Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There was no Big Bang, Truth shall set you free!!!!  (Read 11585 times)
goldkey0070

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:55:47 AM

Our galaxy was created and is the other end of a black hole thats why you see it spiral expanding. The universe is one big black hole expanding the same way.The big bang is just dark energy and matter shooting from the event horizon from a huge black hole in the center of our universe....no books will tell you this and it can't be proven but you can read the signs ....like, every galaxy has a black hole in the center and you can tell by the pictures we are spiraling outward.My IQ is 181 & i am 1% of the population but i don't work for NASA or the government. I am Anonymous
goldkey0070

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:23:14 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 05:40:36 AM by goldkey0070

The fact that red-shift stars have now been shown to simply be young stars nearby, rather than old stars zooming away from us at high speed, shows that the universe is much smaller than previously thought. In fact, the universe is so small that there is no way that a Big Bang could have happened.

In addition, black holes don't exist. This is because there isn't enough time (the universe is much smaller than thought, and time is much shorter than thought) for formation of black holes. In addition, electric cosmos theory is way more practical that any of the standard cosmology theories of today.

Many modern, so-called scientific theories are not even theories. They are simply touted as such by scientists who want an excuse to continue to be funded so they can keep on playing at what they do.

Smiley

Creationists don't even have anything close to a therory. They just have a book from the iron age.
Science have moved forward. Sadly some people are still stuck in the dark ages believing their book is the truth because the book says so.
Thats all the evidence they need

Here's my theory.

1. God either created the universe, or the universe spontaneously arose for no apparent reason.
2. Humanity emerged at somepoint and became sentient.
3. Early Humans felt a spiritual connection with the world, and alot of things that happened around them seemed to be of mystical nature.
4. Someone started writing religious documents to attempt to control the instincts (we call human instincts emotions, but they are still instincts) of a populace prone to rage and violence.
5. Some people found that through the bible, quran, or whatever else they followed the could get a spiritual form of moral guidance through their newfound religion, and stuck with it.
6. Some other people were spooked by the "Fire and Brimstone" messages in said religious texts, leading them to latch onto religion out of fear without true understanding and connection the Creator.
8. My Conclusion:
Good People = have a conscious and make conscious effort to make amends for any bad things they do. If there's a heaven, logic tells you thats where these people go.
Bad People = have no moral conscious. if there's a hell, thats probably where they go.

Am i wrong? Probably. Do i care? Not a bit. I will continue to strive to do right in my life, and praise God whether he exists or not. I believe that he does, but if you don't, thats your right and i respect it.

Good theory, but there is a higher being at work here,there are too many variables. I believe we are co-creators of this universe . Let me explain, the problem with the spontaneously arose theory is our eye's and ears and nerve ending are too much alike with the rest of the worlds animals to not have blue prints of some kind. It's kind of like getting a royal flush every time when the primordial ooze was mixing together to form different life . Lets try another way its like a hurricane flying in a airplane junkyard and it just so happened to make a airplane with all the spare parts flying around. But there is one thing that might hold water and that is time,lots of time.if you have infinity time to shuffle the deck eventually you will get those royal flushes might take a while but because it is possible it will happen.You're right about religion ,It was made before laws to tame the citizens but you see in our hearts we all have superstition ,like ...ghosts,shadow people,demons and god. They are all out of fear  but why fear. Its the same as when you just know there is danger; that feeling in your stomach.That feeling has gotten me out of some serious situations!  Who ever made us gave us a few powers we right off as instinct but in fact we are super beings.If we were not we could never survive or be co-creators
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:29:45 AM

The fact that red-shift stars have now been shown to simply be young stars nearby, rather than old stars zooming away from us at high speed, shows that the universe is much smaller than previously thought. In fact, the universe is so small that there is no way that a Big Bang could have happened.

In addition, black holes don't exist. This is because there isn't enough time (the universe is much smaller than thought, and time is much shorter than thought) for formation of black holes. In addition, electric cosmos theory is way more practical that any of the standard cosmology theories of today.

Many modern, so-called scientific theories are not even theories. They are simply touted as such by scientists who want an excuse to continue to be funded so they can keep on playing at what they do.

Smiley

Creationists don't even have anything close to a therory. They just have a book from the iron age.
Science have moved forward. Sadly some people are still stuck in the dark ages believing their book is the truth because the book says so.

Here's my theory.

1. God either created the universe, or the universe spontaneously arose for no apparent reason.
3. Early Humans felt a spiritual connection with the world, and alot of things that happened around them seemed to be of mystical nature.
4. Someone started writing religious documents to attempt to control the instincts (we call human instincts emotions, but they are still instincts) of a populace prone to rage and violence.
5. Some people found that through the bible, quran, or whatever else they followed the could get a spiritual form of moral guidance through their newfound religion, and stuck with it.
6. Some other people were spooked by the "Fire and Brimstone" messages in said religious texts, leading them to latch onto religion out of fear without true understanding and connection the Creator.
8. My Conclusion:
Good People = have a conscious and make conscious effort to make amends for any bad things they do. If there's a heaven, logic tells you thats where these people go.
Bad People = have no moral conscious. if there's a hell, thats probably where they go.

Am i wrong? Probably. Do i care? Not a bit. I will continue to strive to do right in my life, and praise God whether he exists or not. I believe that he does, but if you don't, thats your right and i respect it.

Alternatively some people have never understood why other people have needed a god, and rather than being spooked by religion find it irrelevant.

I'm well aware of these people; i just find them irrelevant...  Shocked

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 06:17:56 AM

Smiley

Here's my theory.

8. My Conclusion:

Alternatively some people have never understood why other people have needed a god, and rather than being spooked by religion find it irrelevant.

Well, I'm sure those people find that very encouraging, as opposed to the religious types that try to convert them, or make unfounded accusations about their morals.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
r3wt

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:23:17 AM

Smiley

Here's my theory.

8. My Conclusion:

Well, I'm sure those people find that very encouraging, as opposed to the religious types that try to convert them, or make unfounded accusations about their morals.

Just as i found it encouraging when you refer to religion as "irrelevant". respect is a two way street.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 06:27:11 AM

Smiley

Here's my theory.

8. My Conclusion:

Just as i found it encouraging when you refer to religion as "irrelevant". respect is a two way street.

I find it irrelevant to *me*. I'm quite certain there are plenty of people who find religion very relevant otherwise there would be no religious conflict.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:46:25 AM

Actually this is perhaps the only thing on which both scientists and religious people totally agree
Both believe in Big Bang, just scientists believe that Big Bang came by chance and religious people believe that God started it.
What is the truth?
Probably we will never know, we can believe either in Religion or science but they can't prove their theories or ideologies.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
username18333

Activity: 378

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:28:36 AM

Our galaxy was created and is the other end of a black hole thats why you see it spiral expanding. The universe is one big black hole expanding the same way.The big bang is just dark energy and matter shooting from the event horizon from a huge black hole in the center of our universe....no books will tell you this and it can't be proven but you can read the signs ....like, every galaxy has a black hole in the center and you can tell by the pictures we are spiraling outward.My IQ is 181 & i am 1% of the population but i don't work for NASA or the government. I am Anonymous
(Red colorization mine.)

Quote from: Ahmed Farag Ali, Saurya Das. “Cosmology from Quantum Potential.” _Physics Letters B_ 741 (235): 276-279. 277. 04 Apr. 235. link=http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.physletb.2014.12.057
[…] Note that these additional terms are not ad hoc or hypothetical, but rather an unavoidable consequence of a quantum description of the contents of our universe. Also, since it is well known that Bohmian trajectories do not cross [19,20], it follows that even when 𝜃 (or ȧ) → −∞ , the actual trajectories (as opposed to geodesics) do not converge, and there is no counterpart of geodesic incompleteness, or the classical singularity theorems, and singularities such as big bang or big crunch are in fact avoided. This view is also supported by the quantum corrected geodesic deviation equation derived in [10], which suggested that trajectories can never actually access infinite curvatures. ⁴
(Red colorization mine.)

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
username18333

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:01:38 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 03:32:16 AM by username18333

[…]

Here's my theory.

8. My Conclusion:

(Red colorization mine.)

How does one perceive “right” (r3wt) in such a way as to prove (at least, to oneself) that it exists in the real?

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
r3wt

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:28:24 AM

[…]

Here's my theory.

8. My Conclusion:

(Red colorization mine.)

How does one perceive “right” (r3wt) in such a way as to prove (at least, to oneself) that it exists objectively?

That a slippery slope. There are the obvious things. Murder, Bullying, Abuse, Stealing,Scamming, etc. Then there are the little things, like being rude to other people or hurting other people intentionally(emotional), disrespecting other people, telling lies about people. Some people have a type of moral compass, whether they admit it or not. Like when you did something bad and it hurts you so bad to even think about it that it makes you want to cry. It appears that some other people never experience this.

PS: you acidentally linked to perceive twice-

username18333

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:40:39 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 03:53:09 AM by username18333

[…]

(Red colorization mine.)

How does one perceive “right” (r3wt) in such a way as to prove (at least, to oneself) that it exists in the real?

That a slippery slope. There are the obvious things. Murder, Bullying, Abuse, Stealing,Scamming, etc. Then there are the little things, like being rude to other people or hurting other people intentionally(emotional), disrespecting other people, telling lies about people. Some people have a type of moral compass, whether they admit it or not. Like when you did something bad and it hurts you so bad to even think about it that it makes you want to cry. It appears that some other people never experience this.
(Red colorization mine.)

How does this prove “right” (r3wt) to not be a network of symbols referencing each other but nothing else?

r3wt

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:51:11 AM

[…]

(Red colorization mine.)

(Red colorization mine.)

How does this prove “right” (r3wt) to not be a network of symbols referencing each other but nothing else?
Objectively you can't prove that it does, but you can choose to believe that it does.

username18333

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:56:44 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 05:03:42 AM by username18333

[…]

(Red colorization mine.)

(Red colorization mine.)

Objectively you can't prove that it [is not], but you can choose to believe that it [is not].

Quote from: Plato. “Euthyphro.” Trans. Benjamin Jowett. Athens: 380 BCE. Web. 09 Apr. 2015. link=http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/euthyfro.html
Soc. Alas! my companion, and will you leave me in despair? I was hoping that you would instruct me in the nature of piety and impiety; and then I might have cleared myself of Meletus and his indictment. I would have told him that I had been enlightened by Euthyphro, and had given up rash innovations and speculations, in which I indulged only through ignorance, and that now I am about to lead a better life.

THE END

r3wt

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:22:32 AM

[…]

(Red colorization mine.)

(Red colorization mine.)

Objectively you can't prove that it does, but you can choose to believe that it does.

Quote from: Plato. “Euthyphro.” Trans. Benjamin Jowett. Athens: −2160. Web. 09 Apr. 235. link=http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/euthyfro.html
Soc. Alas! my companion, and will you leave me in despair? I was hoping that you would instruct me in the nature of piety and impiety; and then I might have cleared myself of Meletus and his indictment. I would have told him that I had been enlightened by Euthyphro, and had given up rash innovations and speculations, in which I indulged only through ignorance, and that now I am about to lead a better life.

THE END

ok

r3wt

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:34:07 AM

[…]

Objectively you can't prove that it [is not], but you can choose to believe that it [is not].

Quote from: Plato. “Euthyphro.” Trans. Benjamin Jowett. Athens: −2160. Web. 09 Apr. 235. link=http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/euthyfro.html

THE END

ok

As an aside, the dates above are 𝑏 E.A. (lit., "earthly Anthropocene").

Care to clarify the meaning of this sideshow we have entered? i'm having trouble following you.

username18333

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:12:27 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 05:29:11 AM by username18333

[…]

(Red colorization mine.)

[…]
(Red colorization mine.)

[…]

ok

Care to clarify the meaning of this sideshow we have entered? i'm having trouble following you.

“[R]ight” (r3wt) cannot be “do[ne]” (r3wt) because it does not reference the real (whereof, one’s acts are constituted).

r3wt

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:28:31 AM

[…]

(Red colorization mine.)

[…]
(Red colorization mine.)

[…]

ok

“[R]ight” (r3wt) cannot be “do[ne]” (r3wt) because it does not reference the real (wherein, one acts).

I'm confused as to what you are trying to say. also, seems pretty weird how you keep placing my username in parenthesis.

username18333

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:34:55 AM

[…]

“[R]ight” (r3wt) cannot be “do[ne]” (r3wt) because it does not reference the real (whereof, one’s acts are constituted).

I'm confused as to what you are trying to say. also, seems pretty weird how you keep placing my username in parenthesis.

Consider the following syllogism: “Acts are physical. ‘Right’ is not physical. Therefore, ‘right’ cannot be an act.”

r3wt

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:36:31 AM

[…]

Consider the following syllogism: “Acts are physical. ‘Right’ is not physical. Therefore, ‘right’ cannot be an act.”

Perhaps you should have studied how to effectively communicate  Smiley

username18333

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:41:38 AM

[…]

Perhaps you should have studied how to effectively communicate  Smiley

Do you acknowledge that you can confuse the hyperreal (here, any network of symbols that reference each other but nothing else) for the real (here, the physically extant)?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: