Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:50:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You guys really should checkout this animated website, like really  (Read 793 times)
WealthyBastard (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:01:43 AM

Hi folks, look at that http://www.thenetworkiswatching.com/

Nothing fishy, it's a website made by channel 4 related to a TV show called Utopia, check it out that's just amazing
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:07:23 AM

Amazing xD

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:10:25 AM

Stopped at the foto bit..
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 07:46:09 AM

Insufficient bandwidth  Sad
Lorenzo

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:03:50 AM

Stopped at the foto bit..

You could probably have just uploaded a cat's face or something although it wouldn't really have the same effect.

I got the "insufficient bandwidth" message too but it still played. The video was very choppy though and it paused many times.

Spoiler:

Well that was umm... weird. Basically what it does is it asks you to upload a picture of your face. Then it asks to connect to your Facebook account. And then... It asks you if they can trust you or something? After choosing "yes", you see some weird black and white video of some guy killing someone and the killer has your face on it??? Not sure what happens if you choose anything else.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:06:14 AM

I got the same message even though my internet is good. the website loads very slowly..
CaptainHerpDerp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:41:54 PM

Where is Jessica Hyde?
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:51:57 PM

Ah, I get it. It´s a promotion for a British TV series. Downloaded two or three episodes back then but it was numbing  boring so I lost interest. Good luck, g

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:52:21 PM

Okay, now this is spooky. For shits and giggles I opted to wave my dick in front of the camera instead of my eyes. After a few seconds a new screen appear with...wait for it...Welcome, Bruno Kucinskas. What you're about to witness on this website will totally amaze you, but first we request that you wave your dick in front of the camera so that we truly know it's you. So, I had them scan my eyes at that juncture. Then this appeared on the screen: <insert added humor here>
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:59:14 PM

Ah, I get it. It´s a promotion for a British TV series. Downloaded two or three episodes back then but it was numbing  boring so I lost interest. Good luck, g

Ah man, big big mistake you made here

Where is Jessica Hyde?

"Who the fuck is Jessica Hyde ?" Cheesy
galdur

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:01:35 PM

Ah, I get it. It´s a promotion for a British TV series. Downloaded two or three episodes back then but it was numbing  boring so I lost interest. Good luck, g

Really ? Well, I guess it´s still on the torrents. Maybe I´ll check it out further.

Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:10:04 PM

Really ? Well, I guess it´s still on the torrents. Maybe I´ll check it out further.

Well, the series reveals its full potential when you start understanding way better the plot (episode 5 especially).
It blew my mind (because well... can't spoil) but as I always say, it depends of your tastes Smiley

Anyway, that's nice man ! I like people open-minded about series, I've tried a lot of TV shows (especially british, very huge fan) and I'm open to recommandations too !
galdur

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:25:12 PM

Well, the series reveals its full potential when you start understanding way better the plot (episode 5 especially).
It blew my mind (because well... can't spoil) but as I always say, it depends of your tastes Smiley

Anyway, that's nice man ! I like people open-minded about series, I've tried a lot of TV shows (especially british, very huge fan) and I'm open to recommandations too !

OK, thanks for this. Gonna take a second look at Utopia when I have the time. Good luck, g

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: