Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:25:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546371 times)
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:26:37 PM

Too bad the name Soon Coin is taken.

and nwc? next week coin
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:41:41 PM

and nwc? next week coin

ANWC, always next week coin
pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:53:10 PM

and nwc? next week coin

I think waves have that taken

Blockchain technology
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:04:14 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/swiss-government-paving-way-bitcoin-blockchain-banks/

WBB is going to dominate the insurance industry in 2017, will the banking industry be next for 2018?
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:16:54 AM

and nwc? next week coin
How about no PR coin (NPR) or not worth buying coin (NWB)?
These names are still available, I guess.

this space is intentionally left blank
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:02:58 PM

and nwc? next week coin
How about no PR coin (NPR) or not worth buying coin (NWB)?
These names are still available, I guess.

Or PleaseNotPumpCoin
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:08:14 PM

I honestly prefer WILD PUSSY COIN

Kiss

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:31:48 PM

So quiet here, waiting for Ann and new thread with new name  Smiley
Hegemon

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:36:11 PM

Is there a slack group ? Or Telegram ?
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:58:50 PM

Is there a slack group ? Or Telegram ?

There is slack, u will have to ask peter for invite
Hegemon

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:42:47 PM

Thank you Coinfello
goopuss

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:20:36 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 08:09:52 PM by goopuss

Good Afternoon everyone,

I'm went to the wbbos.com website and I have to say I am very disappointed with what I am looking at.
There are statistics on the front page and they are very sad.

Wbb chat messages are only 25,087,
Registered users on 1ex.trade are only 340,
Registered wbbos users are 0,
wbbos downloads are 0

I do not understand why those stats are like that. First of all I have downloaded wbbos, so there should be at least 1 download.
Secondly,I am a registered wbbos user,
Third, I know there has to be more 1ex.trade registered users.

Why are those statistic incorrect? Are the webmasters keeping those numbers down for a reason? We need to grow as a community.
Is Peter waiting and relying on the insurance industry to boost wbb in to the spotlight?

I do not understand why we are so undervalued. This is very disappointing to see. I am watching wbb wither away as the days go by.
I go to other sites where coins or platforms have 20 to 100 million, even billions of coins and they are getting lots of coverage. Volumes of trades moving them up and down, and here we sit stagnant, waiting for information that may never come.

How can we get to where we want to go if we never put any information out there for people to see?
When will everyone in the crypto world hear about wbb, or whatever we are going to be called in the near future?

We need to get some press out there.
We need to update those statistic on the wbbos.com site and we need to be on coindesk.com, newsbtc.com, news.bitcoin.com, cryptocoinsnews.com, Hell, all the websites that will share news stories or articles to alert people about something that is going to be huge in the crypto world.

Peter, I understand you are focusing on getting wbb ready to catapult itself in to the future as a major player in the crypto world, but you also need to get out of Switerland and in to the rest of the world. I am still waiting for the wbbos manual you said you were creating 4 months ago.
What are we waiting for? The world is moving at light speed without wbb.

I understand things need to be done right, but you cannot afford to neglect other aspects of the company. Everything needs the correct amount of attention.

I am not an impatient person, and I will never release my holdings of Wbb, but to see the website being neglected and statistics not being updated in realtime really fires me up. That should automatically be updated. I know a lot of people have downloaded wbbos I just don't know why it is not reflected on the website. When new people go to the site and see those statistics, what do you assume they are thinking? They are thinking that it sucks and nobody wants it. We need everybody to know that WBB exists for everyone and that we are going to be a competitor with Ethereum, Stratis, Waves, Wings and every other platform out there.

I love what you are trying to achieve here and I know many others do as well, but little things like not keeping a website updated will deter potential investors and businesses from seeking to join up with wbb.

Get all your website working properly. Get all your websites updated with current, correct statistics. Get some news articles to the crypto news websites. Get the manual for wbbos finished, and if it is going to be a while before you get it completed, then say it will be a while before it will be complete and nothing else.

Maybe I'm wrong for writing this, and I know there will be negative comments, and that's ok.
I see huge potential for your project Peter, and I know you are working really hard to get this going.
I hope you have a good team to help you with all of this. I know it can be overwhelming.

I wish you lots of luck.

Bless you sir.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:56:17 PM

Good Afternoon everyone,

I'm went to the wbbos.com website and I have to say I am very disappointed with what I am looking at.
There are statistics on the front page and they are very sad.

Wbb chat messages are only 25,087,
Registered users on 1ex.trade are only 340,
Registered wbbos users are 0,
wbbos downloads are 0

I do not understand why those stats are like that. First of all I have downloaded wbbos, so there should be at least 1 download.
Secondly,I am a registered wbbos user,
Third, I know there has to be more 1ex.trade registered users.

Why are those statistic incorrect? Are the webmasters keeping those numbers down for a reason? We need to grow as a community.
Is Peter waiting and relying on the insurance industry to boost wbb in to the spotlight?

I do not understand why we are so undervalued. This is very disappointing to see. I am watching wbb wither away as the days go by.
I go to other sites where coins or platforms have 20 to 100 million, even billions of coins and they are getting lots of coverage. Volumes of trades moving them up and down, and here we sit stagnant, waiting for information that may never come.

How can we get to where we want to go if we never put any information out there for people to see?
When will everyone in the crypto world hear about wbb, or whatever we are going to be called in the near future?

We need to get some press out there.
We need to update those statistic on the wbbos.com site and we need to be on coindesk.com, newsbtc.com, news.bitcoin.com, cryptocoinsnews.com, Hell, all the websites that will share news stories or articles to alert people about something that is going to be huge in the crypto world.

Peter, I understand you are focusing on getting wbb ready to catapult itself in to the future as a major player in the crypto world, but you also need to get out of Switerland and in to the rest of the world. I am still waiting for the wbbos manual you said you were creating 4 months ago.
What are we waiting for? The world is moving at light speed without wbb.

I understand things need to be done right, but you cannot afford to neglect other aspects of the company. Everything needs the correct amount of attention.

I am not an impatient person, and I will never release my holdings of Wbb, but to see the website being neglected and statistics not being updated in realtime really fires me up. That should automatically be updated. I know a lot of people have downloaded wbbos I just don't know why it is not reflected on the website. When new people go to the site and see those statistics, what do you assume they are thinking? They are thinking that it sucks and nobody wants it. We need everybody to know that WBB exists for everyone and that we are going to be a competitor with Ethereum, Stratis, Waves, Wings and every other platform out there.

I love what you are trying to achieve here and I know many others do as well, but little things like not keeping a website updated will deter potential investors and businesses from seeking to join up with wbb.

Get all your website working properly. Get all your websites updated with current, correct statistics. Get some news articles to the crypto news websites. Get the manual for wbbos finished, and if it is going to be a while before you get it completed, then say it will be a while before it will be complete and nothing else.

Maybe I'm wrong for writing this, and I know there will be negative comments, and that's ok.
I see huge potential for your project Peter, and I know you are working really hard to get this going.
I hope you have a good team to help you with all of this. I can be overwhelming.

I wish you lots of luck.

Bless you sir.

+1

In addition, Peter, where is this week update (you promised weekly updates) with new coin name and customer name? On slack you promised to reveal that!
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:58:55 PM

Yes hoping peter posts update SOON..!!  Grin
goopuss

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:15:38 PM

You know, everyone should go back and read all of Piston Honda's post, you will see that he is the biggest whiner on the web.

In case you were referring to my post, you may want to do a little research. I posted nothing but facts.

So I will be a gentleman and only say, "Shut your Fucking Mouth!" You don't have to post anything else ever again.

And once again, if you research yourself, you will notice that I have stated only facts.

goopuss

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:30:29 PM

In addition, I have not asked for Peter to give us an update on any progress. Updates are not necessary at this particular time. I simply suggested to update the websites so visitors will be greeted with correct information, and statistics.

Once Peter is comfortable with his progress and ready to reveal to the world the completed works for Wild Best Block it would be nice to get a little attention from the participating crypto news websites.

Komodo Platform had an article on Newswire and then Yahoo.com posted the article. Getting your name mentioned on Yahoo.com is HUGE and would be awesome for WBB.

We'll see what happens.
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:03:19 AM

lmao! A newbie drops in and people dump, too many kids in crypto!
goopuss

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:07:26 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 02:44:43 AM by goopuss

FYI, Not a Newbie here, just had no need to post anything, until now. I am amazed that people are selling. Don't know if it's because of my post, but selling for any reason is stupid, unless you just want out or you need to cash out for financial reasons.

It doesn't make sense. WBB will be something, it is just going to take time. Peter needs to complete his tasks before anyone will look at the WBB Platform. WBB is up against some giants, such as; Ethereum, Waves, Stratis and Wings, etc.....It will be an uphill battle but it will be successful.
Once again, WBB needs some press. Once Peter completes everything to where he is ready to announce it to the world the community needs to get the word out.

The WBB White paper would be good to have so that we can distribute it everywhere. And as I said in my earlier posts, we need to get to all the crypto websites so they can report on WBB. That is key to success. There wasn't a crowdfunding, and Whales haven't sunk their teeth in to WBB yet, so there will be no Pumps, which is a good thing.

We really need for Peter and the team to complete their tasks so that they can move forward with everything.

Also, everyone needs to get over to 1ex.trade and sign up, even if you do not use the exchange at least sign up. In time you will become an avid user of the site. Along with signing up, let everyone know about it. Tweet it, facebook it, instagram it, talk about it, just get the word out however you can without expecting something in return for your efforts.

There is a limited number of WBB that will be created, 2,628,000 to be exact. Not much at all. Technically with that amount and all that WBB has to offer WBB should be at least .015 btc right now, but it is not and that is because people do not know about it or do not care. Right now Ethereum is the talk of the world, along with all the ridiculous Zcash/Zcoin nonsense. They have Big Backers such as Microsoft, and they have news outlets promoting the crap out of it. If WBB had that kind of backing, who knows where we would be heading. People keep saying Moon but that would be too close, it should be more like Pluto.

WBB really has to prove itself successful to get there, and it will require promotion from everyone. Imagine 1 WBB worth .15-.25 BTC.....That would be awesome, more would be better, but we cannot get there until Peter and the team finish what they need to finish and get it out there for the world to see.

FYI, Ethereum is having a lot of problems now. This is the perfect opportunity to get the Whitepaper complete, Finish any programming that is close to completion, Update ALL the websites with working and correct Statistics and information, and get someone to write a News Article for WBB that can be distributed to all the Crypto News websites. They may even charge a fee to get an Article posted on their site, which would be better because then you do not need to wait for them to think about posting the Article, they WILL post it. And maybe even send it to Newswire and even Yahoo.com. Who knows, they may see WBB as the indie company and post the article. WBB just needs to get to the point of Completion so they can get the proper coverage.

Now Peter has mentioned there is an insurance company interested in the platform. It would be nice to know who it is, but for certain NDA reasons he cannot reveal anything at this time, but it is something to hope for. If they do decide to use WBB they may spread the word. We can only hope. Insurance is just the beginning. Health care, Big Business, Financial sectors, anything and everything is a possibility.

So for those who are thinking of selling, DON'T, because you never know what could happen, and when something happens in the Crypto world it literally happens over night.

That's all I have for now.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:26:19 AM

You know, everyone should go back and read all of Piston Honda's post, you will see that he is the biggest whiner on the web.

In case you were referring to my post, you may want to do a little research. I posted nothing but facts.

So I will be a gentleman and only say, "Shut your Fucking Mouth!" You don't have to post anything else ever again.

And once again, if you research yourself, you will notice that I have stated only facts.

lmao.  whiner?  it's called sticking up for legit coins vs. calling out the scam bullshit or calling out devs/coin who've failed to hit their marks.

second, 'whiners' meant mostly others and only partially your post.  i've been here from the start do you'd be best to "shut your fucking mouth" before you go crying foul to someone you simply go by 'post history' on for this kinda site lol.

but i digress i won't be one to argue or negate your points because the SAME things you just went on above (ie. your most recent post) i've reiterated to the dev on more than a few occasions!

granted perhaps i know a bit more of what's to come perhaps that's why i'm not worried in the least.  it IS frustrating though knowing this coin/brand and ecosystem could / should be up against the best and biggest alts ruling the market right now...sadly (for now) it isn't.  hopefully soon that will change.  if not from whalebots running a fest on it but at least it'll then come from real biz investment and usage.

and when the dev shows his cards when the timing is right...i hope everyone rethinks the shit they've said. (i'll do my best not to say "i told you so").  Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:28:06 AM

FYI, Not a Newbie here, just had no need to post anything, until now. I am amazed that people are selling. Don't know if it's because of my post, but selling for any reason is stupid, unless you just want out or you need to cash out for financial reasons.

It doesn't make sense. WBB will be something, it is just going to take time. Peter needs to complete his tasks before anyone will look at the WBB Platform. WBB is up against some giants, such as; Ethereum, Waves, Stratis and Wings, etc.....It will be an uphill battle but it will be successful.
Once again, WBB needs some press. Once Peter completes everything to where he is ready to announce it to the world the community needs to get the word out.

The WBB White paper would be good to have so that we can distribute it everywhere. And as I said in my earlier posts, we need to get to all the crypto websites so they can report on WBB. That is key to success. There wasn't a crowdfunding, and Whales haven't sunk their teeth in to WBB yet, so there will be no Pumps, which is a good thing.

We really need for Peter and the team to complete their tasks so that they can move forward with everything.

Also, everyone needs to get over to 1ex.trade and sign up, even if you do not use the exchange at least sign up. In time you will become an avid user of the site. Along with signing up, let everyone know about it. Tweet it, facebook it, instagram it, talk about it, just get the word out however you can without expecting something in return for your efforts.

There is a limited number of WBB that will be created, 2,628,000 to be exact. Not much at all. Technically with that amount and all that WBB has to offer WBB should be at least .015 btc right now, but it is not and that is because people do not know about it or do not care. Right now Ethereum is the talk of the world, along with all the ridiculous Zcash/Zcoin nonsense. They have Big Backers such as Microsoft, and they have news outlets promoting the crap out of it. If WBB had that kind of backing, who knows where we would be heading. People keep saying Moon but that would be too close, it should be more like Pluto.

WBB really has to prove itself successful to get there, and it will require promotion from everyone. Imagine 1 WBB worth .15-.25 BTC.....That would be awesome, more would be better, but we cannot get there until Peter and the team finish what they need to finish and get it out there for the world to see.

FYI, Ethereum is having a lot of problems now. This is the perfect opportunity to get the Whitepaper complete, Finish any programming that is close to completion, Update ALL the websites with working and correct Statistics and information, and get someone to write a News Article for WBB that can be distributed to all the Crypto News websites. They may even charge a fee to get an Article posted on their site, which would be better because then you do not need to wait for them to think about posting the Article, they WILL post it. And maybe even send it to Newswire and even Yahoo.com. Who knows, they may see WBB as the indie company and post the article. WBB just needs to get to the point of Completion so they can get the proper coverage.

Now Peter has mentioned there is an insurance company interested in the platform. It would be nice to know who it is, but for certain NDA reasons he cannot reveal anything at this time, but it is something to hope for. If they do decide to use WBB they may spread the word. We can only hope. Insurance is just the beginning. Health care, Big Business, Financial sectors, anything and everything is a possibility.

So for those who are thinking of selling, DON'T, because you never know what could happen, and when something happens in the Crypto world it literally happens over night.

That's all I have for now.

yes, thanks for sharing everything we don't already know (hopefully this post wakes up others who haven't yet woken up to the fact of this sleeping fucking giant of a coin/project).

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: