Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:10:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LXC turned scam?  (Read 1156 times)
AngusCanine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 11:00:38 PM

LXC dev missing since Jan 29 without notice, he holds donations raised for code review. It is possible he is accumilating coins for his librex send release which was talked about by him as almost ready at beginning of Jan, although not likely as he just recently announced the failure of his planned Windows mobile staking wallet. So in short buyer beware if dev raises from dead and announces some kind of progress as this likely just to sell the accumilated coins from driving the price down with being absent from his/her thread.
redHairy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:46:08 AM

LXC dev missing since Jan 29 without notice, he holds donations raised for code review. It is possible he is accumilating coins for his librex send release which was talked about by him as almost ready at beginning of Jan, although not likely as he just recently announced the failure of his planned Windows mobile staking wallet. So in short buyer beware if dev raises from dead and announces some kind of progress as this likely just to sell the accumilated coins from driving the price down with being absent from his/her thread.

maybe wrong child board???

i think this is the correct board...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

AngusCanine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 02:17:22 PM

moved thanks
redHairy

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:35:41 PM

moved thanks

no prob!!!

have a nice day!!!

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:43:10 PM

Any more news on this coin? I notice the market cap is around $30K. Which seems to say there is no hope.
A lot of coins just abandon their website when this happens , but this website is still up (for now)
AngusCanine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 12:36:54 AM

Any more news on this coin? I notice the market cap is around $30K. Which seems to say there is no hope.
A lot of coins just abandon their website when this happens , but this website is still up (for now)
No news dev stays silent
redHairy

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:50:31 PM

No news dev stays silent

hum...

this coin is going to die??

Huh

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:11:17 PM

this coin should be renamed to "the never ending story coin"