work and has more updates than most of the other coins on this site!!! LOL

i honestly see wbb hovering at 400-500k sats range easy in not-so-far future Wink - more in long term future.

Could be, could be... Crypto market is as unpredictable as it could be. 400-500k means about 200k usd market cap. Still low if compared. It's pretty good to feel loaded with WBB's
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:20:44 PM

very cool, will try to be in on this!  Cool

Could be, could be... Crypto market is as unpredictable as it could be. 400-500k means about 200k usd market cap. Still low if compared. It's pretty good to feel loaded with WBB's
Crypto is unpredictable both to the upside and to the downside, meaning a good project can see the price of the coin suppressed for long enough to kill the interest. Happened before, I hope it won't happen to WBB.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:56:21 PM

I don't have an android but the dev's plan looks very promising.  Amazing how he keeps delivering...I have NO issues holding this coin for awhile Smiley

Not sure why anyone would sell haha.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:18:14 PM

I don't have an android but the dev's plan looks very promising.  Amazing how he keeps delivering...I have NO issues holding this coin for awhile Smiley

miners sell to cover their costs.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:30:55 PM

I actually thought about getting into this coin when it first launched but didn't like how low the block reward was but now that I've seen how dedicated and hardworking the Dev and team are to this coin and the price is IMO pretty low right now I decided to jump in and I can already tell that this will be one investment that I will not regret at all Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:10:46 PM

I actually thought about getting into this coin when it first launched but didn't like how low the block reward was but now that I've seen how dedicated and hardworking the Dev and team are to this coin and the price is IMO pretty low right now I decided to jump in and I can already tell that this will be one investment that I will not regret at all Wink Cheers

Just 190k coins around atm. And price of couple-million-in-circulation coin with inactive development. Current price should be at least ten times higher than it is, imao.

Time will come...

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:57:39 PM

I don't have an android but the dev's plan looks very promising.  Amazing how he keeps delivering...I have NO issues holding this coin for awhile Smiley

Just 190k coins around atm. And price of couple-million-in-circulation coin with inactive development. Current price should be at least ten times higher than it is, imao.

Time will come...

just for the record, 2 million coins trade usually between 1k and 10k satoshi in the similar stage of development. There is definitely potential to the upside with WBB, but I wouldn't hype it as of yet.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:03:33 PM

just for the record, 2 million coins trade usually between 1k and 10k satoshi in the similar stage of development. There is definitely potential to the upside with WBB, but I wouldn't hype it as of yet.
Ya but also for the record I've noticed that coin supply sometimes doesn't have anything to actually do with the price that a coin trades at because I've seen many coins with easily 20+ million coin supplys trade for over 100k.  It all depends on the market and what coins offer to people to make them want to invest and trade them.  But I do agree let's not hype WBB just yet because I still want to keep filling my bag while they are this cheap Wink lol Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:29:34 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 08:01:36 AM by brightlight

Ya but also for the record I've noticed that coin supply sometimes doesn't have anything to actually do with the price that a coin trades at because I've seen many coins with easily 20+ million coin supplys trade for over 100k.  It all depends on the market and what coins offer to people to make them want to invest and trade them.  But I do agree let's not hype WBB just yet because I still want to keep filling my bag while they are this cheap Wink lol Cheers

Yeah right, probably I talk too much.  Grin

But market is crazy... 10k price gap between top buy and sell orders.

There is no possibility to get large amounts at low price.

One such coin that was traded very high is GRID. A real scam from the beginning. And where is it now? I assume very much people left with bagholding and loosing much money. On the opposite WBB is good investment as price now is at it's lowest for current state of development. Android app will be great, if everything works as intended. Waiting for invitation for Beta testing.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:33:21 PM

Ya but also for the record I've noticed that coin supply sometimes doesn't have anything to actually do with the price that a coin trades at because I've seen many coins with easily 20+ million coin supplys trade for over 100k.  It all depends on the market and what coins offer to people to make them want to invest and trade them.  But I do agree let's not hype WBB just yet because I still want to keep filling my bag while they are this cheap Wink lol Cheers

Yeah right, probably I talk too much.  Grin

But market is crazy... 10k price gap between top buy and sell orders.

There is no possibility to get large amounts at low price.

One such coin that was traded very high is GRID. A real scam from the beginning. And where is it now? I assume very much people left with bagholding and loosing much money. On the opposite WBB is good investment as price now is at it's lowest for current state of development. Android app will be great, if everything works as intended. Waiting for invitation for Beta testing.

yup, similar thing i was thinking.  but also what Infinite Chaos mention earlier makes a very good technical point re. wbb value vs. marketcap and potential of what the dev can bring out in terms of development.  the price is very very cheap for what's currently out but even more-so for what's to come. 

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:09:01 PM

yup, similar thing i was thinking.  but also what Infinite Chaos mention earlier makes a very good technical point re. wbb value vs. marketcap and potential of what the dev can bring out in terms of development.  the price is very very cheap for what's currently out but even more-so for what's to come. 
Oh ya for sure this coin has tons of potential and an extreme amount to grow still.  I'm just glad it's still under the radar.

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:17:33 PM

just to remind:
tons of potential + lack of interest = low price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: