Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chain of Conflict!!!  (Read 1573 times)
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:04:10 AM

Coin2 presents Demo 14 of Chain of conflict

PLAY NOW

We are also looking for people experienced in unity3D to help out.

Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824499.0

Note: You must run all plugins when the unity player asks, otherwise the game will not load. Also right click the game window and go full screen for the full experience.

World without fiats!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:13:58 PM

no one interested in helping?

World without fiats!
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:01:39 PM

Not to sound like i'm trolling but it seemed like the graphics took a step backward from the last previews I saw, particularly this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMHIfxLIvvo

I know how hard it is making good games i've actually done some game work myself years back, just asking what happened, did the game engine have to change or a team change?
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:11:43 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 08:10:54 PM by KingArbinV

Not to sound like i'm trolling but it seemed like the graphics took a step backward from the last previews I saw, particularly this video?

I know how hard it is making good games i've actually done some game work myself years back, just asking what happened, did the game engine have to change or a team change?

I wasnt actually working on the game before, just directing, now I am the only developer on it, but there is more content in game now. The problem with the version before was they couldn't figure out networking/multiplayer mode in the unreal engine version. That was kalisto showing off before trying to get everyone interested in a new game engine that none of us knew how to work with. The important thing to consider is im pushing forward with this and as the people behind unity3d update their program adding new features and rendering/shading abilities to the editor. the graphics will get better. I currently am not participating in the beta tests for unity 5, but I am keeping up with it and I am quite impressed by what the new version will offer(ps4/xbox one style graphics) and I look forward to upgrading when it is available publicly.  Unity3D 4.6.2 is still using ps3 style graphics which I am ok with for now. Give the demo a shot before u knock it. Demo 15 will be available sometime this week, myself and coin2's web designer will be testing it for connectivity on his server today. Also if u haven't noticed, the old versions of the game were actual programs, my version is purely web based, you don't see graphics like this on many web based games.

Also the maps and everything about that unreal engine demo save for the jumper map was stock unreal engine assets.. hardly original..

World without fiats!
oldandgrey

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:50:47 AM

Can vouch for the development. There has been real solid development progress and accountability with regular updates since King took over game development. Before we had great looking screenshots but nothing to play, now we have something that can be played and graphics are improving with each release.

I know which I prefer😀.

Solid12345 what sort of games did you develop before? Would be great to see an extra pair of hands involved along with any experience you can bring. It's also a great community and board. None of the fighting and arguing I see on many boards and has shown that it has the staying power to achieve what it aims for.

Coin2.1: UwSmkRvKBUmxQSzJ8N9T5SSy3BBeW86wS
Hyper : HVRL9P7tEfG8NBnfuk1Qo26jNsnhxHhZu8
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:52:21 AM

How do i get a chopper in the game
oldandgrey

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:25:09 AM

Try moving over to the chopper and pressing "E" not at my computer at the moment so can't check as I've just been exploring on foot at the moment (and repeatedly getting killed).

pagona

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:38:35 AM

we finally have constant progress in game development and in fact looking for more programers, we have bounties to newcomers and price is picking up

take a look here if you havent https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824499.new#new

if you are willing to join, i am sure you can pick few bounties from dev team and from comunity members too

life is amazing
oldandgrey

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:40:35 AM

Try moving over to the chopper and pressing "E" not at my computer at the moment so can't check as I've just been exploring on foot at the moment (and repeatedly getting killed).

Yes that seems to work. Jump into the chopper move into the front of the chopper and look sidewards at the pilot/ co pilots seat and foot controls. You should then get a prompt on screen to press "E" to use.

After that, it's time to play with the keyboard work out the controls, but in general similar controls to moving the character.

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:26:23 PM

Yes that seems to work. Jump into the chopper move into the front of the chopper and look sidewards at the pilot/ co pilots seat and foot controls. You should then get a prompt on screen to press "E" to use.

After that, it's time to play with the keyboard work out the controls, but in general similar controls to moving the character.

W, S = is throttle

A, D = Rotation

Arrows= Movement

R. Click the mouse for follow cam, L. Click Lets u turn the cam.

World without fiats!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: