Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin- One Year Later  (Read 414 times)
Herbert2020 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:12:57 PM

One December 8, 2013 Dogecoin was released in to the world, created by Jackson Palmer and Billy Markus, and my personal world has never been the same. I joined the Dogecoin community via Reddit on December 13, 2013 and embarked on adventure into the cryptocurrency sphere, and I am not exaggerating when I say that my life has not been the same ever since. Before, Dogecoin I thought I was a tech savvy person and would often be the go to person in my family and amongst my friends to handle anything computer/internet-related. Then I downloaded the Dogecoin Core wallet and began my first fore into learning what a computer can really do. Before downloading my first wallet I did not know what an *app data*, or a .dat file was. I, in fact. did not even know what these two things existed on my computer. When I tried to mine my first batch of coins on my laptop and had to learn to configure my first miner program to complete was an absolute disaster. But, when I went to Reddit to seek help in understanding these two points not only did I get a clear and consciences answers to what I was doing, both right and wrong, but people in particular within the Dogecoin Community gave me step by step instructions and clarity.

https://coinwarp.net/altcoins/dogecoin-one-year-later

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:22:00 PM

article published 2 months ago  Huh
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001