Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546369 times)
bahamapascal

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:18:03 AM

What I don't really understand...Why is WBBOS so anticipated? Its just a a modified Linux system with custom skin, some pre installed stuff, etc...or am I missing something?
Not sure who will use it, accept of some hard core WBB fans?
kattokassinen

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:44:05 AM

I don't understand the hype around WBBOS either. I understand it's just a system for the 'regulators', or banks. For normal users it's nothing, and I for one am not going to install it. That's way too much trouble, and I think 99% in crypto would think the same.

What I am waiting for is the new wallet.

I would summarize WBB in two words: extremely confusing. There needs to be way better info on the 1st page, and elsewhere. Otherwise WBB will not attract many new users.
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:51:18 AM

I don't understand the hype around WBBOS either. I understand it's just a system for the 'regulators', or banks. For normal users it's nothing, and I for one am not going to install it. That's way too much trouble, and I think 99% in crypto would think the same.

I would summarize WBB in two words: extremely confusing. There needs to be way better info on the 1st page, and elsewhere. Otherwise WBB will not attract many new users.

new ANN must come soon
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:52:59 AM

Yeah we all tend to agree.
So much info on WBB and 1ex is through out this thread but it is impossible to find.
A new OP was promised with this update. perhaps this is an intended quite time to grab a last few cheapies.

I assume new OP's will be done for the multiple facets of this project. it has to the OP here is a year outdated.

WBBOS is private and fast as an OS, I dont know about you kattokassinen but I like the idea of a OS thats private, encrypted but still usable for the average punter

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:12:58 PM

People jump to conclusions way to fast here or ASSUME way to much, and you know what happens when you ASS-U-ME, correct? Cheesy

Just wait and see as this dev loves to drop the usual news and in most cases MORE in terms of surprises...I'm sure he has lots coming given the delays and such.  

I can tend to agree re. the confusion as I see it too...and do best to try and understand.  BUT i do think above comment is right...where like dev is waiting to finish/release all the important things first THEN we will see refresh of all infos to explain "what is what" so to speaking. Smiley

Re. WBBOS it will have solid usage in time outside of wbb fans and crypto ppl.  It wouldn't surprise me if dev has been working with bigger biz outside of this crypto world I think so.  You can run it separately from Windows/etc. so i think he made user friendly to install and use "if you want to" kinda thing, u know?  Or just run on it's on small hardware setup as you can buy it pre-installed on a small unit...but FREE software is awlays nice for one's PC heh

It's not long now I can feel it...esp since dev seems to have all HUGE releases lined up for very soon release.  I think ppl forget how much work going into such work at this level and investment.  This is not baby shit alt coin here u know.  BUT i htink dev really needs to get strong marketing/promo push on once all released!!! Otherwise nobody will still know what it is!!

Cool
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:46:18 PM

I don't understand the hype around WBBOS either. I understand it's just a system for the 'regulators', or banks. For normal users it's nothing, and I for one am not going to install it. That's way too. Maybe uch trouble, and I think 99% in crypto would think the same.

I think what people are waiting for is the encryption aspect of the OS.  Plus it's going to be an dapp development platform and that seems to be the thing to have these days.  But the truth is that nobody really all knows what it will have to offer until we get a chance to play with it.

Dev doesn't seem too worried about getting all the info out now.  They know people will experience it on their own soon enough...
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:10:59 PM

Sent an email to support requesting shares be activated for my account.  Am still waiting on a response but wondering where I would go on the exchange to buy shares?  Will it just show up on the buy/sell page?
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 03:17:53 PM

Sent an email to support requesting shares be activated for my account.  Am still waiting on a response but wondering where I would go on the exchange to buy shares?  Will it just show up on the buy/sell page?

HI,

please check your mail as i am sure you had a responce.

On V2 release you will see the share section and much more.

thanks

Peter

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:31:15 PM

dear all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvMq2YZloZM

applies well for here.  so sit back and wait for good things to happen soon.  Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:54:27 PM

I don't understand the hype around WBBOS either. I understand it's just a system for the 'regulators', or banks. For normal users it's nothing, and I for one am not going to install it. That's way too. Maybe uch trouble, and I think 99% in crypto would think the same.

I think what people are waiting for is the encryption aspect of the OS.  Plus it's going to be an dapp development platform and that seems to be the thing to have these days.  But the truth is that nobody really all knows what it will have to offer until we get a chance to play with it.

Dev doesn't seem too worried about getting all the info out now.  They know people will experience it on their own soon enough...

Yup I'd agree.

Also...man if I had the free to buy this baby up to just over 60k I so would!  Whoever sells such amt's these prices is nuts...and those sells I seeing now to that biggy at 60k looks tasty.  They will look tastier esp when wbb is x5 or more from this current price! Cheesy
ssongssu37

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:53:33 AM

Can I move my wbb balance to 1xe.trade from bittrex?

Or is 1xe.trade still upgrading?
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 04:19:13 AM

Can I move my wbb balance to 1xe.trade from bittrex?

Or is 1xe.trade still upgrading?

Hi

Please wait till we are done here.

Thanks

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:25:47 AM

So, the first batch of 37,500 shares was selling for .0025 Btc per share, and I think the first batch was the only batch sold
as of today. When will the second batch of 37,500 shares go on sale and is the price per share still going to be .0055 Btc
per share?
I guess this question is very valid and it still went unanswered so I bump it.
it is very important for me as a long term WBB investor to understand why instead of having the possibility to purchase the second batch of shares at .0055BTC we are now offered the same shares (?) 20 times more expensive. What has caused this revaluation?

this space is intentionally left blank
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:12:21 AM

So, the first batch of 37,500 shares was selling for .0025 Btc per share, and I think the first batch was the only batch sold
as of today. When will the second batch of 37,500 shares go on sale and is the price per share still going to be .0055 Btc
per share?
it is very important for me as a long term WBB investor to understand why instead of having the possibility to purchase the second batch of shares at .0055BTC we are now offered the same shares (?) 20 times more expensive. What has caused this revaluation?

Yes completly valid question
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 09:40:00 AM

per share?

Hi,

The second lot price was as a guidline.

As the main investor on all development and products the final price is set by me.

Also the indication of new shares availability from lot 2 is to see the interest for the shares.

We are looking at a long term and once shares are sold they are sold when they are released, I see no one complaining that we have given away a lot of free things and even more to come.

It is everyones own choice to buy or not, we dont force anyone. I live the idea from some that they should get all for free and still complain they do not get enough profits.

So let's say a share costs 1usd and over 5 years it will make 100usd, is this good or bad. Then we should maybe give another 100usd on top so you have 200usd?

One good thing is I do not need to release any shares as I do not need to raise funds to carry on with our plans.

Thanks

Peter

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:19:49 AM

per share?

Hi,

As the main investor on all development and products the final price is set by me.

Also the indication of new shares availability from lot 2 is to see the interest for the shares.

We are looking at a long term and once shares are sold they are sold when they are released, I see no one complaining that we have given away a lot of free things and even more to come.

It is everyones own choice to buy or not, we dont force anyone. I live the idea from some that they should get all for free and still complain they do not get enough profits.

So let's say a share costs 1usd and over 5 years it will make 100usd, is this good or bad. Then we should maybe give another 100usd on top so you have 200usd?

One good thing is I do not need to release any shares as I do not need to raise funds to carry on with our plans.

Thanks

Peter

When we and newcomers can expect 1ex.trade v2 release? I assume, people who consider to buy shares, have to know it.
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 10:22:45 AM

per share?

Hi,

Thanks

Peter

When we and newcomers can expect 1ex.trade v2 release? I assume, people who consider to buy shares, have to know it.

Hi,

V2 will be released soon, once I am happy with everything. Shares will only be available after v2 release

Thanks

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:36:29 AM

per share?

Hi,

Thanks

Peter
Don't understand me wrong. I am not complaining. As a potential investor, I am just using my right to get as much information about the project in which I could invest my money.
I want to be able to see whether the valuation of the offering 0.1BTC (or US$ 67 at the current prices) is realistic or not. As it differs drastically from the first batch of shares (37.5k shares sold at nearly 50 times lower price), I want to see what are the chances that my potential investment in shares turns into a profit in a reasonable time perspective.

PS. Another question I have regards the dividend that is paid on the shares you hold. Is the dividend paid in relation to the total number of shares (200k) or the number of shares sold so far (37.5k+5k)?

this space is intentionally left blank
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:48:10 AM

I am liking this little lull.

40k WBB when we get these weekly spikes to 60-70k is like free money  Shocked

Edit: Good question Uki   Smiley

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 11:05:21 AM

per share?

Hi,

Thanks

Peter
Don't understand me wrong. I am not complaining. As a potential investor, I am just using my right to get as much information about the project in which I could invest my money.
I want to be able to see whether the valuation of the offering 0.1BTC (or US$ 67 at the current prices) is realistic or not. As it differs drastically from the first batch of shares (37.5k shares sold at nearly 50 times lower price), I want to see what are the chances that my potential investment in shares turns into a profit in a reasonable time perspective.

PS. Another question I have regards the dividend that is paid on the shares you hold. Is the dividend paid in relation to the total number of shares (200k) or the number of shares sold so far (37.5k+5k)?

Hi,

% is based on 200000 no change there. It is like this from the beginning. This means 10000 shares would be 5%.

Also shares when released will be available for 1day to purchase and the once which are not sold we keep and they will not go on the market anymore.

We may spread a lot over a period, we see on that one.

The first lot was extreme cheap and a few have got some.

V2 rates starting from 0.15% on trade, here you can work out what would happen if.
E.g 0.15% x2 (buy & sell) x amount , from there you can work out what would be if exchnage has x amount per day or month...

Many ask me also , how much will wbb rise, or 1ex, or how much money will it make...
I say it again I don't know and will never make a prediction where it will be . Who knows where it will end up.

Once is sure, V2 is coming, WBBOS is coming and so is new V5.
Thinks are close but if I am not happy I will not release.

Regarding valuation, it is crypto so hard from that perspective, telling someone it will turn over 1mill usd in a week is BS after launch.
It will take time for sure.
Other thing is I could valuate against costs, which means every penny invested by me so far equals price per share.

Anyway it is up to the individual if he likes to invest or not and also how much.

Thanks

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: