Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING BTC/ETH/BCH/ETC/LTC- [H] Paypal 1:1 - HERO Member - February 2018  (Read 23527 times)
Triple (OP)

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:49:37 PM

I stand by my PM to you completely. Wait til paypal's decision. Don't accuse me of using 'fraudulent funds' My paypal got limited which in turn, made all my recent transactions under investigation. Please 'act like an adult' and be patient with this situation. Two things can happen after paypal reviews the case.

1. The money will go into your account and we're all happy.
2. The money is refunded to me (decision by paypal) and we'll proceed from there.

I suggest you just say you sold me an egfit card. Any response by you will pretty much guarantee that the money will be released.

If you choose to refund me the payment yourself. You will not get your coins back.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 07:01:55 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 07:15:46 PM by LLec

You keep saying act like an adult but you are the one not acting professionally here.
It happended almost immediately after you sent those funds to me?
I find that very hard to believe. Roll Eyes
And if you were mature enough you would of told this to me in first place when I pm'd you on March the 23st when this happened. And you say I am impatient? Making me wait 7 days and me not saying anything about this is being impatient?
You got to have a reality check or check your logic. Undecided
The one here who is acting that way is you.
Do you know of anybody who will give some one bitcoin and then wait for an entire week and lose over $90 in paypal here?! Tell me who would allow that to be done to them? I sure would like to know.
You will have everybody here saying you are the crazy one if you think that is a logical thing to do to someone who is waiting for their money. That was not $2 or some bits we are talking about here.
Act like an adult and own up to what is happening here. To be intergral to the situation you should of said your account was limited in the very first place and not just pop in to check into the forum and not say anything even in a pm to me so not to drag this out and get others involved.
That is not how to conduct any business deals here.
And you should know this being a hero member.
Just stringing this along and having this go out of your control like this because it just shows how immoral you have been with someone's bitcoins and paypal funds that they work hard for!
Give me a break with anymore of you excuses because now your just making yourself look foolish.
Just unbelievable of what you think is alright to put someone through for a solid week! Angry
LLec

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 03:02:33 PM

Nothing received nothing done.
I want my btc sent now cause paypal is going to take back those funds now. Embarrassed
LLec

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 06:15:48 PM

Paypal has said they will complete there investigation on this payment after March 30th.
Well that was 4 days ago now. Embarrassed
And still nothing from either them or this user who has my bitcoin and not paid for them properly so I have accessibility to the funds.
Paypal will do a full investigation on this an not release anything or will it be 180 until they lock and limit this guy's account.
What is this that you got me into now.
Nobody has any right to keep both bitcoin and have paypal having put a hold on their funds for the fault of the sender not being competent enough to know how to use their paypal account.
This is unacceptable to put anyone here through in doing a trade in which they ask the seller to sent first.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:02:32 AM

Paypal has said they will complete there investigation on this payment after March 30th.
And still nothing from either them or this user who has my bitcoin and not paid for them properly so I have accessibility to the funds.
Paypal will do a full investigation on this an not release anything or will it be 180 until they lock and limit this guy's account.
Nobody has any right to keep both bitcoin and have paypal having put a hold on their funds for the fault of the sender not being competent enough to know how to use their paypal account.
This is unacceptable to put anyone here through in doing a trade in which they ask the seller to sent first.

If you ask me this guy "Triple" ain't doing the right things. LLec deserve a proper explain and he's money back, at least in Escrow hands til this issue is resolved.
LLec

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 01:22:26 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 04:50:49 PM by LLec

If you ask me this guy "Triple" ain't doing the right things. LLec deserve a proper explain and he's money back, at least in Escrow hands til this issue is resolved.
The investigation has been completed.
I am owed my bitcoin that I sent on March 22nd.
Buyer Sent these btc to address as you asked in a pm.

I think I have waited long enough.
LLec

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 08:27:07 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 09:32:17 PM by LLec

Still waiting for the last payment of my bitcoin to be paid off then this deal is done with.

Just send the last amount of bitcoin to my address that I put in a pm to you.
Triple (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:15:43 PM

Buying $42 worth Preeve +3-4%

Triple (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:35:03 PM

Buying More

Triple (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:04:18 PM

U[

Triple (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:57:42 AM

Buying $20 worth. Anyone?

LLec

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 11:59:24 AM

You only need $20 worth?

How about you pay me back the remaining amount of bitcoin you have left to pay back first? Over a month now since the initial amount i sent Mar 22.
It has been over 3 weeks since you gave me anything and I have been waiting patiently for the last few days to receive anything from you.
Triple (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:17:51 PM

You only need $20 worth?

How about you pay me back the remaining amount of bitcoin you have left to pay back first? Over a month now since the initial amount i sent Mar 22.
It has been over 3 weeks since you gave me anything and I have been waiting patiently for the last few days to receive anything from you.

the more your dumbass posts, the less people are inclined to sell to me. Can't you see i'm trying to buy the coins so I can pay your stupid ass back? This issue could easily be solved if you accept my paypal

Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:58:46 PM

From the looks of it you bought $22 from someone and are looking for $20.
So why do you not pay that amount to him of what you owe.

It is not looking you are a very reliable person to anyone with having to pay someone back nearly $100 worth of bitcoin over a course of a month and now bitcoin is worth more telling them to wait even more.

Just pay them what you owe them and be done with it.

And just be grateful you don't get a neutral warning or otherwise from someone about this nonsense you have done.

Your past deals on the trust ratings show some tell tale signs there of such upcomings you would get if escalated any further with this my friend.

The other party in question does not have anything on theirs so to having any reason to be called such remarks you have just made.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Triple (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:45:47 PM

It is not looking you are a very reliable person to anyone with having to pay someone back nearly $100 worth of bitcoin over a course of a month and now bitcoin is worth more telling them to wait even more.

And just be grateful you don't get a neutral warning or otherwise from someone about this nonsense you have done.

Your past deals on the trust ratings show some tell tale signs there of such upcomings you would get if escalated any further with this my friend.

The other party in question does not have anything on theirs so to having any reason to be called such remarks you have just made.
I have not made any transactions since LLec. Please don't assume things just from my posts. I've already refunded him $50 worth. Guess he didn't say anything about that huh?

I don't have any more coins which is why I'm trying to buy them so I can refund the man. Don't post regarding this issue if you don't know the full story. In other less appealing words, mind your own business.

Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:11:24 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 12:36:41 AM by Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza

I have not made any transactions since LLec. Please don't assume things just from my posts. I've already refunded him $50 worth. Guess he didn't say anything about that huh?

I don't have any more coins which is why I'm trying to buy them so I can refund the man. Don't post regarding this issue if you don't know the full story. In other less appealing words, mind your own business.
I have and know what this is about so it is because not paying someone entirely in a timely manner is a cause for concern to anyone who does deals involving paypal.
This member came to me in regards of not receiving for over a month their bitcoins back on a bad deal that you have done in getting your paypal limited. So you should not assume what occurs in personal messages being dispensed around here. Got it?
And what anyone can plainly see here is that he did mention he received partial payment already but you did not pay to him the remaining amount of 0.0395btc and want to pay him back only what you deem necessary to pay and in what time frame you want to whether that be in 2 weeks only half of what is owing or within over a month since that payment was made which was April 9 which is almost 20 days ago.
That is not right in which way you look at it.
Revise your manners here and pay him back what you owe to him in full of what was given to you over 1 month ago as it was sternly said already in your selling thread.
Take responsibility for your actions that is all that is needed in doing trades. Paypal trades for bitcoin most certainly in a timely manner cause as we all know and have experienced paypal can fuck you when dealing with bitcoin. Or is that what got in you trouble with them in the first place?
It was mentioned your paypal account got limited. So don't dig yourself in a hole you can not get out of.
Just a word of warning to you.
This is all I am going to say anymore to you on this because this user asked me to oversee he gets his bitcoin back and paid back in full.
I will back this user because anyone who is not given their bitcoin completely after a month of constantly being told they don't have any is just plain arouse. They paid you and you should be held accountable to pay them back the paypal or refund them in full in bitcoin of what they paid out to you upon the deal when it was done.
They should not be subjected in such a way that you are doing here.
I certainly do hope you understand this and do resolve this before the week is done.
Go buy bitcoin with money from your bank unless you don't work a real job.
In that case you are just a kid who can not work so to make any money in order to pay what you owe to people for a month at a time.
Which to me is pointless to deal with such an individual and should be avoided at all costs if they can.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Triple (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:34:36 AM

I have and know what this is about so it is because not paying someone entirely in a timely manner is a cause for concern to anyone who does deals involving paypal.
This member came to me in regards of not receiving for over a month their bitcoins back on a bad deal that you have done in getting your paypal limited. So you should not assume what occurs in personal messages being dispensed around here. Got it?
And what anyone can plainly see here is that he did mention he received partial payment already but you did not pay to him the remaining amount of 0.0395btc and want to pay him back only what you deem necessary to pay and in what time frame you want to whether that be in 2 weeks only half of what is owing or within over a month since that payment was made which was April 9 which is almost 20 days ago.
Revise your manners here and pay him back what you owe to him in full of what was given to you over 1 month ago as it was sternly said already in your selling thread.
Take responsibility for your actions that is all that is needed in doing trades. Paypal trades for bitcoin most certainly in a timely manner cause as we all know and have experienced paypal can fuck you when dealing with bitcoin. Or is that what got in you trouble with them in the first place?
It was mentioned your paypal account got limited. So don't dig yourself in a hole you can not get out of.
This is all I am going to say anymore to you on this because this user asked me to oversee he gets his bitcoin back and paid back in full.
I will back this user because anyone who is not given their bitcoin completely after a month of constantly being told they don't have any is just plain arouse. They paid you and you should be held accountable to pay them back the paypal or refund them in full in bitcoin of what they paid out to you upon the deal when it was done.
I certainly do hope you understand this and do resolve this before the week is done.
In that case you are just a kid who can not work so to make any money in order to pay what you owe to people for a month at a time.
Which to me is pointless to deal with such an individual and should be avoided at all costs if they can.

uhh.. of course I'm trying to pay the man back. Is there anywhere in the thread where I'm saying I'm not going to pay him?? Yes my paypal got limited. You want proof of that? I got anther paypal so I can continue paypal transactions. you want proof of that too?
I don't work a real job, so I can't buy with my bank.

Maybe I am a kid. Maybe I'm self employed. And apparently my past transactions don't mean shit to you? Just cause I owe him $40 means I 'should be avoided at all costs'

Don't antagonize me so hard kid. And again, don't make assumptions. I will pay him back. I am not here to scam. But what else am I suppose to do when I don't have the coins and he won't accept a partial paypal refund? I'm open to suggestions kid.

Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:39:08 AM

uhh.. of course I'm trying to pay the man back. Is there anywhere in the thread where I'm saying I'm not going to pay him?? Yes my paypal got limited. You want proof of that? I got anther paypal so I can continue paypal transactions. you want proof of that too?

Maybe I am a kid. Maybe I'm self employed. And apparently my past transactions don't mean shit to you? Just cause I owe him $40 means I 'should be avoided at all costs'

Don't antagonize me so hard kid. And again, don't make assumptions. I will pay him back. I am not here to scam. But what else am I suppose to do when I don't have the coins and he won't accept a partial paypal refund? I'm open to suggestions kid.

Suggestion is to try harder hence you took a loan for over a month without asking for it, you need to care about you'r moves and 1 month for 100$ worth looks shady.
I guess you should pay as a loan for it and only in BTC, that's the suggestion, work harder to get BTC, exchange those Paypal funds with someone.
Triple (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:50:11 AM

Suggestion is to try harder hence you took a loan for over a month without asking for it, you need to care about you'r moves and 1 month for 100$ worth looks shady.
I guess you should pay as a loan for it and only in BTC, that's the suggestion, work harder to get BTC, exchange those Paypal funds with someone.

Boy that's a great suggestion. You got some coins you can sell me for paypal? I'd gladly buy 41$ worth to pay him back

LLec

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 02:05:48 AM

Just buy the remaining 0.0396btc from this user located here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
and be done with it already.
I am waiting to get this amount tonight so to end this month long nightmare! Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: