Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:20:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There was no Big Bang, Truth shall set you free!!!!  (Read 11589 times)
duckydonald (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:49:29 PM

http://www.gospelherald.com/articles/54338/20150210/new-theory-disproves-big-bang-leading-researchers-to-admit-that-there-was-no-beginning-to-the-universe.htm

Meaning GOD does exist

FYI space time dont exist, since space never had a beginning nor end.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 12:12:43 AM

LOL! The gospel herald!  Cheesy < literally the face I made when I saw that article
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:15:25 AM

did you google, its not only in the gospel herald.  I can show you other sources

http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 12:16:40 AM

Just because there may have been no big bang doesn't mean that god exists.
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:22:10 AM

if you read the bible you will see it was in your face before science all along
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 12:28:52 AM

if you read the bible you will see it was in your face before science all along

Yes, if you ignore the blatant mathematical errors and the fact that the person who wrote the bible thinks the earth is 5000 years old yes I suppose you could say the bible was scientific, in the same way that news journalists are always factually accurate about everything they report on.

Lets not get into the heaven is hotter than hell argument to prove the point shall we?
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:38:38 AM

If I think I'm holding an apple in my hand only to find out it's not an apple, it doesn't mean that I'm holding a banana.  It *could* be a banana, but simply knowing that I'm not holding an apple doesn't say anything about bananas whatsoever.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:39:01 AM

I'll wait for the Nobel Prize on that...

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 12:48:32 AM

did you google, its not only in the gospel herald.  I can show you other sources

http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html

This paper doesn't prove the Big Bang didn't happen, it just offers an internally consistent alternative - which is more than can be said for the various bibles out there.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:20:45 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 01:59:08 AM by the joint

I'll wait for the Nobel Prize on that...

It's not even really new information.  People don't win Nobel Prizes for things a lot of people already know.

If you have even a rather superficial understanding of the Theory of Relativity, you know that the apparent age of the Universe depends on where you are.  Since the apparent age of the Universe is dependent upon locality (Edit: i.e spacetime, not just space), you can't even call the Big Bang a single event.  

Imagine this scenario:

Let's assume that there is a wormhole through which we can transmit and receive communication with another planet ~1 billion lightyears away from us.

Using our 'wormhole telephone,' we communicate to the other planet the apparent age of the Universe from our locality.  Then, some beings on the other planet reciprocate.

Well, now we have a problem.  While we communicated an apparent age of ~14 billion years, let's say the other planet communicated an apparent age of ~15 billion years.  Which is it?  Are they right or are we right?  Edit:  More likely, the reported apparent ages would be the same, still leaving the problem of reconciling the issue of locality.

Think about this for second...seriously.  If we consider both conclusions as valid, then that means that some 'stuff' in the Universe can be older or younger than other 'stuff.'

And then...which directlon  do you look?  If we point the Hubble one way and see some galaxies that are several billion years old, we can also point the Hubble the opposite way and see the same thing.  But now we have another problem!  

Imagine according to the Big Bang Theory that the Universe is expanding in all directions from a single point.  If we can see galaxies in both directions that appear the same age, that means that we must *always* appear to be at the center of the Universe, no matter where we are!  If  we weren't (i.e. if we were off-center), then galaxies viewed by looking in one direction would appear either older or younger than galaxies viewed in the other direction!  Accordingly, there must be a better explanation.

Tricks of perspective are fun.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:25:10 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 10:43:19 AM by BADecker

Oh good. We are finally getting to the bottom of things. All those faulty Big Bang theories have been clouding our thinking so much, that it is difficult to advance true science to find out what is really going on in our universe.

Here is a second site that explains this alternative thinking - http://electric-cosmos.org/arp.htm. When one looks at the other info in this site, one begins to question if there isn't a conspiracy against truth in astronomy, just like there are conspiracies against truth in medicine and truth in law. Maybe it's a conspiracy against truth altogether.

Smiley

EDIT: One of the things that virtually proves that red shift has nothing to do with distance of stars is this. We find red-shift stars on all sides of us. If red shift means that the stars are traveling away from us at high velocity, wouldn't that mean that the earth is the center of the universe? From the article at the site listed:
The very existence of this quantization alone, is sufficient proof of the failure of the idea that redshift is only an indicator of recessional speed (and therefore distance).  This quantization means (under the redshift equals distance interpretation) that quasars all must lie in a series of concentric shells with Earth at the center of the entire arrangement.  Copernicus found out a long time ago that Earth isn't at the center of anything!

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 10:46:09 AM

Don't tell Sheldon!

duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:34:15 PM

IF there is no center cause space and time are infinite.  dark matter is never ending.  Meaning there is life just like us or quite different then us.  God created seperate beings the proof is the different species on our planet.
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:36:13 PM

God could have still created the big bang.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 01:37:08 PM

IF there is no center cause space and time are infinite.  dark matter is never ending.  Meaning there is life just like us or quite different then us.  God created seperate beings the proof is the different species on our planet.

So if there is a center, this would prove god does not exist?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:51:17 PM

So if there is a center, this would prove god does not exist?
yes cause in order for him to exist there must be no beginning of time.  Life is about life and death.  If you know this, you think those stars you see in the sky are still burning suns right, but in truth some of them died long ago before this earth was even alive.  The stilll shine cause the light is still traveling towards us. 
nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:32:08 PM

Here's the paper itself
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1404.3093v3.pdf

My problem is, if the universe is infinite, why has it not reached a state of maximum entropy? Why have the stars not all burnt out and all matter dispersed completely.

shanecoins

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:38:56 PM

God could have still created the big bang.
lol
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:04:05 PM

Here's the paper itself
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1404.3093v3.pdf

My problem is, if the universe is infinite, why has it not reached a state of maximum entropy? Why have the stars not all burnt out and all matter dispersed completely.

Many stars did Die out, dont you read?

also suns are born and become something else. one of our stars can become a black hole, and everything gets taken into it, when it goes to its parth. our galaxy is young, Thats what this tells me.  We havent got to the age of nearby suns turning to a black hole quite yet.  Once it does, Im sure god has other plans for us and more life somewhere else in his infinite space. 
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:10:06 PM

When you learn about science from the "gospel herald" ... well, nevermind.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: