Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 05:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: gridseed dual miner serious help needed  (Read 1522 times)
Newmineryeah (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:23:58 PM

OK all I have just to get it out there is a laptop, a gridseed dual miner, a usb connector, no power cord yet need to buy a 12v 5a laptop charger to plug it into it, a litecoin wallet, i have joined a litecoin pool, and i have cgminer but that doesnt work correctly it just opens and closes.

do you have a noobs guide to setting up and installing everything needed for mining and any extra hardware and software i would need please. I genuinely am stuck here
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:38:10 PM

Miner closing immediately after start usually means that you set a wrong parameter.

Alternative solution (I guess you are on windows):

Get this miner
http://cryptomining-blog.com/2186-new-cpuminer-for-gridseed-asics-with-text-user-interface-available/

Command line:

minerd.exe --freq=850 --gc3355-detect --url=stratum+tcp://POOL:PORT --userpass=LOGIN.WORKER:PASSWORD
pause

Assuming that you installed the USB drivers correctly.
Newmineryeah (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:23:32 PM

Miner closing immediately after start usually means that you set a wrong parameter.

Alternative solution (I guess you are on windows):

Get this miner
http://cryptomining-blog.com/2186-new-cpuminer-for-gridseed-asics-with-text-user-interface-available/

Command line:

minerd.exe --freq=850 --gc3355-detect --url=stratum+tcp://POOL:PORT --userpass=LOGIN.WORKER:PASSWORD
pause

Assuming that you installed the USB drivers correctly.

Thank you I will try that out!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: