Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪Luckyb.it Chat Lotto Beep Bot✪ FREE  (Read 2428 times)
Sir Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:59:14 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 07:32:09 PM by Sir Bitcoin

Luckyb.it Chat Lotto Beep Bot
Never miss a Chat Lotto again with this great tool!

Overview:

Have you ever missed a Luckyb.it Lotto because you were in another browser tab?
Looking for an investment FREE SHIT on this forum that is actually sort of useful?!

Introducing the Luckyb.it Chat Lotto Bot (LCLB for short) version 1.0.3!
Never miss out on chat lotto again with this easy to run tool, simple to run, easy to use!

The LCLB is an efficient and lightweight utility that allows you gain anywhere from .0005 to .07BTC a day!
With as little as .01 gambled on Luckyb.it daily you may be eligible to win up to .07BTC(*or more?) via their chat lotto system.
This nifty tool is un-detectable by the website and it's operators, allowing you to reap maximum rewards with minimal effort!

Current Features:

✪-Audio alarm when Chat Lotto goes
✪-Easy to run or install
✪-Nearly no user input needed
✪-Low CPU load
✪-Unstoppable!
✪-Tried and tested
✪-Fully configurable
✪-No need to run any .exe

Planned Features:

✪-Username specific warning sounds
✪-Daily/weekly profit display

Pricing Options:
Being given away for free with donation acccepted

✪-Have for FREE LCLB v1.0.3 Premium: (as well as all future versions) for the low price of .02 BTC.
This script comes fully configured as per users request, with installation support if needed.

If you are interested in donating please send your BTC to:

1LCLBz19xU6vJuuzvTpZo7i6ipHGARR49m

Please PM me if you would like a copy of the script.

Disclaimer:

This bot has been released for free, please feel free to modify and distribute the code to your friends.
LCLB was tested using Google Chrome, other web browsers may function differently.

LuckyBitSupport

Activity: 706
Merit: 519

Official LuckyBit Support

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 04:57:17 PM

With as little as .01 gambled on Luckyb.it daily you may be eligible to win up to .07 BTC(*or more?) via their chat lotto system.
We could raise the requirement, everybody will thank you! In fact it's the most obvious and trivial way to prevent this kind of stupid abuse.
We won't do it right now in a rush, out of respect for our small players. But decisions will be taken soon.

This nifty tool is un-detectable by the website and it's operators, allowing you to reap maximum rewards with minimal effort![/b]
For now, maybe. It's an arm race, and you are just pushing a bit our motivation to implement stuff that are already thought of.
We don't encourage anybody to buy this because it may not work very long.  Smiley

PS: You will surely understand we cannot avoid a bad trust rating, since you are selling a tool to effectively cheat a giveaway on our website.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█████▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄▄    ▄████▀▀█████▀▀▀  ▄███████▄
  ▄█████  ████    ███▀     ███▀▀▀████▌
 ▐██▀    ████    ▐██▀  ▄  ▐███    ███▌
 ▐██▄   █████  ▄▄███  ███ ███▌   ▄███
  ▀█████████████████▄███ ▐█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀████▀▀  ▀▀████▀  ██████████
       ▐███▌            ▐███    ▀███▄
       ████             ███▌     ████
    ▄▄█████       ▄██▄ ▐███     ▄███▀
 ▄███████████▄▄▄█████▀ █████▄▄▄████▀
█████▀▀▀▀██████████▀ ▐███████████▀
▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀

██████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀▀    ███
████████████████████▀▀   ▄▄██  ███
██████████████████▀▀   ▄▄██████  █████
██
████████████▀▀   ▄▄██████████  █████
███
████████▀▀   ▄▄██████████████  ██████
██
█████▀▀   ▄▄██████████████████  ██████
██
██▀   ▄▄██████████████████████  ██████
██
██
▄▄██████████████████████████  ██████
██
██
████████████████████████████  ██████
███
██
███████████████████████████  ██████
██
███
█████████████████████████  █████
████
██
███
██
███
████
██████████████████████████
████
█████
███████████████████
██████
██████████████████
██████████████████

● Great Prizes
● Trophies
● The Original Plinko
● Great Community
● Chat Lotto
● Low House Edge
Sir Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:36:58 PM

With as little as .01 gambled on Luckyb.it daily you may be eligible to win up to .07 BTC(*or more?) via their chat lotto system.
We could raise the requirement, everybody will thank you! In fact it's the most obvious and trivial way to prevent this kind of stupid abuse.
We won't do it right now in a rush, out of respect for our small players. But decisions will be taken soon.

This nifty tool is un-detectable by the website and it's operators, allowing you to reap maximum rewards with minimal effort![/b]
For now, maybe. It's an arm race, and you are just pushing a bit our motivation to implement stuff that are already thought of.
We don't encourage anybody to buy this because it may not work very long.  Smiley

PS: You will surely understand we cannot avoid a bad trust rating, since you are selling a tool to effectively cheat a giveaway on our website.

First off, You raising the requirement to be eligible for chat bot requires no tweaking on this bot. Simply more needed invested daily.

Secondly, This isn't an arms race, The war is already over.

Thirdly, You giving this account a negative rep is abuse of the trust system, I'm just a man trying to make a living.
One could view it as a much needed system that should have been put in place by the developers in the first place.
Forcing a user to be paying attention to the site and fearing to go pee out of potential of lost chat lotto is barbaric.
I've fixed something many users have been troubled with.
LuckyBitSupport

Activity: 706
Merit: 519

Official LuckyBit Support

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 05:41:15 PM

First off, You raising the requirement to be eligible for chat bot requires no tweaking on this bot. Simply more needed invested daily.
Sure, but if you earn less than what you should gamble, people will think twice.

As for the rest, we'll see!

▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█████▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄▄    ▄████▀▀█████▀▀▀  ▄███████▄
  ▄█████  ████    ███▀     ███▀▀▀████▌
 ▐██▀    ████    ▐██▀  ▄  ▐███    ███▌
 ▐██▄   █████  ▄▄███  ███ ███▌   ▄███
  ▀█████████████████▄███ ▐█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀████▀▀  ▀▀████▀  ██████████
       ▐███▌            ▐███    ▀███▄
       ████             ███▌     ████
    ▄▄█████       ▄██▄ ▐███     ▄███▀
 ▄███████████▄▄▄█████▀ █████▄▄▄████▀
█████▀▀▀▀██████████▀ ▐███████████▀
▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀

██████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀▀    ███
████████████████████▀▀   ▄▄██  ███
██████████████████▀▀   ▄▄██████  █████
██
████████████▀▀   ▄▄██████████  █████
███
████████▀▀   ▄▄██████████████  ██████
██
█████▀▀   ▄▄██████████████████  ██████
██
██▀   ▄▄██████████████████████  ██████
██
██
▄▄██████████████████████████  ██████
██
██
████████████████████████████  ██████
███
██
███████████████████████████  ██████
██
███
████
██
███
██
███
████
██████████████████████████
████
█████
███████████████████
██████
██████████████████
██████████████████

● Great Prizes
● Trophies
● The Original Plinko
● Great Community
● Chat Lotto
● Low House Edge
Sir Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:32:49 PM

We'll have to see what happens!

So far the Bot has been functioning without a hitch.
Sir Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:08:16 PM

Prices have been reduced!

Now for a positive ROI only take ~2 days!

Order them and gain the upper hand on chat lotto before Luckyb.it decides they are losing to much BTC!
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:36:54 PM

did anyone buy it already? would be interesting to hear the feedback about the seller and the bot
Sir Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:41:46 PM

did anyone buy it already? would be interesting to hear the feedback about the seller and the bot

Myself and another user on LB have been using this script and so far neither of us has been caught.
Profit for the past 24 hours: .073

Not bad at all for doing next to nothing.
thompete

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:00:49 PM

Myself and another user on LB have been using this script and so far neither of us has been caught.

If you do see such a profit, why not open 3-4 laptops or computers and take advantage simultaneously ? Why sell it ?
I am sure if its undetected, then you could sell it for a high price in private. Selling it open, is bound to get it shutdown. Somethings not right

Sir Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:13:20 PM

If you do see such a profit, why not open 3-4 laptops or computers and take advantage simultaneously ? Why sell it ?
I am sure if its undetected, then you could sell it for a high price in private. Selling it open, is bound to get it shutdown. Somethings not right

This is basically an open alpha. A work in progress/proof of concept. It does however function quite well.
Unfortunately at version 1.0.2 no auto chatter function has been finished yet, meaning you still have human input to be available for lotto.
Instead of sitting in there and watching luckyb.it chat for hours on end this allows you to pop in and out of chat without the fear of missing lotto!

I don't believe in cheating their system by using multi client. It wouldn't be fair to snap up more rain using such methods.
Sir Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:25:44 PM

This is basically an open alpha. A work in progress/proof of concept. It does however function quite well.
Unfortunately at version 1.0.2 no auto chatter function has been finished yet, meaning you still have human input to be available for lotto.
Instead of sitting in there and watching luckyb.it chat for hours on end this allows you to pop in and out of chat without the fear of missing lotto!

I don't believe in cheating their system by using multi client. It wouldn't be fair to snap up more rain using such methods.

You are already doing an unethical thing by selling it anyway.

You are allowed your perception. It would have been far more unethical in my opinion to keep it to myself and multi client with it.
People have been after something like this for a while in luckyb.it.. I'm just the first one to come public with it.  Kiss
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:37:13 PM

We dont need this bot. Please people dont buy it. You will be banned and it can even dont work.
Sir Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:51:21 PM

We dont need this bot. Please people dont buy it. You will be banned and it can even dont work.

If used properly the bot is un-detectable at the moment, A few users on LB are using it with great success.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:54:54 PM

Nobody use that bot and we know that Wink You dont show any proof and this is dont work. And your addy is clear. They get this bot for free Cheesy?
Sir Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:57:40 PM

Nobody use that bot and we know that Wink You dont show any proof and this is dont work. And your addy is clear. They get this bot for free Cheesy?

It's been shared behind closed doors for testing purposes. I myself have one copy of the script and I gave an associate a copy.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4444

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:31:43 PM

you claim to be a man trying to make a living but in fact you are no better than these ponzi site operators. a low down dirty piece of shit scammer. what you are doing is offering users a way to defraud a website. maybe you should use your skills to create your own game instead of trying to find ways to rip another game off.

whats gonna happen here? you make a coin. maybe more maybe less. then what? you go to the next site and figure out how to rip them off? now lets look at the repurcussions of your bot program. a few ppl buy it, they use it, and then the admin decide to do away with the lotto system thats currently in place.

now what have you done? youve taken a perfectly good community with quite a few good and friendly people and ruined it. as of now the lotto bot gives you some bits back and help you to recover some of your losses. once its taken away the chat community will be reduced to 0. not to mention your bot becomes basically useless.

i strongly urge people not to purchase this from this ignorant scammer. all you will be doing is contributing to scamming and youll be considered no better than they are.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sir Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:53:05 PM

you claim to be a man trying to make a living but in fact you are no better than these ponzi site operators. a low down dirty piece of shit scammer. what you are doing is offering users a way to defraud a website. maybe you should use your skills to create your own game instead of trying to find ways to rip another game off.

whats gonna happen here? you make a coin. maybe more maybe less. then what? you go to the next site and figure out how to rip them off? now lets look at the repurcussions of your bot program. a few ppl buy it, they use it, and then the admin decide to do away with the lotto system thats currently in place.

now what have you done? youve taken a perfectly good community with quite a few good and friendly people and ruined it. as of now the lotto bot gives you some bits back and help you to recover some of your losses. once its taken away the chat community will be reduced to 0. not to mention your bot becomes basically useless.

i strongly urge people not to purchase this from this ignorant scammer. all you will be doing is contributing to scamming and youll be considered no better than they are.

First off, Ponzi is illegal. This is not.

I am in no way ripping Luckyb.it off with this bot. It includes no auto talk feature and in order for it to work you need to be semi-active.

You're all up in arms how I've harmed your community.. Lets look for a second for what good I've done it:

-No fear of missing a chat lotto during a bio break anymore

-The freedom to check out other tabs on your browser without the fear of losing those bits back you may have lost

Watch your mouth who you call a scammer. I get it you're butthurt this script has surfaced. But before you go and scream foul atleast for god sakes understand how the thing works. It's not a "run this get free BTC" thing.. You still have to be active-ish in the chat.

If the site admin decides to take away the chat lotto so be it, LB will be a ghost town, This wasn't my intentions at all.
No one should lose their job, Nothing should have to be changed.. I'm merely giving you 5 minutes windows or so to do other things and not miss your chance at the chat lotto. All of this outcry of defrauding the website is nothing more than uninformed butthurt.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4444

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:03:10 AM

actually you are defrauding the website. go login to luckyb.it. hit the logout button, then click a name n login again. it clearly states in the sites rules NO BOTS ALLOWED.

═══════════ Welcome to LuckyBit's chat ═══════════
This chat is not always moderated! Usage of any information obtained herein is at your own risk.
* Bots are forbidden.
* Chat is in English only.
* Nonsense or repetitive posts -> ban.
* Do not discuss moderator decisions (write to support if you feel abused).
* If there is no moderator online and excessive spam, please write to support@luckyb.it
* Mods tip jar: 1ModTipo7W7wBuEqDeWk6rNmmc6rEL9Qd7. Tell the lotto bot!
* This chat is probably one of the best in bitcoin world, help us to keep it that way Smiley
══════════ Be respectful and have fun!! ══════════

now you explain to me how you are not defrauding the site? youre selling a service that is CLEARLY forbidden on the site

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sir Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:09:55 AM

actually you are defrauding the website. go login to luckyb.it. hit the logout button, then click a name n login again. it clearly states in the sites rules NO BOTS ALLOWED.

═══════════ Welcome to LuckyBit's chat ═══════════
This chat is not always moderated! Usage of any information obtained herein is at your own risk.
* Bots are forbidden.
* Chat is in English only.
* Nonsense or repetitive posts -> ban.
* Do not discuss moderator decisions (write to support if you feel abused).
* If there is no moderator online and excessive spam, please write to support@luckyb.it
* Mods tip jar: 1ModTipo7W7wBuEqDeWk6rNmmc6rEL9Qd7. Tell the lotto bot!
* This chat is probably one of the best in bitcoin world, help us to keep it that way Smiley
══════════ Be respectful and have fun!! ══════════

now you explain to me how you are not defrauding the site? youre selling a service that is CLEARLY forbidden on the site

You need to look up the definition of fraud there bud.
I'm not forcing you to buy it, If you're afraid to break the rules on Luckyb.it... Don't use my code. Simple as that.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:13:47 AM

Maybe you will tell us your nick on LB?Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: