Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GamaDice.com Excellent game with great odds  (Read 924 times)
defensa70 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:40:53 AM

Hello,
I present this new game, GamaDice, in which can bet and multiply your money with high probability
win, you choose your chances, you will have many opportunities, because the game is fair and well protected this, to make it difficult
hack or alter, the game is bitcoindice type and has its own robot for automatic betting, has a limit of 0.2 seconds
per bet to maintain stability, and no more to say, they can go to the game at the following address: GamaDice.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:06:22 AM

Hello,
I present this new game, GamaDice, in which can bet and multiply your money with high probability
win, you choose your chances, you will have many opportunities, because the game is fair and well protected this, to make it difficult
hack or alter, the game is bitcoindice type and has its own robot for automatic betting, has a limit of 0.2 seconds
per bet to maintain stability, and no more to say, they can go to the game at the following address: GamaDice.com

tell me why would they choose your dice site instead of the other sites that has a better feature?

*Most of the dice sites that uses the same script as yours have many bugs and glitches and they turned out to be scams..

*edit: OP has a history of running a Ponzi site https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=943571.0

proceed with caution!
defensa70 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:13:31 AM

Hello,

tell me why would they choose your dice site instead of the other sites that has a better feature?

*Most of the dice sites that uses the same script as yours have many bugs and glitches and they turned out to be scams..

*edit: OP has a history of running a Ponzi site https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=943571.0

proceed with caution!
all sites start with errors its normal
the ponzi was because I thought they would like another, but leave him because it did not interest anybody, I have no negative rating not cheat anyone has nothing wrong
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:16:13 AM

same problems with the same past sites

*deposit/withdrawal
*you need to refresh every bet
*slow rolls
* site seems unprotected
same old same old. If you really wanted to keep this running for long you should've checked it from the start, your site will definitely disappear
activebiz

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:02:59 AM

how much does this dice script cost? I looking for one for development . good luck with ur site.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 07:02:01 AM

Hello,

what is the special feature of your site than the other dice site?
some screenie should be good about your site rather than alot of text

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:58:08 AM

I've seen the layout of this site somewhere before but in blue.

At this stage the other major Dice games would be a lot more trustworthy, see if you can change that though by gaining a reputation.

I wish you good luck.
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:54:39 AM

and another pd copy how long this will last? a week or two?
defensa70 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:23:44 PM

up
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:28:17 PM

Are you sure ? Im certain it tells me max bet is -0.0002 or something like that.
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:32:49 PM

Are you sure ? Im certain it tells me max bet is -0.0002 or something like that.

Same here. I got the message "Error: Your bet is too big. At this time we only accept bets which are not bigger than -0.0002606 BTC".

Plus, you have a slightly higher house edge than the other older, more trusted and popular dice sites. Why would anyone play on your site?

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 11:49:42 PM

Same here. I got the message "Error: Your bet is too big. At this time we only accept bets which are not bigger than -0.0002606 BTC".

Plus, you have a slightly higher house edge than the other older, more trusted and popular dice sites. Why would anyone play on your site?

The reason for this error is because he doesn't have enough BTC in the games bank to support a bet higher than 0.0002606. With this I would say he has less than 0.01 BTC in the dice games wallet, so if you bet to high it throws the error.

@ defensa70, Bro dont be lazy you have to spend money to make money, if you want your dice game to succeed better than your ponzi scam as another member mentioned above, put enough BTC in the games bank to support some players. Dice games are just as big a gamble for the owners as they are for the players, so dont invest BTC you are not prepared to lose.

FYI raising that house edge means absolutely nothing, you can put a house edge of 1000 in that section or a house edge of 0 and the outcome will be exactly the same. Lower it to 0 so your players dont get pissed, it just makes you look like a scammer. OOR be real scandelous and remove the statistics page without deleting the button HAHAHA Nice move.
( for the players, the house edge in this game script means nothing actually.)

Also it would help to be more educated when launching a project, you cant just be smart enough to do a GIT repo and think you got it made, I bet you were also stupid enough to put the wallet on the same server as the dice game, as well as not close the backdoors embedded in the dice game script you downloaded. I hope you were smart enough to hash the Players passwords in the MYSQL database, (unless you planned on stealing them)

Its children like you that make it so hard to accomplish anything productive in this industry. Just go back on the porch poodle cause you cant hang with the big dawgs.

FYI: Player_136 wiped you out Sad

bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 03:14:47 AM

Hello,

proceed with caution!
the ponzi was because I thought they would like another, but leave him because it did not interest anybody, I have no negative rating not cheat anyone has nothing wrong

The fact that you tried to run a Ponzi even if it was unsuccessful tells me not to trust you. And I just realized something, all the ponzi makers will now be back with dice or other type of gambling sites because they think that people just deposit their blindly. So it's best for everyone to stick with Fair old running gambling sites and stay away from new ones until they can prove that they're legit.

defensa70 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:39:25 AM

Hello,

proceed with caution!

The fact that you tried to run a Ponzi even if it was unsuccessful tells me not to trust you. And I just realized something, all the ponzi makers will now be back with dice or other type of gambling sites because they think that people just deposit their blindly. So it's best for everyone to stick with Fair old running gambling sites and stay away from new ones until they can prove that they're legit.
False know nothing, the ponzi equals a game, just that you think just put a system, is that he is a thief, misjudge
defensa70 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:42:45 AM

Hello,

proceed with caution!

They have robbed me, look at the stats, I cheated my, already solved, but I emptied my wallet, luckily, there were no deposits.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:28:31 AM

Anyone win from this site?
defensa70 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:18:01 AM

Be honest with use, did you buy a dice script & put it on your site ?
I have seen multiple scam dice site using this script

So, it's obvious this dice site is a scam
}not is scam i re addfunds in the wallet and i add more security
kooy

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:37:10 AM

Seems bootleg
defensa70 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:26:07 PM

up
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:35:43 PM

again the same frontend from another dice site, it is too used...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: